Trade/Economic alliances

Asidafmapper

Hi my real name is Alex and I have a request for Trade/economic alliances.

A few nations and I have created a discord server that we will use for trade and economy, but we are unable to do things like transfer money or trade between each-other and the intentions were to input at-least a bank system that would support all the money and resources that we were to transfer but this is not available in the game only official alliances which we cannot do for Certain in-game reasons.This is why one of my allies suggested that I either DM Alex (the owner) or make a suggestion in which I am doing now...

Thanks I hope you take my and my friends' opinions into consideration :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

I agree that a direct wire transfer should be implemented, it probably should've been one of the first things implemented in the game but the only options you have now are trading 1 food for the desired amount of money or creating a business alliance in game like swing.

Edited by JadenStar10
  • Upvote 6

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

Also agreed. Would be nice to have the Orbis equivalent of an automatic interac payment between friends :-p. The biggest downside of the trade thing is that you have to wait for your friend to log in to accept it. 

• Upvote 3

This will make stock trading and helping aa members and friends a lot easier. I agree with this.

• Upvote 2

Sultan of United Ummah, Head of Foreign Affairs.
Inshallah, I will get some sleep.

FASmolVerHorizontalForum.png.82b81d9b6d799994f6c2bd11894f54c8.png

• 3 weeks later...

Let Nations directly transfer money and resources to eachother without the use of trades.

• Like 6

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

I think what you're asking for is already a feature.

1. Go to a nation's page
  2. Click "Trade Offer" at the top
  3. Make the direct money / resource transfer. The target nation has to accept your offer.

Guest Zephyr
1 hour ago, Zerkium said:

I think what you're asking for is already a feature.

1. Go to a nation's page
  2. Click "Trade Offer" at the top
  3. Make the direct money / resource transfer. The target nation has to accept your offer.

Based on Suyash Adhikari's description, they are probably talking about a function like bank transactions. Bank transactions have the benefit of transferring multiple resources at once and occurring immediately, which means no waiting on someone to accept a trade offer and risk of having it later cancelled before completion by a blockade on either party.

49 minutes ago, Mr. Pants said:

Bank transfer?

Bank transfers, as the name implies, are transfers to or from a bank and cannot be made between nations. If the suggestion is to simply transfer resources to a bank and then another nation, this is not possible unless having access to a bank which is not typical of regular members (which is the majority of players).

Edited by Zephyr

Def should be a game mechanic. All it is is a less hassle trade system, but it is instant. Only thing is make it also blockaded by Naval Supremecy to avoid it being used as route to bypass.

Great idea.

29 minutes ago, Mr. Pants said:

Yes, but you can simply just deposit stuff to your alliance bank and ask them to transfer it for you?

This assumes ones alliance bank is willing to do it for them, which I'm sure isn't always the case. 

• Like 1

UnequaledExcitableItaliangreyhound-size_

Guest Zephyr
7 hours ago, Mr. Pants said:

Yes, but you can simply just deposit stuff to your alliance bank and ask them to transfer it for you?

What @Evernt said. Your suggested solution isn't as convenient as what the game suggestion would be, which would for example make business related exchanges easier for regular members and are likely the sort of transactions their alliance gov doesn't want to be spending their time on.

I know this has been brought up in the past, I don't remember the reason for it not being implemented. I'll nudge @Alex on this one. I also merged the two threads with the same suggestion into one.

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Like 2

scSqPGJ.gif