we offer:
- money

- lottery
- Places to vibe
- Econ support
- War Support
- and more!
https://discord.gg/Gd5DQjSKkg
The United Order of Concordia is calling you brother!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Hiya, I'm Sorra!

Current IA Head for TCM! :D

no

• Upvote 1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

2 hours ago, Starfuze said:

Not sure if I should keep leading The Abyss or join whoever this alliance is with like no cities

tough choice

5 minutes ago, Ryleh said:

@Visitor @The Wei @The Coal Mines @The Valyrian Freehold @United Monarchies of Orbis Representative @Rose Representative

Explains why i woke up to 400 pings 😛

signature.png

On 5/1/2021 at 2:49 AM, TitanJazza said:

Explains why i woke up to 400 pings 😛

because of butthurt raiders who can't deal with people posting and have to get toxic about it.

I might aswell quit the game and delete my forum account because I am tired of getting hated on, and bullied (I think) upon.

i said i dont care, but when it comes down to bullying, that is where i draw the line.

• Upvote 1

Hiya, I'm Sorra!

Current IA Head for TCM! :D

On 4/28/2021 at 2:35 AM, LunaHD said:

Join today and join the unity!
we offer:
- money

- lottery
- Places to vibe
- Econ support
- War Support
- and more!
https://discord.gg/Gd5DQjSKkg
The United Order of Concordia is calling you brother!

Well, your first post here was so intriguing that I actually clicked your nation link to see your alliance!

I do apologize for this, and I mean it in all sincerity, but I think I missed the part where you renamed yourself Lord Tyrion.

Anyway, have fun in Oasis in the Immortals.  They are good people.    

On 5/5/2021 at 5:23 AM, LunaHD said:

because of butthurt raiders who can't deal with people posting and have to get toxic about it.

I might aswell quit the game and delete my forum account because I am tired of getting hated on, and bullied (I think) upon.

i said i dont care, but when it comes down to bullying, that is where i draw the line.

Good luck running your alliance!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
bullet_blue.png06/11 01:03 pm - United Provinces of Luna created the alliance The Citadel.
bullet_blue.png06/11 01:00 pm - United Provinces of Luna left the alliance Independent Republic of Orange Nations.

bullet_blue.png06/05 09:44 pm - United Provinces of Luna applied to join the alliance Independent Republic of Orange Nations.
bullet_blue.png06/05 09:36 pm - United Provinces of Luna left the alliance Aurora.
bullet_blue.png06/05 01:14 pm - United Provinces of Luna applied to join the alliance Aurora.

bullet_blue.png06/05 12:54 pm - United Provinces of Luna left the alliance The United Order of Concordia.
bullet_blue.png06/05 04:19 am - United Provinces of Luna applied to join the alliance The United Order of Concordia.
bullet_blue.png06/05 04:18 am - United Provinces of Luna left and disbanded the alliance The Brotherhood of Steel.
bullet_blue.png06/05 04:14 am - United Provinces of Luna created the alliance The Brotherhood of Steel.
bullet_blue.png06/05 04:04 am - United Provinces of Luna left the alliance Independent Republic of Orange Nations.

bullet_blue.png05/30 06:50 am - United Provinces of Luna applied to join the alliance Independent Republic of Orange Nations.
bullet_blue.png05/30 06:48 am - United Provinces of Luna left the alliance Asylum of The Phoenix.

bullet_blue.png05/30 04:22 am - United Provinces of Luna applied to join the alliance Asylum of The Phoenix.
bullet_blue.png05/30 04:21 am - United Provinces of Luna left and disbanded the alliance The Citadel.

bullet_blue.png05/27 02:02 am - United Provinces of Luna created the alliance The Citadel.
bullet_blue.png05/27 01:59 am - United Provinces of Luna left the alliance Independent Republic of Orange Nations.

• 1 month later...