So, What The Hell Happened?

Aqua-Corpsman

I didn't specify this, my step mother has an infection. That's the complication.

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

1 minute ago, MinesomeMC said:

What in Tarantino 

You have no idea. I just crept up on a Fisher, those massive rat lookin things, and blew it across my property with 12 gauge buckshot. Pretty beautiful. I was like...3 meters away.

Caught one on camera dragging one of my hens away, so they deserve what they get.

Not like he felt anything, considering fine red mist probably doesn't have feelings.

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

6 minutes ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

You have no idea. I just crept up on a Fisher, those massive rat lookin things, and blew it across my property with 12 gauge buckshot. Pretty beautiful. I was like...3 meters away.

Caught one on camera dragging one of my hens away, so they deserve what they get.

Not like he felt anything, considering fine red mist probably doesn't have feelings.

Is this a message for help, I’m not sure 

• Haha 1

I sincerely wish I could help you but nothing that I can do I am afraid. Good luck hope life sorted out for you.

Edited by chad

Why are you reading this.

My condolences, stay strong!

I think you know this already but I highly recommend getting 1.1.1.1 by Cloudfare if you need to bypass firewalls for free and without loss of much bandwidth (compared to comparable free VPN services).

If 1.1.1.1 is not sufficient, the Hide.me VPN gives a very generous free version with speed limitation of up to 2.5MB/s, which is more than enough for PnW and other internet tasks.

Always remember, irl takes priority, good luck with that.

doggoheart.png.cb850bc8f72a9629bac5c0a499a088cd.png

Edited by Mutsu
  • Like 1

Sultan of United Ummah, Head of Foreign Affairs.
Inshallah, I will get some sleep.

FASmolVerHorizontalForum.png.82b81d9b6d799994f6c2bd11894f54c8.png

25 minutes ago, Mutsu said:

My condolences, stay strong!

I think you know this already but I highly recommend getting 1.1.1.1 by Cloudfare if you need to bypass firewalls for free and without loss of much bandwidth (compared to comparable free VPN services).

If 1.1.1.1 is not sufficient, the Hide.me VPN gives a very generous free version with speed limitation of up to 2.5MB/s, which is more than enough for PnW and other internet tasks.

Always remember, irl takes priority, good luck with that.

doggoheart.png.cb850bc8f72a9629bac5c0a499a088cd.png

Corps' protection on that laptop is honestly unbeatable. It blocks downloads, and any .exe files. Can't run any .exe files that aren't whitelisted by the school. Also can't install any browser extensions. 
Hell, the only actual hole in its security was what Corps uses for online school, Zoom. It's the one place where we can chat and share stuff with eachother

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, AmethystGamer said:

Corps' protection on that laptop is honestly unbeatable. It blocks downloads, and any .exe files. Can't run any .exe files that aren't whitelisted by the school. Also can't install any browser extensions. 
Hell, the only actual hole in its security was what Corps uses for online school, Zoom. It's the one place where we can chat and share stuff with each other

Well shit

• Upvote 1

Sultan of United Ummah, Head of Foreign Affairs.
Inshallah, I will get some sleep.

FASmolVerHorizontalForum.png.82b81d9b6d799994f6c2bd11894f54c8.png

Use K-Proxy web extension, I used to use it to bypass the school smoothwall.

Edited by JadenStar10

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order