Thought i'd pop in and say hi

JadenStar10

Been playing for a year now (deleted my first nation after 3 days cuz of a spelling mistake and rerolled) so i thought now would be a good time to say hi to the forums. I played NationStates before PnW and found PnW from a instagram ad around the time of the Drewpocalypse. been in the Immortals for about 9-10 months, IRON 2-3 months, Polaris and BS for a few and my own AA, The Valyrian Freehold [DOE Pending] currently. Currently I also play CN, NaR, Torn, and used to play GNO (until it got seppukud). Still waiting on AnO.

Nice to meet y'all.

• Like 5

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

12 hours ago, Aiya said:

JADEN, HI

HI AIYA

8 hours ago, TitanJazza said:

🙂 Awesome Jaden

ikr, very cool

• Like 2

Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

740734289100013658.png.48759227419950f3c6a9eabd76e28452.png

^ Jaden when he makes a new micro

If you get ousted again, or if you disband that alliance, just stay in Black Skies lol. I will also provide free kebab for you if you feel sed. 😂

Best of luck.

Edited by Mutsu

Sultan of United Ummah, Head of Foreign Affairs.
Inshallah, I will get some sleep.

FASmolVerHorizontalForum.png.82b81d9b6d799994f6c2bd11894f54c8.png

23 hours ago, Mutsu said:

740734289100013658.png.48759227419950f3c6a9eabd76e28452.png

^ Jaden when he makes a new micro

If you get ousted again, or if you disband that alliance, just stay in Black Skies lol. I will also provide free kebab for you if you feel sed. 😂

Best of luck.

🖕