The Aurorian - Lunar Society Rising Tensions.

Sorra Himguard

14 hours ago, LunaHD said:

but what alliance?
i have gotten denied, no one will possibly accept me.

i will, however i only posted two things.

It might be helpful to join an alliance and get some experience before you create your own. 

Edited by Golden Key
Did not mean to send a reply twice

676912258_galaxybrain.webp.5c1275f9a627f0a3b84e6f73d163a6c5.webp

My opinion may not reflect those of my alliance or its affiliates. Please read at your own discretion.

12 hours ago, dtc justice said:

Still a micro. Rank doesn't determine if you're a micro or not

If you are not using rank to determinate it then you have to have something micro-sized for comparison to measure it right. Wow congrats for exposing us, especially there is not that many people who are runing with micro-sized object!

• Haha 2

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

On 4/24/2021 at 3:23 AM, Korutsu said:

I must interject, that you would be very flummoxed to the notion that there are many alliances willing to accommodate you. I digress, I implore you not to take me in the incorrect manner, I have no desire to see your micro dissolve. Nonetheless, I would advocate for you to look into applying for either The Knight Radiant, Name Withheld or Chocolate Castle. All of which have hospitable and altruistic community, more than willing to take in an inexperienced player. Only if you are looking to join to major alliance. 

Shameless advertising 

On 4/24/2021 at 4:09 AM, Golden Key said:

It might be helpful to join an alliance and get some experience before you create your own. 

Communist propaganda

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hinata said:

Shameless advertising 

Wouldn't want them to end up in a bad alliance i.e. Golden Yawn (is that what you guys rebranded to? I forgot)

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Look up to the sky above~

On 4/25/2021 at 12:09 PM, Aiya said:

Wouldn't want them to end up in a bad alliance i.e. Golden Yawn (is that what you guys rebranded to? I forgot)

Ah yes, Good to see your back to your old ways. How long until you go around giving false accusations and are forced to "Reform" again ❤️ 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Hinata said:

Ah yes, Good to see your back to your old ways. How long until you go around giving false accusations and are forced to "Reform" again ❤️ 

Is this meant to be unironic projection?

Edit: Dis you?
Hinata-apology.png

Edited by Aiya

Look up to the sky above~

1 minute ago, Aiya said:

Oh, Not answering my question are you? Come on tell me, When are you going to act all sad and "Ask for forgiveness well promising to change" again? 

13 minutes ago, Aiya said:

Edit: Dis you?
Hinata-apology.png

Yes, I apologized. CC responded to my apology by accusing my friends of being n*zi's and p*do's so i retracted said apology. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hinata said:

Yes, I apologized. CC responded to my apology by accusing my friends of being n*zi's and p*do's so i retracted said apology. 

That reminds me, I was one of those accused before you retracted. It's not something you should be laughing about Aiya, something you should be watching your back because of it. There's a difference between called out as judgemental, hypocritical, elitist, toxic, assumptive, etc. vs racist, sexist, n*zist, transphobic, homophobic, etc. One side goes around saying things others hate thou it's not necessarily intentionally degrading, the other is upright hate speech that is meant to incite uproar. Then again, calling people names based on one's emotional judgmental of what one hates to cause turmoil is hate speech in itself because you're degrading them to those categories. So thx for degrading, really appreciated.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger