[Treaty Cancellation] A Camelot Annoucement

King Arthur

the best sphere name (CAT ASMR) in shambles. 

This is so sad.

Alexa play despactio. 

gl to both parties!

big_morph-sig.jpg.dc5493086dfd6fa978316880fe6a6c62.jpg

The Knights Radiant 
Ghostblood Babsk of Foreign Affairs

Journey before Destination.

I first acquire the addition of 3 beautiful cats by the names of @Jordan, Maestro and Charles. Then I liberate my beloved chu @Pika, to then create to what I believed to be a wonderful group of adorbs to only lose my beloved Arfur, the puppy who is now a cat? Well then, I guess I must start up my new campaign of liberation. You know who you are. 

Edited by Vexz
  • Like 3

Quite a bit unexpected wouldn't you say...

Signed, Mega, the kindest person ever! ♥️

Proud Member of Event Horizon

DISCLAIMER: Any post that I make or my response to one is NOT in any way representative of the alliance I'm in, unless explicitly stated otherwise.

Who let Epi back in gov? It looks like cam is about to go the way of the panth...

• Upvote 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

2 hours ago, Kurdanak said:

Aside from softly sobbing into my pillow for the next few months, I thought I'd be able to move on from this breakup soon enough. However, I almost overlooked the most important factor at play here - CAT ASMR

This name that is unanimously approved by everyone in our sphere, definitely including Valk, must be maintained. As such, consider this an open invitation to any C-named alliance out there to enter Rose's warm embrace, an offer that I totally have the authority to put out there.

Carthago, @Daveth @Krampus, you're perfect just the way you are. ❤️ TCW has potential for sure, just drop "the," determiners are for losers anyways. Same to The Company, if you're feeling bold!

If your alliance name doesn't meet the C criteria at all, fear not! We can make it work. For example, Alpha? Why not Charlie? Grumpy could easily become Cranky (I mean, you already are). And Knights Templar? Easy - Christ Almighty!

Just give it some thought. Please help us save CAT ASMR. 🙏 Also, sorry Rohirrim, I don't think RAT ASMR has the same ring to it. But I could possibly be convinced.

giphy.gif

I'm against CAT ASMR, it's awkward af hanging with friends and I get a ping from that server lol

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, King Arthur said:

TLDR: Camelot and Rose part ways, and have mutually activated our cancellation clause. The treaty expires Saturday 4/24 at 4:00 PM EST.

I consider rose my rival so this is great. It's to bad they probably don't even know i exist

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Kurdanak said:

Aside from softly sobbing into my pillow for the next few months, I thought I'd be able to move on from this breakup soon enough. However, I almost overlooked the most important factor at play here - CAT ASMR

This name that is unanimously approved by everyone in our sphere, definitely including Valk, must be maintained. As such, consider this an open invitation to any C-named alliance out there to enter Rose's warm embrace, an offer that I totally have the authority to put out there.

Carthago, @Daveth @Krampus, you're perfect just the way you are. ❤️ TCW has potential for sure, just drop "the," determiners are for losers anyways. Same to The Company, if you're feeling bold!

If your alliance name doesn't meet the C criteria at all, fear not! We can make it work. For example, Alpha? Why not Charlie? Grumpy could easily become Cranky (I mean, you already are). And Knights Templar? Easy - Christ Almighty!

Just give it some thought. Please help us save CAT ASMR. 🙏 Also, sorry Rohirrim, I don't think RAT ASMR has the same ring to it. But I could possibly be convinced.

giphy.gif

Caramel Jest? 

os9LcJK.gif