[Treaty Cancellation] Escape From The Island

King Arthur

2 minutes ago, Nokia Rokia said:

image0.jpg

Actually stay retired this time old man, plus give those old lips some rest too, you flap them too much. You're a laughing stock too much already. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

45 minutes ago, King Arthur said:

A lone helicopter hovered over the Island. Within was Senor Jordan, an eccentric billionaire with the head of a cat and the body of a man. Official reports claim that it was an experiment gone wrong but rumours persist that he was trying to grow a tail.

Moments after this, my scientists did in fact gib me the serum for tail growth <.< >.> 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Kermit The Frog said:

Firwolf i declared on you once

300px-I'll_Fuckin_Do_It_Again.jpg

Thou you barely made anything bub, it was obvious that I barely had any rss, plus add in my low infra lvls.

• Downvote 5

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

1 minute ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Thou you barely made anything bub, it was obvious that I barely had any rss, plus add in my low infra lvls.

your the one who was whining about it in our server, neither of us cared. If you don't want to get raided you shouldn't have joined a treatyless and defenseless micro

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

JKS-forum-signature.jpg

I love RP. I'm a Larper, I play DnD. I will act the heck out of a play, and I've directed two myself. With all that, every time that a treaty announcement is made I still find myself saying "Thank God for the TL;DR"

I love y'all, but Jesus

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, JackRackham429 said:

your the one who was whining about it in our server, neither of us cared. If you don't want to get raided you shouldn't have joined a treatyless and defenseless micro

First off, you mean where I nonchalantly passed you guys a screenshot of my resources & tried to talk it out. Raiding a raider is almost always a bad idea cuz they usually don't have much besides a decent warchest, even low infra builds that barely produce much. Y'all also kept diverting the conversation. 

Second off, we had plenty of treaty's at the O lvl that where keeping us safe until we got an announcement from our protector SMC(hence why we found a merge).

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
I know you guys are just trying to look for brownie points. Thou b4 hopping to conclusions, ask.
  • Downvote 1

34 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

...screenshot of my resources...usually don't have much besides a decent warchest, even low infra builds that barely produce much...

21 minutes ago, Kermit The Frog said:

...just want to see your pixels burn 

Looks at nation

821232669090119750.png

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
You guys would have spent more on upkeep and military building than what was being sucked out of my nation plus my damages...

1 hour ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

First off, you mean where I nonchalantly passed you guys a screenshot of my resources & tried to talk it out. Raiding a raider is almost always a bad idea cuz they usually don't have much besides a decent warchest, even low infra builds that barely produce much. Y'all also kept diverting the conversation. 

Second off, we had plenty of treaty's at the O lvl that where keeping us safe until we got an announcement from our protector SMC(hence why we found a merge).

firwof pls shut up, this is about ASM-Camelot not your failures as a raider

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Only if you help make me MC-chan as punishment for failure UwU. 

Or is time w/ Alex enough to compensate for your own ludacris behavior so you don't get banned? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why?

7 hours ago, King Arthur said:

4yf0TgED-56aYze8PUtQRcBoja7GJRh4MX2bThq6Vw-0CuUCoYnTIHNBG8P2y3C4cYxhdaVT-jHVFf1aPkSivic6IxPKxLWkaypCpNMkfz9lg44nNDz466FIpYesmSahw8HoldnI

Camelot

The Kingdom on Maroon

A lone helicopter hovered over the Island. Within was Senor Jordan, an eccentric billionaire with the head of a cat and the body of a man. Official reports claim that it was an experiment gone wrong but rumours persist that he was trying to grow a tail.

Keeping him company were three wary guests to the Island: Arthur, Azazel and Epimetheus. They flocked to the windows as the helicopter began to descend and the first whales came into view. 

“They really do travel in communes,” Arthur said with a tear in his eye as ASM came into view.

“Is that Polaris?” Azazel asked in horror.

“Not even we could bring them back to life. That’s Aero, a rare subspecies.” replied Jordan with a glint in his eye.

“Are they intelligent?” Epimetheus asked as Fark jumped off a cliff.

“The bigger ones tend to be extremely intelligent and they’re astonishing runners and jumpers. Especially Rose, when you look at her you can tell she’s problem-solving.”

As the helicopter approached their headquarters they witnessed the final exhibit. A battle between WTF and a herd of crusaders. The scavengers looked close to overwhelming the beast before park security moved in to break it up.

“The lack of humility before nature, staggers me.” Arthur said as the helicopter came to a stop.

Jordan turned to him with whiskers upturned, “Our scientists have done things that not even nature could do.”

“Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn’t stop and think if they should.”

“Mensa! If we were to create a flock of Mensans on this island you wouldn’t have anything to say”

“No. These aren’t alliances that were obliterated through game-updates. These alliances had their shot and nature selected them for extinction.”

“That’s a terrible attitude.”

“Senor Jordan, after careful consideration I cannot endorse your park, you have 72 hours to release them back into the wild.”

TLDR: Camelot and Atlas Technologies part ways, and have mutually activated our 72hr cancellation clause. The treaty expires Saturday 4/24 at 4:00 PM EST.

image.png.4824d77377c05ab0639aa7b3275e3aea.png