The ICSA - Lunar Affair

Sorra Himguard

2 minutes ago, epicdude203 said:

Y'know what? I'll bite. What exactly is ICSA?

good question, it is a project for some micros to come together and make a new alliance since it is hard to get members, i dont know much more, i will let everyone in this forum know when i get more info on it.

• Upvote 5

Hiya, I'm Sorra!

Current IA Head for TCM! :D

Just now, LunaHD said:

good question, it is a project for some micros to come together and make a new alliance since it is hard to get members, i dont know much more, i will let everyone in this forum know when i get more info on it.

So it sounds like some sort of big merger between random micros? Gotcha. Well keep us informed ig.

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

Have fun and Good luck with your new union.

• Upvote 1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

3 hours ago, LunaHD said:

Gimme leader trust me this wont end poorly 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Hello, as a founder of the ICSA I would like you to share your concerns. Tell me your views on why you believe this will end poorly. I am always open to constructive criticism. 

2 minutes ago, Nokia Rokia said:

has TCM & Pantheon flashbacks 

Dear lord no, stay in your retirement old man! 

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

2 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

As long as they are all merging into Prima Victoria, i approve!

Hello! Tell me why you believe that the smaller alliances of Orbis should subject themselves to your governance and protection. I think it's good to talk about these kinds of things. 

Congratulations on your successes! 

11 minutes ago, Giovanni Rose said:

Hello! Tell me why you believe that the smaller alliances of Orbis should subject themselves to your governance and protection. I think it's good to talk about these kinds of things. 

You're supposed to ignore all the MinesomeMCs like you ignore that 60mph sign on the highway and go 95mph anyway. 

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Deulos said:

Congratulations on your successes! 

You're supposed to ignore all the MinesomeMCs like you ignore that 60mph sign on the highway and go 95mph anyway. 

95! Well that's way too slow Grandpa, gotta keep up with me and my 120 mph😎

Edited by Giovanni Rose
  • Haha 4

50 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

has TCM & Pantheon flashbacks 

Dear lord no, stay in your retirement old man! 

at least TCM is TCM it isnt nearly as bad at what pantheon was at the end and i was never pantheon leader i was gov for the last 3 couped leaders

52 minutes ago, Giovanni Rose said:

Hello, as a founder of the ICSA I would like you to share your concerns. Tell me your views on why you believe this will end poorly. I am always open to constructive criticism. 

feel free to contact me in DMs (Nokia Rokia#0002) ill be sure to give some tools and tips for you all but im enjoying retirement

1 hour ago, Giovanni Rose said:

95! Well that's way too slow Grandpa, gotta keep up with me and my 120 mph😎

its quite astonishing that deulos talks about himself but refers to other people instead of himself. If you want to be taken seriously, dont take any advice from deulos.