Initiative for the Collection of Smaller Alliances

Giovanni Rose

Hello Leaders of Orbis!

I would like to present to you, the ICSA (Initiative for the Collection of Smaller Alliances). The goal of the Initiative for the Collection of Smaller Alliances is to create an alliance that unites alliances with smaller member counts. As a founding member of this initiative, my goal is to create a safe space for smaller nations that is not under the monopoly of the larger alliances. In joining the initiative you are agreeing to become apart of a NEW alliance, the process being smaller micros joining to become a macro. There are many struggles that come with running a small alliance and you are not alone in that struggle. I understand that it is hard to grow an alliance in the current Orbis world, so I feel that this is our best shot at trying to combat the larger alliances' control over the recruitment process. I understand the struggles of trying to protect your alliance and its members when there is not a lot of you. So if you think this is something that interests you and your members, then I would hope you at least think about the idea. If this is not something that you would be interested in joining, that is perfectly fine, when the leader is elected we will begin the formalities of trade deals and treaties. This may be a scary proposal to accept, so I hope that you have questions because I am more than happy to answer any that you may have! Please join the Discord server with the link below to gain more information on the process.   

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/UWPnmvCS

Edited by Giovanni Rose
  • Like 2

Good luck.

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

May be a good idea but you should describe the process clearly, to be precise, what the said micros are signing up for when they come to you. Are you looking to merge them into one big micro or is it going to be a discord server for coordination or something etc..

tvPWtuA.gif

2 hours ago, Sam Cooper said:

May be a good idea but you should describe the process clearly, to be precise, what the said micros are signing up for when they come to you. Are you looking to merge them into one big micro or is it going to be a discord server for coordination or something etc..

Yes, I am realizing that many people are confused and that is a fault on my end. Thank you for this!

8 hours ago, JadenStar10 said:

Good luck.

Thank you!

• 2 months later...

This was An absolute terrible Idea I merged my micro into this, WORST IDEA, they expanded their useless micro block with their incompetent gov. All of what they claimed in this post was all lies. For the future if you ever create a micro bloc, please dont follow their example.

1 hour ago, A random Guy said:

This was An absolute terrible Idea I merged my micro into this, WORST IDEA, they expanded their useless micro block with their incompetent gov. All of what they claimed in this post was all lies. For the future if you ever create a micro bloc, please dont follow their example.

Just don't create a micro bloc

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
On 7/22/2021 at 11:58 AM, A random Guy said:

Huh.  Good to know.  

I was actually chatting with Giovanni today-- I apologize for necromancing this old post, but your words from the past are wise, and I will heed them.