Quality of Life Improvement (construction page)

spnewbs

• I had posted this under Adriennes post for quality of life improvements, but due to the original posts age, I fear it was lost there. I have also edited it adding a few paragraphs. 

I propose an enhancement:

Have two city build pages to be able to toggle between war build and peace time build (manufacturing/commerce/mining etc) 

Like city and project construction this could only be used once every 5 or 10 days. Any changes between the cool down times would have to be made manually.

Players would need to manually descale troops to allow for peace build transition if they are removing military buildings (barracks, hangars etc) likewise retraining troops when transitioning to war build. Troops still must be trained according to daily military resets  

This would not allow for rebuilding of any lost structures from war actions (missiles etc) until they were manually replaced along with the necessary infra if needed  

Infrastructure rebuilding to allow for full prior war, peace/war time buildings could simply be instituted by utilizing the current vip mass infra option

there would need to be some calculating for the resources and $ to cover the difference of cost for the various buildings (i see this ad being the most complicated aspect - but i am sure someone has an idea for it) 

This enhancement could be free or vip service.

It is not so bad changing 10 or fewer cities every outbreak of war and downscaling after. However, after city 15, 20, 25, and i have to imagine 30+!!! It gets pretty annoying. 

Edited by spnewbs
Minor changes, moved paragraph for flow

I'm not 100% sure what you've proposed here, but I think improvement lists are more easily done using the bulk improvement export/import tool. You can save the improvement list on e.g. notepad and just do a bulk improvement import. 

What would be pretty clutch is if we could do a bulk improvement template importer where you can select which cities get imported for more easy customization. 

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/