Hellooooooooo

Cob

I'm Cob. most people call me Cob. I'm not new to the game anymore, but I'm new to the forums. I'm a Diplomat from TKR, say hi! I'm always good for a chat, willing to answer most any non OPSEC questions, How is everyone doing?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Hello Cob! I'm zigbigadorlouย of the zigbigadorlou called zigbigadorlou. Most people call me zigbigadorlou.ย 

Here's an FA question: yesterday Zed was saying that Polaris was not a member of quack. What is your take on that?

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

Hello Cob, my name is JadenStar10. Forums are a fun place to hang around where you'll find both wholesome and toxic behaviour, sometimes from the same person. I think TKR uses forums, theres looks to be a pretty modern version of Invision Community so you shouldnt haveย  a hard time navigating around. I would recommend you to check Alliance Affairs, Orbis Central, and Game Suggestions which I believe to be where the best content is found here :), you can also check any new content by pressing the "Unread Content" button to the right of the navigation bar.

Questions -

Whats your favorite colour?

Do Water Heretics deserve Social Outcasting?

Why doesn't Morf love me?

Why is Adrienne always sus, both in Secret Hitler and Among Us?

Here an Opsex question:

Whats your TKR Order? Mine's Windrunner or Willshaper, idk which one took that quizย a long time ago :Pย 

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

ย 

@zigbigadorlouย My opinion is the official opinion. IE I look at the official sphere list and go from there.

ย 

and @JadenStar10ย my favorite colour is a deep sea blue, water heretics most certainly deserve the death sentence, Morf doesnt love you becauseย he has no heart, is FA, doesnt love anyone,ย he is morf. Adrienne is always sun because the game understands that she is the one most likely to be there for a hug, making it easier for her to stab you in the back. And I am a stonewarden. Others might tell you that other orders are better, I say that they canย eat my fistย have a pleasant evening.

ย 

Thanks for the welcome both of ya

• Like 2

Welcome, Cob โค๏ธ

7 hours ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Most people call me zigbigadorlou.ย 

No one calls you that because no one can spell it.ย 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

BrOQBND.jpg

1 minute ago, Adrienne said:

Welcome, Cob โค๏ธ

Adri Susย 

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

ย 

19 hours ago, Adrienne said:

zig

big

a

dor

lou

ย 

e-zed p-zed

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

3 hours ago, zigbigadorlou said:

zig

big

a

dor

lou

ย 

e-zed p-zed

OKย Zigbigrabagrol

image.png.ff66fbe6db11903c6404b0907774314c.png

• Haha 3

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

5 hours ago, kolka said:

zig big door luau is howย t autocorrect ,,fixed'' it for me lolย 

Blasphemy. You mean to tell me you haven't added zigbigadorlou to your autocorrect? smh my head

I can totally spell Zigbigadoriou.ย  You spell it like it's pronounced, rhyming with "Big Fig and Oreo."ย ย 

Khob is a hard one for me.ย  Cobb.ย  Cobe.ย  I'll get it eventually.ย  Qob.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Haha 2

• 4 months later...
On 9/13/2021 at 9:23 AM, Archer 54 said:

Hey there guys , I used to play NationStates a few days ago , but I left NationStates since nobody respects me on the forum boards there. I hope in my journey in Politics and War I might be able to get a lot of friends.ย 

Hii! Welcome! I will be your friend :) and guide you! Join a top 20 alliance of your choice and they will guide, help you and will give you a community!ย 

Also you posted in someone else's intro. You should have created your own topic๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜„

Edited by Indger

image.png.4824d77377c05ab0639aa7b3275e3aea.png