Is 11% disease bad?

Devins

I've read about what disease does and how it is, in general, bad to have. My cities have around 22 mines total. With that, the disease is 11% and 7%. Is this bad? Should I develop and invest into a hospital? I am a little lost about how catastrophic this might be.

• Downvote 2

Depends, but if you're a new player, you should be primarily focusing on raiding, some aas have you on a raid-only build, while some aas have your produce raws and raid (I dont know TKR's policy), in which case, disease doesnt really matter as you dont have commerce and disease at that level doesnt kill off your population. What I recommend for you to do is join the TKR Discord since you're an applicant, spam ping @BigMorfto be your mentor, and ask him to fix your cities.

click this link: https://discord.gg/t7dzPAV

click the reaction to give yourself the applicant/squire role.

Then open a ticket in #squires and ia/admissions staff should get to you. they will also require you to make a forums account and a slack account btw.

Edited by JadenStar10
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

5 hours ago, Devins said:

I've read about what disease does and how it is, in general, bad to have. My cities have around 22 mines total. With that, the disease is 11% and 7%. Is this bad? Should I develop and invest into a hospital? I am a little lost about how catastrophic this might be.

Hey Devins :D I'm Adrienne, I'm in TKR where you're applying. Definitely hit us up on discord or message me in-game and get your application going! Whether you finish it and get through or not, we're happy to answer questions you have about getting started in the game. In short though, Jaden is right. Disease depends pretty heavily on what you're trying to do, especially at your size, and 11% isn't that bad, especially if you're focusing on resource production and/or raiding over commerce :) 

BrOQBND.jpg

11 hours ago, Devins said:

It aint good, ill tell you that!  Think about the children.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

It aint good, ill tell you that!  Think about the children.

Children dont matter, send em to the mines!

• Thanks 1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

• 1 month later...
On 4/13/2021 at 7:16 PM, Devins said:

On 4/17/2021 at 9:04 AM, kolka said:

no you have to let them live and grow into a fully developed human so you can harvest their spines

I've read about what disease does and how it is, in general, bad to have. My cities have around 22 mines total. With that, the disease is 11% and 7%. Is this bad? Should I develop and inv

est into a hospital? I am a little lost about how catastrophic this might be.

It's fine as long as your making money