Another Farewell again

Wingawoo

Wrong topic I think, but good luck for the future! Take care.

Been great talking to you! Thanks for being there. 

Edited by Ryks
Forgot to say this before
  • Like 3

Photos taken moments before disaster:IMG_4284.png?ex=65e7b5ef&is=65d540ef&hm=ee44a7d254b300e2b8ad02bdbbeb6001c16d2c0c285bd7623f51ffd7e3331375&

17 minutes ago, Wingawoo said:

I know I made a forum post about this but I can't handle the amount of toxicity on this platform and with my irl problems I can't handle it with pnw. I want to thank @Sir_Haris_The_Guy for the memories I have had with them, @epsteindidntkillhimself for being my friend in the darkest of times, @Putmir and @Mr. Pants For being one of the best TLE People I've ever met, @Korutsu for being one of the greatest friends I've ever made, @Jordan For being the best alliance leader I've ever met, @Yui, @Aiya@Fairymoon@Lossi and @Menhera for the loving memories, @Clown Thanks for being there for me, I've certainly loved the memories I have made on this platform but its my time to go.

I really want to thank many of these people for being the reason I stayed on this game, I thank you all for everything, I love you all and I wish you all best 

Farewell Wingaroo, The Commonwealth bids you farewell & we wish you all the best.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pascal said:

I stopped counting the number of times Nokia said that a long time ago.

Pascal, I don't even have access to my computer anymore, I am failing school, My mental health is non-existent and I can't play with the toxicity anymore

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Goodbye Wingawoo, it was awesome talking with you and getting to know you :), take care of yourself.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

10 minutes ago, Wingawoo said:

Pascal, I don't even have access to my computer anymore, I am failing school, My mental health is non-existent and I can't play with the toxicity anymore

I think you failing school might be a time management problem on your end, but your mental health should come first. Didn't really interact with you as much when you were in KT, but see you around man. Hope things get better for you.

Also this is the wrong topic space for farewells, it should've gone in https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/forum/119-farewells-goodbyes/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

hfzkFUp.gif

1 minute ago, Xavier Renarus said:

I think you failing school might be a time management problem on your end, but your mental health should come first. Didn't really interact with you as much when you were in KT, but see you around man. Hope things get better for you.

Also this is the wrong topic space for farewells, it should've gone in https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/forum/119-farewells-goodbyes/

Yeah, I was in a rush trying to make this that I didn't realized It was in the wrong topic