Good Alliances

West New York

Good alliances, and alliances which don't require Discord don't exist. Discord is the primary form of communication on this game. Even TKR which requires the use of Slack still has a Discord.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, cerulean_bison said:

Hello, I am quite new at this game and am looking for a serious Alliance that does not require discord. If anyone has one, please let me know.

Thank you

CeruleanBison

Premier of the Connecticut Republic

Hi Bison, unfortunately every alliance will require discord. If it doesn't, then it certainly doesn't provide any sort of protection to you.

• Upvote 1

unknown_3_1_65.png

16 hours ago, Joe Nobody said:

Hello, I am quite new at this game and am looking for a serious Alliance that does not require discord. If anyone has one, please let me know.

Thank you

CeruleanBison

Premier of the Connecticut Republic

Grumpy technically doesn't require discord, and we are the best alliance in the game, and as a fellow CT fan of the Whale, I feel you.  That being said, you need 30 or so cities to join grumpy so... best of luck to you.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Polar Bear ArcticExplorer said:

Good alliances, and alliances which don't require Discord don't exist. Discord is the primary form of communication on this game. Even TKR which requires the use of Slack still has a Discord.

But we don't require it, just Slack. So @Joe Nobody, alternative option ;) 

• Like 1

BrOQBND.jpg

@Joe Nobody I'm just interested why do you want to join an alliance that doesn't need discord? cuz it is very easy to get started on it and to use it and most people are very understanding if you don't know how to use discord