Love Me Xaria

Firwof Kromwell

To the Moon, to the Sun, to other planets and stars.

Nothing should hold one back in chains and ropes, behind doors and bars.

One head is strong, multiple can be monumental.

We can improve by learning, understanding, and teaching others as individual.

(More poems like this & other interests can be found at Orbis Crowned News!)

Welcome to the wonderful and wacky community of Orbis Crowned News, were we offer you multiple things in exchange for PNW Cash plus our own news done our way! We got multiple things we can do & appease for you! If any of these interest you then please go ahead, join OCN and explore the possibilities today!

Our list Includes:

Flag Editing (Add-On) - For 1 Million 

Ingame Ad Design (Photo) - For 5 Million 

Ingame Ad Design (GIF) - For 10 Million 

Advertisement Subscriptions #wrench│mark-ads - 5 Million for a Week/15m For A Month

PNW Cash Giveaway Entry #tada│giveaways - 1 Million Cash for a Giveaway Entry

OCN Spies on A Nation for you - 500k Cash 

OCN Spies on An Alliance for you - 60 Million Cash/Depends on the Alliance member-count

Transfer Cash to Activity Points - Every 1 Million is 100 Activity Points 

Submit your poll in the queue #grey_question│daily-polls - 1 Million Cash, you are allowed to submit once every 2 days 

OCN Makes a meme for you - 1 Million Cash 

If you wish... You could donate to OCN if none of these interest you!

https://discord.gg/QHzNdQGk

We are more than just news, we are an engaging hospitalic community!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 14

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

7 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

Or just buy a sexy flag from Minesome for 7.5m 

Ignore this man folks, if you simply look back at our offers, we are still cheaper. 

• Downvote 1

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

1 minute ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Ignore this man folks, if you simply look back at our offers, we are still cheaper. 

Yes but my services are of high quality.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, MinesomeMC said:

I guess you never poked your head into #design_examples (channel). That and you enjoy keeping your head up yours even others asses because you get some sort of pleasure out of either forcing into a unpleasurable situation for others or making yourself look foolish. Well, at least you're trying to hide your face to recognize yourself as an ugly mistake.

• Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

I guess you never poked your head into #design_examples (channel). That and you enjoy keeping your head up yours even others asses because you get some sort of pleasure out of either forcing into a unpleasurable situation for others or making yourself look foolish. Well, at least you're trying to hide your face to recognize yourself as an ugly mistake.

im gonna be honest, do you need a hug? You're message sounds as if you are distressed. Is everything okay? All i said was my graphics are high quality and here you are talking about being in a unpleasable situation. Either you're being a crybaby, or you need some help.

23 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

im gonna be honest, do you need a hug? You're message sounds as if you are distressed. Is everything okay? All i said was my graphics are high quality and here you are talking about being in a unpleasable situation. Either you're being a crybaby, or you need some help.

I'm sorry I'm having problems differentiating between real life and fantasy. I was thinking of saying something else but I forgot what it was while daydreaming. I screwed up and tweaking out of my mind about it. 😥😓😞

Syke, I kid, I kid. 😎 That's just what you wanted to hear from me, ain't it? That I messed up and I'm balling about it. You loved to see me curled up in a corner, watering my eyes out, frustrated as hell. Plus, the main reason why you want to hide yourself is because it would show you that your reddened with wrath as well sickened  green with envy plus when we look in, you're feeling blue with pride.

How so? Well you just tried to boomerang back what I clapped at you for alongside calling what you do much higher quality than everyone else, so you look better AKA pride. You also pushed what I said back onto myself out of your own hatred for me that boils inside of you,  AKA wrath. Plus, you couldn't think of anything else since you know what we have is as much better deal(as well you're salty about being fired after not doing jack (oop, that's sloth)) you act this way to show your envy coincided with pride.

2 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

I'm sorry I'm having problems differentiating between real life and fantasy. I was thinking of saying something else but I forgot what it was while daydreaming. I screwed up and tweaking out of my mind about it. 😥😓😞

Syke, I kid, I kid. 😎 That's just what you wanted to hear from me, ain't it? That I messed up and I'm balling about it. You loved to see me curled up in a corner, watering my eyes out, frustrated as hell. Plus, the main reason why you want to hide yourself is because it would show you that your reddened with wrath as well sickened  green with envy plus when we look in, you're feeling blue with pride.

How so? Well you just tried to boomerang back what I clapped at you for alongside calling what you do much higher quality than everyone else, so you look better AKA pride. You also pushed what I said back onto myself out of your own hatred for me that boils inside of you,  AKA wrath. Plus, you couldn't think of anything else since you know what we have is as much better deal(as well you're salty about being fired after not doing jack (oop, that's sloth)) you act this way to show your envy coincided with pride.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

As someone who has purchased flags from Minesome before, I can indeed confirm this as true

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Chute Mi said:

As someone who has purchased flags from Minesome before, I can indeed confirm this as true

This is yet another salty person that got banned alongside Redpanda from the server after multiple warnings not to purposely be spewing toxic nonsense as well baiting and flaming people for personal enjoyment. It's also the reason why people like you are hated so much.

I'm hated because I point out controversial stuff that's known to be true, while debating why what is being done is illogical and unreasonable. People just like using their clout alongside opinions from their values, ideals, and beliefs to get their way. All that recognition as well power is going to the person's head, which just makes the person more agnorant.

• Downvote 2

11 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I got all exciteod when i saw you write "I'm hated".  I was thinking holy crap has our little Firwof finally gotten a little self awareness.  Unfortunately I kept reading and the answer is still no, but this was a big first step, I cant wait to see your continued growth.

Oh no, please continue telling me how much you know about myself and how I am. Y'all surely know more about me than my own mind as well the facts and understandings on how people work. 😱

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
Thou tbf, your name is quite fitting on how you present yourself a sweet person from a higher ruling but it's just a cover up how your using your clout to be a Sweet Ronny Douchebag
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Changeup said:

unknown.png?width=371&height=595
image.png.c0fb02028133a007fdb560b3a5a91b55.png

Oh no! It's butt hurt Karen! Still want to speak to management even though we've established you have petty humor alongside your blind & cynical crew?

PS - You have a hard habit of cherry-picking & warping the og intentions out of proportion dude. It's why people like you get hate futhermore get nicknames like Karen & Richard.
  • Downvote 9

At risk of ridicule from a few who know me for saying this (which imo says a lot about the state of things recently really), as someone who prefers to remain a neutral party and who has made these jokes before and paid the price, it's really obvious this is a horrible look for a server to have lmfao.

Edited by hidude45454
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, hidude45454 said:

At risk of ridicule for saying this (which imo says a lot about the state of things recently really), as someone who prefers to remain a neutral party and who has made these jokes before and paid the price, this is a really horrible look for a server to have lmfao.

Thus do I understand. One should be able to differentiate between a joke and hate speech, plus the time and place to say such humor. People like Change & Aiya though tend to just lump them together without  much thought. I say this out of experience of having conversations with them only to get jumped on right away versus them taking some time to think about what others have told them. When they do think about things, those comments came from close allies, friends, even just people they mostly agree with.

They say hate speech & dark jokes are bad all together in which they shouldn't exist as well should be heavily oppressed. Well, people have different senses of thinking than what you guys have, but pressurizing them to think what they're doing is utterly wrong, is wrong within itself. You guys think you're fighting for some right and just cause when it's just for your own sensitivities and insecurities for the majority of the time. I've learned very hard that one cannot force everyone to do what one desires. People are entitled to their values, ideals, and beliefs, furthermore allowed to be that way to be as long as they're able to differentiate with the facts that don't care about your feelings from the lies, whilst having reasonable boundaries. 

P.S.  Calling people [REDACTED] while in the mist doing actions [REDACTED] was highly known for is counterproductive as well hypocritical. Hence why y'all are called such names in response. 
  • Downvote 2

16 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Thus do I understand. One should be able to differentiate between a joke and hate speech, plus the time and place to say such humor. People like Change & Aiya though tend to just lump them together without  much thought. I say this out of experience of having conversations with them only to get jumped on right away versus them taking some time to think about what others have told them. When they do think about things, those comments came from close allies, friends, even just people they mostly agree with.

They say hate speech & dark jokes are bad all together in which they shouldn't exist as well should be heavily oppressed. Well, people have different senses of thinking than what you guys have, but pressurizing them to think what they're doing is utterly wrong, is wrong within itself. You guys think you're fighting for some right and just cause when it's just for your own sensitivities and insecurities for the majority of the time. I've learned very hard that one cannot force everyone to do what one desires. People are entitled to their values, ideals, and beliefs, furthermore allowed to be that way to be as long as they're able to differentiate with the facts that don't care about your feelings from the lies, whilst having reasonable boundaries. 

So you consider jokes about "burning trannies" acceptable conduct?

Also - Aiya and I have extensively argued in the past about similar things, lol. It's not being easily offended, it's just not finding the murder of people who feel that they don't fit in with their birth gender funny.

unknown_3_1_65.png

24 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Thus do I understand. One should be able to differentiate between a joke and hate speech, plus the time and place to say such humor. People like Change & Aiya though tend to just lump them together without much thought.

You really like my name, huh? I'm truly flattered.

Anyways, if you think the "jokes" in the screenshots posted above should be differentiated from hate speech then you worry me.

• Like 1

Look up to the sky above~

6 minutes ago, Aiya said:

Anyways, if you think the "jokes" in the screenshots posted above should be differentiated from hate speech then you worry me.

He has a crush on you

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, MinesomeMC said:

He has a crush on you

I thought this was Love me Xaria not Love me Aiya, alright time to bow out.

• Haha 1

Look up to the sky above~

1 minute ago, Aiya said:

I thought this was Love me Xaria not Love me Aiya, alright time to bow out.

its a love letter to everyone, didn't you read his services are cheap 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Changeup said:

So you consider jokes about "burning trannies" acceptable conduct?

Also - Aiya and I have extensively argued in the past about similar things, lol. It's not being easily offended, it's just not finding the murder of people who feel that they don't fit in with their birth gender funny.

Aah yes, I definitely didn't say...

24 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Thus do I understand

... apparently cuz you still had to ask. I also went on about how certain comments are situational which didn't seem to process through your smoother brain inside the ball of yourself. Though, that would explain the squishing and rattling inside your head.

2 minutes ago, Aiya said:

1. I chose you two cuz y'all are my main source of downvotes, especially you since almost every single one of my posts of lately has a red arrow from you. Thou, I'm quite flattered myself how much of a hate boner you got for me. 😘 It's quite impressive that such a small thing has such concentration to stay erect, but also concerning. Go see a doctor. 

2. Apparently you didn't get what I told Change-up above in this message either. 

3. If I truly had that crush you guys think I have, I would be trying to drill my thoughts into y'all's heads by instantaneously replying and downvoting to almost every one of your posts of late. Which I haven't, but it seems almost everytime I post, you guys all the sudden just appear, doing what I just described. Stop. Get help. Please stop stalking me. It's creepy AF. 

• Downvote 4