Math Problem instead of Captcha

Wendell

I suggest we use this new feature to calculate day change. Clearly the game servers aren't up to the task, so if every player calculate their own nation turn changes as a captcha problem we could have an even faster game!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Deulos said:

Instead of the recaptcha thingy, I suggest we have a math problem verification for every attack we do and every trade we do. Also a bonus random calculus word problem for stashing money and buying military. 

It could even be themed like for ground attacks it could be. 

"If Lord Sammy has 150k soldiers and builds 55k for 3 days. How many soldiers does he have in all?" 

The bonus calculus word problem should take like 10-15 minutes. And it can be on a variety of I game things. Such as

"If you're alliance score is a function of the total gdp of every nation in the alliance and it doubles every three days, what would be it's score on Wednesday March 13th 2022 at 3:28 pm EST?" 

If you don’t get right it'll just regenerate another word problem. 

I don’t like this. Seems like a lot of effort to have to do this for every attack and trade. Even if it’s random it still seems like an unnecessary hassle.

Plus, what’s wrong with the current system? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1