[DoE] United Vanguard Confederation

JayrenGallec

10 minutes ago, JayrenGallec said:

As of right now, we have a pending Protectorate treaty with The Armed Peacekeepers

1. You need a better flag and i can deliver that ;)
2. TAP (The Armed Peacekeepers) is not an alliance you want as a protector, for the fact that they are not an actual alliance but rather an extension of the alliance The Fighting Pacifists. You may want to consult with them about the treaty lol. Good Luck

• Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, JayrenGallec said:

Today, on the 6th of April, 2021, under the leadership of President Jayren Gallec, the United Vanguard Confederation hereby declared itself a sovereign and independent alliance.

As of right now, we have a pending Protectorate treaty with The Armed Peacekeepers. I am looking for players with experience to enter the ranks of the UVC Executive Council, the ruling body of the Confederation. Discord link is in the description, so you can tell me what position you want to apply for.

A6A45775-F1AE-4366-B577-BC050BEE8EFF.jpeg

Congrats on your declaration of your Alliance, I'm Foreign Affairs Minister of TCW does your Alliance do Embassies?

• Upvote 1

Good luck, dont have an heir.

• Haha 2

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

TAP doesn’t do treaties. We are essentially TFP and do not operate independently. We sometimes drunk dial the mortals which is why they have a treaty with us. Good luck on your alliance Jayren. 

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, DJ Kate Bush said:

Hey man, far be it from me to tell you what to do and I don't want to be a debbie downer, but you should really have thought a bit harder about this venture. 

1. It seems that you hadn't even graduated from a training alliance before starting your own alliance
2. It's not an alliance if it's only you who is in it
3. You've made a DOE before your alliance is actually set up

So let's think about this logically, why would someone experienced in the game want to work under someone who is less experienced than them? Why would TFP want to protect an alliance led by someone incapable of completing their own training? 

If I were you I'd go back to the drawing board on this one, get some experience in an alliance, work your way up to gov, make friends along the way, and then launch an alliance when you actually have allies. 

I wrote this with the best of intentions, and I wish you the best of luck. 

This is terrible advice! Don't partake in the game! Run as fast as you can before your time is sunk into this game. I haven't been able to see my family in months and [redacted]

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, JayrenGallec said:

As of right now, we have a pending Protectorate treaty with The Armed Peacekeepers.

Holdup, I'm pretty sure that's a training alliance of 'The Fighting Pacifists.' 

421423481687769107 (1).png

• 2 weeks later...