Sphere Comparison [Redone]

MinesomeMC

8 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

Since the criticism from last time was well deserved, I have redone the sphere comparison to have Cities and Nations. For the sake of my well being i decided to only include the top 50 for this as the top 100 would kill me. 

image.png.554ed2414a36479ded230f65675e46e6.png

image.png.676959ca8b9a371f373b30c02a6cfadb.png

image.png.6ae1b26df53e1ecddb0b863bb529f105.png

image.png.42c037aedd3ef01022497c9d3cec135e.png

It's strikingly sad to see these are the numbers that people look at and genuinely think try to spin a narrative that Quack is anywhere near a hegemony.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Rockefeller said:

It's strikingly sad to see these are the numbers that people look at and genuinely think try to spin a narrative that Quack is anywhere near a hegemony.

I'm not sure why you're on a crusade to defend Quack all of a sudden. They sure aren't needing you defending them. They are more than capable of defending themselves. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Rockefeller said:

Tbqh, it’s 60% of the game now vs Quack. Because let’s be honest Swamp is a worm and opportunistic, needs stronger allies and wouldn’t survive a war on their own. 

Rose sphere is fairly weak.

Oasis is disorganized still but better fighters than Rose.

Hedgemoney are great fighters but they definitely wouldn’t cooperate with Quack and have closest ties to Rose and then Oasis. So yeah, solid 50-65% vs Quack.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Rockefeller said:

When have people ever let facts get in the way of a flawed good narrative?

• Haha 3

<~Sval[OWR]> I am your father.
<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

16 hours ago, Viriato said:

Love how HM score is lowered by Error

All their gov is either sitting around not doing anything or inactive. Their Econ department and IA is literally a mess. 

Edited by Deulos

10 minutes ago, Deulos said:

All their gov is either sitting around not doing anything or inactive. Their Econ department and IA is literally a mess. 

People have lives you know. Also you weren't even gov in E404 so why are you talking?

676912258_galaxybrain.webp.5c1275f9a627f0a3b84e6f73d163a6c5.webp

My opinion may not reflect those of my alliance or its affiliates. Please read at your own discretion.

3 minutes ago, Golden Key said:

People have lives you know. Also you weren't even gov in E404 so why are you talking?

Fair, thou he was also in the alliance as a member for a few months so he still got to see quite a bit. He's also been around ingame for a few years too, which he also has seen quite a bit outside of being in 404 to say that.

• Upvote 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

1 hour ago, Golden Key said:

You know what I just realized you know everything and you're right. I know nothing about gov even though I know quite a few of them before they even created E404. I should go cry in my corner now because I was just discredited by this very knowledgeable person that knows everything. 

• Haha 1

On 4/4/2021 at 9:28 PM, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Tbqh, it’s 60% of the game now vs Quack. Because let’s be honest Swamp is a worm and opportunistic, needs stronger allies and wouldn’t survive a war on their own. 

Rose sphere is fairly weak.

Oasis is disorganized still but better fighters than Rose.

Hedgemoney are great fighters but they definitely wouldn’t cooperate with Quack and have closest ties to Rose and then Oasis. So yeah, solid 50-65% vs Quack.

Sorry for my ignorance, but I have no idea which alliances are part of which block, may you give me a quick re-cap? I thinm The Commonwealth is in The Swamp, but that's about it

1 hour ago, Dorian Grey said:

Sorry for my ignorance, but I have no idea which alliances are part of which block, may you give me a quick re-cap? I thinm The Commonwealth is in The Swamp, but that's about it

image.thumb.png.1c766605721facb0e5b5ae955edda5bf.png

My Drawing is kinda bad, or may not be 100% accurate, but this is the general divide of spheres.

Blue is Quack
Red is Rosecam/Roselot
Green is Swamp
Aqua is Hedge Money
Lime is Oasis
Purple is Nexus
Pink is CAP (not an official bloc)

• Upvote 2

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

On 4/4/2021 at 3:28 PM, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Happy to see besides acknowledging that we can fight, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Also Minesome if you want a clearer picture of things, you should probably expand out your list to the top 80-85 alliances, since alliances 51-85 comprise of around an additional 1000 nations.  That is a huge chuck of power to not include because it would be "too much work".

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, JadenStar10 said:

image.thumb.png.1c766605721facb0e5b5ae955edda5bf.png

My Drawing is kinda bad, or may not be 100% accurate, but this is the general divide of spheres.

Blue is Quack
Red is Rosecam/Roselot
Green is Swamp
Aqua is Hedge Money
Lime is Oasis
Purple is Nexus
Pink is CAP (not an official bloc)

Thank you ;)

• Like 1

Here you go, top 86 alliances, I dont know why this killed you to do... to do the next 36 took me like 25 mins.  I removed the others from the count, because they dont matter.

image.thumb.png.ee4130e671a6f96acafcc2161ecc839d.png

Side note: I had no idea there was a shitty micro sphere.  Good for those little guys.

Double Side Note: Oasis, Quack, is there anyone you wont send a treaty to? DAMN GINA...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3