The Executive game - high roller poker night - Saturday 10th of April 22:00 CEST

Mars

That is 8 PM UST / 10 PM CEST / 4 PM EDT.

100m buy in. Two max buy-ins. 6/9 spots left. If 9 people show up, and everyone rebuys, we re looking at 1.8b prize pool. 

Voice chat mandatory and we're hosting it in the KT server. Join there and ping or DM me to RSVP.

I wish you good fortune.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Throw me to the wolves and I’ll return leading the pack.

24 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

100 million? I thought you said this was a high roller table? 

we all have more money than this richie rich, idea would be to have people actually come and play. if you want we can heads up you and me for whatever cash you want

or you can come play this game if the pot isnt too small for you

Edited by Mars

42 minutes ago, Mars said:

we all have more money than this richie rich, idea would be to have people actually come and play. if you want we can heads up you and me for whatever cash you want

or you can come play this game if the pot isnt too small for you

so not a highroller table then?  its an everybody should come play with us table?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

so not a highroller table then?  its an everybody should come play with us table?

we debated the buy-in for a second, personally i wanted to go for more as well but it was decided that 100m is enough for now, which i think is reasonably high roller, at least for 95% of this game. we will do this again, and if it works we can up the ante, i would be down for that.

anyway, we all know you have money mr leader of gob, we get the message but this is supposed to be something fun so if you would please either join or f off, that would be cool. thank you

14 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

In the general experience, highroller games result in 2-3 people playing which isn't a fun poker game.