This whale got 38 cities with one simple life hack! Habsburg News Hour interlude

Prefonteen

21 minutes ago, Krampus said:

image.thumb.png.f8717a7024e8cd728ffc49c661ca7532.png

Excuse me Mr. RON sir, why is the mainstream media not reporting on this breaking scandal?? One that totally can't be explained by, you know, relatively common econ practices that I assume would be known by the best A+ economists in P&W history. And maybe a little creative thinking if you're feeling dangerous!

• Haha 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

2 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

testimonial.png

I don't know who posted this, but it reminds me of a certain someone who bailed out in wartime and cried when Rose (me) seized their resources that were left in Rose for the greater community and war effort. I remember also a nation who was so afraid of Rose taking their resources that they kept it all on them and then got inactive looted by Arrgh and then bailed out since Rose would not recoup their losses. I also don't get what "mandatory part" means but oh well. Funny thing is that my own resources got seized by Rose because I didn't pay them enough taxes after rebuild. What goes around, comes around I guess. :P

1 hour ago, Palps said:

Make a multi so you can create a 2nd forum account and there you go.

Personally I'd keep it simple and just sell manga in exchange for 1,000 noob upvotes.

• Haha 1

<~Sval[OWR]> I am your father.
<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

I get it, you dislike Rose, and want to hit us(the rest of the game) with some anti-Rose propaganda. Newsflash! No one cares for whatever you are trying to spin as long as Quack remains the greater threat. Simple stuff actually. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TRM said:

I get it, you dislike Rose, and want to hit us(the rest of the game) with some anti-Rose propaganda. Newsflash! No one cares for whatever you are trying to spin as long as Quack remains the greater threat. Simple stuff actually. 

ah yes, quack man bad. 

I too am a man of culture. 

• Upvote 4

big_morph-sig.jpg.dc5493086dfd6fa978316880fe6a6c62.jpg

The Knights Radiant 
Ghostblood Babsk of Foreign Affairs

Journey before Destination.

Rofl. Is no one going to talk about how this communism WC thing is basically a super shitty loophole for them to take a members deposit if they leave without seeming to scummy.

Basically if you are already paying decent taxes, active, do well in war, finish WC early like you are suppose to. If you ever choose to leave on even amicable terms you get railed if you were responsible for your WC?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, BigMorf said:

ah yes, quack man bad. 

The part where Quack is unaware of it's own size, how that size makes other spheres feel, and how they go straight toward the victim card is amusing. You do you though. :) 

14 minutes ago, BigMorf said:

I too am a man of culture. 

That makes one of us. 🤪

31 minutes ago, TRM said:

Bruh Quack is, by all accounts, just a pole in a multi-polar world. They're only a threat because it suits your narrative and gives the war-hawks a target to beat the drums against.

Please refer to this high quality graph and you'll see quack is significantly outnumbered in the game and "the threat" will actually just be a dogpile every time.

unknown.png

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, durmij said:

Man discovers concept of taxes.

Drives on public roads to the city park to scream about it.

Or in this case, a whale charges the plebeian masses huge tolls to travel on a road to work in a factory. But the whale owns both the road and the factory. 

"Look here little pleb, come work for me in my factory and make me rich. And just when you think you can't make me any richer, feel free to travel on the road I own so you can pay me some more juicy tolls."

Edited by Charles Bolivar

Untitled.png

16 hours ago, TRM said:

Current spheres % of the game In city count, top 50 only :

Quack = 31,5%
Swamp = 15,3%
Oasis = 23%
RoseHM = 27,7%

I had already noticed maths weren't your strong suit. But I don't think that justifies getting 68,5% of the game against 31,5%.
But yeah, I get it, you want to dogpile us again because you shit your pants at the idea of fighting a war you could lose. It's easier when you dogpile.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, durmij said:

Man discovers concept of taxes.

Drives on public roads to the city park to scream about it.

The only places where taxes get spent on roads and parks are the places where the rich already live.

Edited by Rockefeller
  • Like 1