The Spirit of Troy

BigMorf

edit: To be fair, it is pretty creative and funny.  I just have a hard time being objective given that I was raised to despise u$c.  Hence the below...

I know it's april fools but still....I'm sure all of us TKR members in the Pacific Northwest and fans of the colleges there are puking about now.....

And that awful band song....our student section would chant:  "Oh it's the only song you know,  It's boring and it's slow"  when the u$C band would play that one repetitive part....repeatedly.   

Actually,, pretty much any pac12 fan loathes U$C.    Although I will root for the University of Spoiled Children against NotreDame so you got that right.

Edited by Norval of Whidbey
clarification
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Looks at date & social medias

e8y81i7r1iq61.jpg

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

As the Star Quarterback for the University of Southern California Trojans i approve this rebranding, and furthermore i have great confidence in the appointment of Lordship to the role of Head Coach for he is indeed a fine gentleman and always will be.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Benfro said:

We always said Trojans Break when the Irish Come. See y'all later. Guess my water boy @Allend of the union and I need to go hang out in a corner alone. Until next Fall in South Bend, when we rise up and smash Clay Helton once again.

This is a weird thing for the #1 USC fan in Orbis to be posting don't you think so??

https://slapthesign.com/2018/05/11/notre-dame-football-10-most-painful-losses-of-the-last-10-seasons/

Here ^ is some helpful reading material that is sure to cheer you up. Go Trojans!!! 

• Haha 4

big_morph-sig.jpg.dc5493086dfd6fa978316880fe6a6c62.jpg

The Knights Radiant 
Ghostblood Babsk of Foreign Affairs

Journey before Destination.