We flexed on them pixel huggers in Orbis.

Basebond

A lot of congratulations on 1 year of the alliance
When i heard it has got down of 7 spots in alliance rank i thought some error is there in the game but actually it  was error 404 #nothing better came to my mind

5 hours ago, Basebond said:

flexed on them pixel huggers in Orbis for one whole year, hopefully many more to come

Um, you didn't flex on pixel huggers for a whole year. You literally did this for like two weeks, then signed a bunch of treaties and stopped raiding lol. 

I once had a reputation for terrible puns. They won many awards, the revenue from which I used to buy a great collection of treasures. Alas for the days in which I stood as a radiant beacon of light in the punning world are over, and I fear now that my former reputation will not stand me in immortal fame. 

But I must make this last attempt, lest my aur(or)a of supremacy fade into the dust. For if I am no longer the alpha of the punning world what can I do? Grow cranky and become a grumpy old bastard as some new order of a million micro-punners crushes my legacy beneath their uncaring heels? This cannot be. I will not allow this to happen.

I will make a great new pun once I've finished counting the rose of burning pixels I have created.

17 hours ago, TheRealMichaelJordan said:

Politics & War more like Politics & BORE(ing) . TOo sick 😎

More like BORE-RAGNAROK, Am i right guys?

Edited by Zim
  • Haha 1

tenor (1).gif

Holy light, who the fark cares? Searching, searching...Error 404, nobody asked.

Jokes aside, I'm very impressed by your journey, even all the blunders along the wei. You started as our prot and eclipsed many other alliances, became the guardian of many micros, and had some of the most Advanced Mechanics in the game with Locutus. You deserve a rose.

unknown_3_1_65.png

18 hours ago, JadenStar10 said:

Congratz!

Time to go back to spamming my basebond team...

Congratulations JadenStar! Your pun is officially the worst one I've read on this thread. 

We have received your request to wire your prize directly to the Black Skies Bank. However, you've forgotten one thing... 

Today is April's first. 

SO, Instead of one billion cash, we have only wired nine hundred ninety nine million dollars to the Black Skies Bank! 

unknown-43.png.7c802379d53d0930bf2169f072a5b60f.png

Happy April's Fools day! 

(you better be laughing right now because this prank took me an entire week to come up with) 

• Haha 1

Pun. Error404 Has a Gun, You guys better run, Because we are about to have a ton of fun, hun. Alright im done playing with their handgun. In the long run, I spun this pun in one minute.

Alright now im actually done, i tried making this bad/cringy, hopefully i did good.

• Developer

Mon pune:

Wait, E404 isn't a toaster oven? Damn, I thought this was a bun contest, guess it's a pun contest!

Please be so bad I get a prize. Please be so bad I get a prize.

16 hours ago, His Holy Decagon said:

Sounds like you're the expert; was Morningstar a success story, I suppose?

things like morningstar and what i do will always go over your head, dont think you can do anything about that.

and even if it wasnt, that doesnt change what i said. now back to not knowing who you even are

• Haha 1

Throw me to the wolves and I’ll return leading the pack.