We flexed on them pixel huggers in Orbis.

Basebond

Congratz!

Time to go back to spamming my basebond team...

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

19 minutes ago, Basebond said:

Make sure you comment your WORST politics and war related pun for a chance to win one billion cash!

Frankly, I would participate in this, but I feel a little sheepy. What the heck, I might as well with a lively Aurora. Hopefully this Eclipses the other puns, the Advanced Mechanics of my Ideas might just edge out the rest.

• Haha 5

4.png

at least they're no longer tripping like when i was there, maybe it was the rebel with the c4. quite a riddle(r)

ill head back to base now after dropping all that tea(Five)

all of the high govs in the worst puns i have ever made

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Error Error 404 can't compute

Wait did mtn dew imply basebond is dead (in the video)?

Edited by Crispy General

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

Once upon a time, in the world of Politics and War, there was a great military commander who was feared by both his allies and enemies alike. It was rumored he'd never lost a single battle before. Before every great war, he'd sit down on a tree stump outside the Soldiers' campground, staring at the evening Black Skies and pondering his next ground attack. In the mornings, he'd rally his men and win immense triumph after immense triumph.

Now, this didn't come without its flaws. This military Tactician was always anticipating when the next war would happen. As time went on, he'd wrinkle his forehead more and more, and his hair became grey of stress. In passing, his men would often remark on his weakening body. No one understood why even during periods of non-aggression, he'd Steel himself and prepare for the very worst.

One day, this tension finally spilled over. Anyone within the enclosed Fortress would've told you the same story: he lost it in the middle of town square, kicking and shouting, "I can't take this anymore!" No one could've understood what happened next. He fell to the ground and disappeared completely, as if he'd never existed in the first place.

A Company was formed to search for his missing body. They looked near and far, peeking under every nook and cranny. Still, no body. After an extended period of time, it was solemnly concluded, as the Knights had suggested, that he'd simply died of stress, his body taken to heaven.

In the end, though, he remained a Polarising figure. One one hand, he brought peace and Order to his alliance, organizing a Legion of Immortal soldiers. But on the other hand, he was also the Grumpy Old Bastard who always chewed his own hair and wrinkled his brow all for naught, like some madhouse escapee.

Nonetheless, there remained a true group of devotees who refused to believe the old commander was dead. Together, they devised a Covert plan to locate him using dubious means. First, they would consult a wise seer, the Guardian of spirits who could locate the missing. Then, they'd cast an Arcane summoning circle and pull the commander out from wherever he may have disappeared. As he Rose out of the ground, they'd cheer, and he'd Lead them once more.

Locating the seer was not easy. He lived far, far away, and only appeared on special nights of the year. Yet, the devotees remained resolute and set out, braving a war of Attrition via land and Ship. Finally, when all hope seemed lost, with just a sliver of energy in their Tanks, the soldiers arrived, waiting for the next lunar Eclipse when the seer would appear.

Finally, the day came. "Oh, great seer!" the men cajoled. "Please tell us where our honorable commander resides!" They promised to shower the seer with Money and other riches.

The seer knitted his brow. The soldiers had come bearing a question that was so trivial, so easy, that it almost felt like such a waste to even reply. Yet, to their Credit, the seer thought, they'd ventured all this way nonetheless, so he may as well give them some Food for thought.

Just as he began opening his mouth to reply, one of the soldiers remarked, "Hey, look at the seer's forehead! Look how many wrinkles he has! Why, I daresay that he is even wrinklier than our own beloved commander."

"Why, of course," replied the seer. To him, that was a mark of pride and not shame. "I am a thinker after all, to be such a great seer." The seer, being a bit of a braggart, continued on. "Why, for me to have so many wrinkles, I must be the wisest man in your land. It's too bad the commander didn't last longer, for fear his knitted brows would have surpassed mine."

The soldiers paled at that last sentence. "The commander... didn't last longer? Does that mean... he really is dead?"

"Ohoho, no," chuckled the seer. "This is a f///ing pixel game, for Christ's sake. He merely deleted his nation. And all for naught, as I remain the king of furrowed foreheads."

The soldiers watched on, confused.

"In other words," he paraphrased, "in the end, he was simply an heir of furrowed fores."

Hahaha geddit? He was simply an Error 404? Cuz he deleted his nation? :^) :^) :^)
(nvm this is such a bad joke why did I even spend so long on it kms)

1 minute ago, hidude45454 said:

Once upon a time, in the world of Politics and War, there was a great military commander who was feared by both his allies and enemies alike. It was rumored he'd never lost a single battle before. Before every great war, he'd sit down on a tree stump outside the Soldiers' campground, staring at the evening Black Skies and pondering his next ground attack. In the mornings, he'd rally his men and win immense triumph after immense triumph.

Now, this didn't come without its flaws. This military Tactician was always anticipating when the next war would happen. As time went on, he'd wrinkle his forehead more and more, and his hair became grey of stress. In passing, his men would often remark on his weakening body. No one understood why even during periods of non-aggression, he'd Steel himself and prepare for the very worst.

One day, this tension finally spilled over. Anyone within the enclosed Fortress would've told you the same story: he lost it in the middle of town square, kicking and shouting, "I can't take this anymore!" No one could've understood what happened next. He fell to the ground and disappeared completely, as if he'd never existed in the first place.

A Company was formed to search for his missing body. They looked near and far, peeking under every nook and cranny. Still, no body. After an extended period of time, it was solemnly concluded, as the Knights had suggested, that he'd simply died of stress, his body taken to heaven.

In the end, though, he remained a Polarising figure. One one hand, he brought peace and Order to his alliance, organizing a Legion of Immortal soldiers. But on the other hand, he was also the Grumpy Old Bastard who always chewed his own hair and wrinkled his brow all for naught, like some madhouse escapee.

Nonetheless, there remained a true group of devotees who refused to believe the old commander was dead. Together, they devised a Covert plan to locate him using dubious means. First, they would consult a wise seer, the Guardian of spirits who could locate the missing. Then, they'd cast an Arcane summoning circle and pull the commander out from wherever he may have disappeared. As he Rose out of the ground, they'd cheer, and he'd Lead them once more.

Locating the seer was not easy. He lived far, far away, and only appeared on special nights of the year. Yet, the devotees remained resolute and set out, braving a war of Attrition via land and Ship. Finally, when all hope seemed lost, with just a sliver of energy in their Tanks, the soldiers arrived, waiting for the next lunar Eclipse when the seer would appear.

Finally, the day came. "Oh, great seer!" the men cajoled. "Please tell us where our honorable commander resides!" They promised to shower the seer with Money and other riches.

The seer knitted his brow. The soldiers had come bearing a question that was so trivial, so easy, that it almost felt like such a waste to even reply. Yet, to their Credit, the seer thought, they'd ventured all this way nonetheless, so he may as well give them some Food for thought.

Just as he began opening his mouth to reply, one of the soldiers remarked, "Hey, look at the seer's forehead! Look how many wrinkles he has! Why, I daresay that he is even wrinklier than our own beloved commander."

"Why, of course," replied the seer. To him, that was a mark of pride and not shame. "I am a thinker after all, to be such a great seer." The seer, being a bit of a braggart, continued on. "Why, for me to have so many wrinkles, I must be the wisest man in your land. It's too bad the commander didn't last longer, for fear his knitted brows would have surpassed mine."

The soldiers paled at that last sentence. "The commander... didn't last longer? Does that mean... he really is dead?"

"Ohoho, no," chuckled the seer. "This is a f///ing pixel game, for Christ's sake. He merely deleted his nation. And all for naught, as I remain the king of furrowed foreheads."

The soldiers watched on, confused.

"In other words," he paraphrased, "in the end, he was simply an heir of furrowed fores."

Hahaha geddit? He was simply an Error 404? Cuz he deleted his nation? :^) :^) :^)
(nvm this is such a bad joke why did I even spend so long on it kms)

tldr?

When Sri and Borg came to me about being MilCom I thought this must be an Error but I was told it wasn't an Error if there was no 404 at the end. Gave it my best, thank you guys for all that you did for me and continue to do. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1