Microverse - Top 100 Sphere comparison

MinesomeMC

Ive have categorized every top 100 into a sphere to compare each one and to see if a true hegemony exists.
I can inform you all that a hegemonic power does not quite exist, yet
image.png.bbe35cbc0b5cc1f249588cf8400e71f2.png

image.png.dde63fa02a24990994d7b97c1bb3cbef.png 

For the comparisons btwn top 50/30/15 etc. Head towards Royal Orbis News and view the the #tid-bits channel.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

4 minutes ago, alyster said:

That's numbe rof alliances? How does it compare with number of nations or cities or something? Cause you can't really compare a 170 man alliance to 20 man alliance. 

thats why you go to RON and look at my top 50 comparisons. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

thats why you go to RON and look at my top 50 comparisons. 

Missing the point. t$ vs The Armed Peacekeepers despite being both 1 alliance for top 50 aren't an equal fight. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, alyster said:

Missing the point. t$ vs The Armed Peacekeepers despite being both 1 alliance for top 50 aren't an equal fight. 

this is comparing the alliances within a sphere, the one on RON also goes more in detail of how many are alliance are rank 1 - 5, 10 - 15. But yes you are right. That is something i could do in the future when i have more time to spare. 

• Upvote 1

"I can inform you all that a hegemonic power does not quite exist, yet"

Your data doesn't inform that, it just shows the number of alliances in each bloc. I'm not saying that there is a hegemonic power or not, just that your data does not inform that.

Anyhow, good work and if you need a hand gathering more data then I'd be happy to help. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Luna Moonfang said:

More proof why the CB for GW16 was nothing else but utter nonsense.

Would have to make one for November of last year to prove that, for example, the only bloc that is in the way of a Quack hegemony didn't exist when gw16 started. 

That also ignores that regardless of who got hit by Quack first, whoever didn't was going to be the next target and in that case should compare

Quack vs. TCW/hedge

Quack vs. Rest of Swamp

And Quack vs. Roselot

Separately

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The art of statistics, making numbers say whatever you want to try to prove a point.

That being said based on this, if Quack had its way last war, it would have been that 30% vs 7%, and then swamp and rose would have fought each other.  Based on this graph, you would also infer that Rose would have had no chance against Swamp.

Talk about a dog pile!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

That being said based on this, if Quack had its way last war, it would have been that 30% vs 7%, and then swamp and rose would have fought each other.  Based on this graph, you would also infer that Rose would have had no chance against Swamp.

Talk about a dog pile!

You must feel so proud right now? Almost seems like an excuse to secretly plan months ahead to roll one sphere with the entire game having secret treaties. Almost.

12 minutes ago, alyster said:

You must feel so proud right now? Almost seems like an excuse to secretly plan months ahead to roll one sphere with the entire game having secret treaties. Almost.

If you want to believe things that aren't true, dont let me get in the way of a good Quack gaslight.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

If you want to believe things that aren't true, dont let me get in the way of a good Quack gaslight.

So everything that doesn't fit your narrow narrative is gaslighting you? Master class demagogy. 

Edited by alyster
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

So everything that doesn't fit your narrow narrative is gaslighting you? Master class demagogy. 

I never blamed you of gaslighting. That was all you. But the level of effort you put into your replies goes to show the desperation of the narrative. I'm done here. Have fun.

Edited by alyster
  • Upvote 1

I appreciate your data, however, I think a much better way for comparisons would be to measure members, cities, average cities, etc etc. This'll help us get a better depiction of the situation. You cant compare a random top 100 micro to Rose for example. I dont personally believe Quack to be a hegemony though I fought against them, but I feel as though your statistics do not show the full picture :) 

Edited by JadenStar10
  • Upvote 1

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

3 minutes ago, alyster said:

I never blamed you of gaslighting. That was all you. But the level of effort you put into your replies goes to show the desperation the the narrative. I'm done here. Have fun.

You picked a fight with me, I just choose not to put a lot of effort in arguing back.  Frankly its not worth my time, but I will say I did have some fun.  I will say I almost went with the "I'm rubber you are glue defense".

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

Ive have categorized every top 100 into a sphere to compare each one and to see if a true hegemony exists.
I can inform you all that a hegemonic power does not quite exist, yet
image.png.bbe35cbc0b5cc1f249588cf8400e71f2.png

You're getting dangerously close to fascism minesome.

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac