Might be !@#$-themed nation

Village

• Developer

I found another nation (why do they respond to recruitment messages so much?) that might be a !@#$ theme, it's not overt but the leader name is probably based on it so thought I might as well bring it up either way.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=290722

Contribution to report:

"Adolf Nazikerz"; well, the first name is innocuous in itself (Adolf used to be a common German name), but the last name is suspicious.

Kerz in German is apparently "candle". "Kurz" is "short". Not sure how the conjugation of !@#$ and kerz might work in German, however.

Nazikurz, on the other hand, is a Twitter hashtag attacking Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz. Still, he chose e, not u, so that's not a good excuse.

Edited by Cherise

• Developer
28 minutes ago, Cherise said:

Contribution to report:

"Adolf Nazikerz"; well, the first name is innocuous in itself (Adolf used to be a common German name), but the last name is suspicious.

Kerz in German is apparently "candle". "Kurz" is "short". Not sure how the conjugation of !@#$ and kerz might work in German, however.

Nazikurz, on the other hand, is a Twitter hashtag attacking Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz. Still, he chose e, not u, so that's not a good excuse.

Thanks :) I decided I'd rather be safe than sorry, especially since I'm not familiar with German or the hashtag.

• Alex locked this topic