Official Address of JadenStar10, Former President of IRON and Patres Conscripti.

JadenStar10

43 minutes ago, Rockefeller said:

This whole story honestly sounds like the typical experience of trying to bring a CN community over into PnW with little-to-no knowledge of PnW beforehand. They turn super duper serious about any little detail and live in perpetual fear of loss - I mean, poaching? Isn't that basically the primary tool for recruitment in a niche game with only 1,000 active players (or less)?

This (ripoff) IRON was a small handful of mildly incompetent P&W players who joined the CyberNations version and after about three weeks asked if they could form and represent IRON in Orbis. Based on everything I've seen, this IRON is minimally affiliated with the CN IRON and very few members of CN IRON have even joined. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

unknown_3_1_65.png

19 minutes ago, Changeup said:

This (ripoff) IRON was a small handful of mildly incompetent P&W players who joined the CyberNations version and after about three weeks asked if they could form and represent IRON in Orbis. Based on everything I've seen, this IRON is minimally affiliated with the CN IRON and very few members of CN IRON have even joined. 

There are people who have been in IRON CN for months to years in the P&W AA fam, what are you on?

• Downvote 1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

5 hours ago, MsPaintArtist said:

Touch our prots and we'll break your spinal cords

Why would you even bother talking unless you're really just that desperate to be rolled?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

39 minutes ago, JadenStar10 said:

There are people who have been in IRON CN for months to years in the P&W AA fam, what are you on?

At the time of founding, only CN gov member was in the P&W alliance. You and your buddies who joined a month before you made the P&W ripoff don't count.

• Downvote 1

unknown_3_1_65.png

2 hours ago, Changeup said:

Couldn’t agree more, this micro should disband already especially with a hopeless shitty protectorate like Aurora

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ToxicPepper said:

Couldn’t agree more, this micro should disband already especially with a hopeless shitty protectorate like Aurora

For sure. Aurora and Borealis should disband. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ToxicPepper said:

I like to think of you guys as a valuable pile of shit, like the pile of shit from Jurassic Park 3 that saved William H Macy and Sam Neil ❤️

• Haha 2

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

Cool, so I'm going to dodge the IC stuff, because without being there the best I can assume is he said/she said, and I jump over to a word, hopefully of wisdom, for both the coupers and Jaden. 

New leaders tend to struggle with communication, it's not at all an uncommon occurrence, even some of the major AA's leaders occasionally struggle with communication, it's par and course for the role, as it's generally the first time the player doesn't have to answer to someone, and has access to information that they can't always pass along.  So you're jumped from your casual life in Orbis into a role where you're both more free, and far more restricted in other senses, and it takes a while to get used to that.  Even beyond that, you're hoisted into a position where, you care about the success or failure of what you built, which is a heavy weight on its own.  Reading past this posts direct words, and Jadens frustration should show first hand how much he cared to see the AA succeed.

Generally, if you address that to your leader when you notice it, it improves them as both a leader and a person.  That said, I don't think your coup was remotely in the benefit of the alliance, Jaden, or yourselves if you remotely care for the AA.  Stability is what allows young AAs to succeed, coups, especially once the former leader declares it illegitimate publicly like this, are the antithesis of stability and typically lead to downward paths, especially if the claim is 'lack of communication', because it shows that the situation hasn't improved, only the one at the helm changed, and is likely to lead to future coups or increased central power from paranoia of coups.  In the future, I would advise you to communicate better with your leader.

Good luck though 👍

Closing note: Thanks to everyone who checked in to make sure Jaden was okay ❤️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

3 minutes ago, Lossi said:

Cool, so I'm going to dodge the IC stuff, because without being there the best I can assume is he said/she said, and I jump over to a word, hopefully of wisdom, for both the coupers and Jaden. 

New leaders tend to struggle with communication, it's not at all an uncommon occurrence, even some of the major AA's leaders occasionally struggle with communication, it's par and course for the role, as it's generally the first time the player doesn't have to answer to someone, and has access to information that they can't always pass along.  So you're jumped from your casual life in Orbis into a role where you're both more free, and far more restricted in other senses, and it takes a while to get used to that.  Even beyond that, you're hoisted into a position where, you care about the success or failure of what you built, which is a heavy weight on its own.  Reading past this posts direct words, and Jadens frustration should show first hand how much he cared to see the AA succeed.

Generally, if you address that to your leader when you notice it, it improves them as both a leader and a person.  That said, I don't think your coup was remotely in the benefit of the alliance, Jaden, or yourselves if you remotely care for the AA.  Stability is what allows young AAs to succeed, coups, especially once the former leader declares it illegitimate publicly like this, are the antithesis of stability and typically lead to downward paths, especially if the claim is 'lack of communication', because it shows that the situation hasn't improved, only the one at the helm changed, and is likely to lead to future coups or increased central power from paranoia of coups.  In the future, I would advise you to communicate better with your leader.

Good luck though 👍

Closing note: Thanks to everyone who checked in to make sure Jaden was okay ❤️

If you read our statement on his removal and the DoE which shows our Charter, you'd see that it was not "illegitimate" and was well within the rights and was not a coup. There was even a screenshot on one of the news networks of Jaden saying that he was voted out. The members who voted are even on our statement. Every member of Council agreed to the removal, including his VP and our Advisor the President of IRON in CN.

With that said, Jaden has been in our server and our relationship is healthy. He wanted to declare it on the OWF with his side - which we chose not to do, because micros tend to get shunned on here.

Regardless of whether the rest of Orbis agrees or not - this Council made a decision that the issues we were having even after being discussed several times just wasn't worth it. Again, this was not a "coup," as our Charter is there for EVERYONE to read and he CHOSE to adapt a way for him to be voted out.

image.png.28dfcf54e7be4342805fcc9980a2280f.png

3 minutes ago, Velyni Vas said:

If you read our statement on his removal and the DoE which shows our Charter, you'd see that it was not "illegitimate" and was well within the rights and was not a coup. There was even a screenshot on one of the news networks of Jaden saying that he was voted out. The members who voted are even on our statement. Every member of Council agreed to the removal, including his VP and our Advisor the President of IRON in CN.

With that said, Jaden has been in our server and our relationship is healthy. He wanted to declare it on the OWF with his side - which we chose not to do, because micros tend to get shunned on here.

Regardless of whether the rest of Orbis agrees or not - this Council made a decision that the issues we were having even after being discussed several times just wasn't worth it. Again, this was not a "coup," as our Charter is there for EVERYONE to read and he CHOSE to adapt a way for him to be voted out.

Well yeah, you tend to get shunned because you didn't bother to read and process what was said, and focused on the words that made you upset.

• Like 2

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

Guest Zephyr

All I know is IRON is from CN like NPO, and look how they turned out!

Also the poaching nonsense needs to stop. You don't own people. Hopefully anyone that thinks they own people gets properly rolled.

It was a good run, you made mistakes and gained experience. I'm sure there are communities that will take you, so go take a break and grow. Sorry about what happened, but there's no need to quit the game entirely. Good luck to you and good luck to IRON.

• Like 1

On 3/29/2021 at 10:45 PM, GeorgePutin said:

Absolutely. It is a tough age for them as they are exploring and have big changes going on, so it is expected they may act out violently and irrationally as they explore the beginnings of joining the mature nation world. 

its the extra chromosome thats messing up their hormones

• Downvote 2