Official Address of JadenStar10, Former President of IRON and Patres Conscripti.

JadenStar10

6 minutes ago, JadenStar10 said:

Hideri was planning to leave anyways, I had talked frequently with Hideri for months at that point. You really think someone would have randomly given up head of FA in your AA to join a small micro for no reason? She was planning to leave.

2nd Statement, Merging =/= Poaching, but I understand we had a misunderstanding, so I want to let bygones be bygones.

I also recognise that we had a misunderstanding, the way you worded made it sound like you were bribing them to join your alliance.

Edited by ShanersUEC
  • Upvote 1

I wanted to stop in and just thank you for contributions and sacrifices to IRON. You’ve done a lot for us and I personally am grateful for everything you’ve done.

Take care of your health and remember that games are supposed to be fun but you need to find the balance of real life and work. 

I look forward to crossing paths with you again soon in some capacity and your comadarie is always appreciated.

image.png.28dfcf54e7be4342805fcc9980a2280f.png

24 minutes ago, ShanersUEC said:

The way you worded you trying to get get them to join sounded very like bribery, and he told you he had previous experience in the game and he played a few years ago, THIS IS NOT THE WHOLE TRUTH. Plus you literally stole our head FA when your alliance was formed, I applaud you for running your whole alliance, but seeing as you stole our head FA a while back then tried to get our prot to merge with you, we saw this as poaching.

I'd like to confirm what Jaden said, I’m sorry about how I went about it though. I didn’t tell you guys before, which started this whole situation. Also, joining bonuses are in no way bribery. I understand the confusion though. Best wishes to ya and best wishes to Amarr as well!

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1527127615_Untitled141_20231114233542copy2.png.2dc28bdec398b1f2bf11b46ebf9a222d.png

1 hour ago, Hideri said:

I'd like to confirm what Jaden said, I’m sorry about how I went about it though. I didn’t tell you guys before, which started this whole situation. Also, joining bonuses are in no way bribery. I understand the confusion though. Best wishes to ya and best wishes to Amarr as well!

Best wishes to you to, i did not know of a joining bonus and henceforth saw this as bribery/poaching

Edited by ShanersUEC
restating sth
  • Like 2

@JadenStar10 I haven’t necessarily got along well with you before (yes basically your association with Taith), but after reading this I understand what you have gone through. I know what it feels like. What makes you who you are is how you pick yourself up and move on. 

Edited by Big Mac
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ShanersUEC said:

The way you worded you trying to get get them to join sounded very like bribery, and he told you he had previous experience in the game and he played a few years ago, THIS IS NOT THE WHOLE TRUTH. Plus you literally stole our head FA when your alliance was formed, I applaud you for running your whole alliance, but seeing as you stole our head FA a while back then tried to get our prot to merge with you, we saw this as poaching.

You don't own whoever directed your FA and they are 100% free to leave and join whoever the !@#$ they want. I am really sick of this poaching argument, I do understand trying to be respectful to other alliances but if someone wants to leave your aa then maybe you should do a better job of trying to make your alliance more appealing to others and !@#$ing about losing members on the publics forums isn't it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Tbqh this we why we established here that a full carte Blanche is better than a charter or democracy or trium or anything that has any semblance of democracy. One leader, one way. 

You should have purged naysayers and you should always keep tabs on your people to make sure they’re not acting out against you.

tbqh, you should stay, see them burn to get even. Then continue to hold a grudge for awhile and burn their plans. Make them regret crossing you. That should be your next goal. Become a raider, git guuud, and realize that this isn’t CN anymore. We do things differently here in Orbis and there’s a few of us who enjoy a little trolling. We’d gladly help you find your revenge.

Edited by 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Tbqh this we why we established here that a full carte Blanche is better than a charter or democracy or trium or anything that has any semblance of democracy. One leader, one way. 

You should have purged naysayers and you should always keep tabs on your people to make sure they’re not acting out against you.

tbqh, you should stay, see them burn to get even. Then continue to hold a grudge for awhile and burn their plans. Make them regret crossing you. That should be your next goal. Become a raider, git guuud, and realize that this isn’t CN anymore. We do things differently here in Orbis and there’s a few of us who enjoy a little trolling. We’d gladly help you find your revenge.

He chose to make IRON here and adapt our Charter from CN and approach leadership about it.

Quite honestly the whole “revenge” thing and all the drama is pointless at this time. Jaden still chats in our server and has relationships with myself and TRMJ. In the end, he wanted his side of the story to be heard. That’s been done. 

It would be unfortunate for something to escalate further considering the vote was legal within our Charter. No need to stir the pot.

Edited by Velyni Vas

image.png.28dfcf54e7be4342805fcc9980a2280f.png

38 minutes ago, GeorgePutin said:

Big talk for two city 12 nations. Mess with IRON or any of our protectorates. Let's see what happens. 

Its not like im in the wrong here, and have a crack mate idc, its not like yall will profit

2 hours ago, Zygon said:

Lmao suck it up buttercup, I’ve done that shit for House Stark for far longer with far greater “sacrifice”. If anything you shouldn’t be complaining because you were caught with your pants down showing your ass. Be humble, accept the shit you did and deal with it. Nobody asked you to be here you chose to, so act like it. 

It truly is unfortunate you share half a braincell with Amarr. 

• Haha 1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

7 hours ago, JadenStar10 said:

Now, I'm just sick and tired. Here is the truth.

In recent news, you may have heard about the forced removal of my position from the Independent Republic of Orange Nations by those who call themselves "The Council". I would like everyone to know the sacrifices I have made for IRON even before its formation. I have not built a city nor had any meaningful growth since October of last year, that is half a year without growth, all to finance this Alliance. I invested everything I owned, whether it be liquid assets, my resources, and my stocks into the Alliance. I single handedly ran 4 departments of government for the longest time due to high government incompetence, and recently from my removal, I single handedly ran IA, Econ, and Milcom. The High Government of IA, Econ, and Milcom have done close to nothing, leaving everything to me. I have been doing admissions, running our academy, writing our guides, buying, or finding/editing scripts and bots. Though I am not perfect and make some mistakes, I, ONE PERSON, have been single handedly running all of IRON.

I make our grants, our guides, got us the protectorate, admissions, and frequently help EVERY single new member who has questions to the BEST of my ability with almost no one to assist me.

I am the only one who keeps our IA membership lists updated, only one who checks in on nations, only one who talks to nations after they leave, asks for feedback, or certain repayments. I am the only one who makes builds for our entire alliance, and manages the entire command economy we have. The job I have is extremely stressful, but even more so with the lack of competency of certain high government, with doing close to nothing. Hideri Kanzaki, a retired highgov of FA, has done more than the current highgov of IA in IA matters because though she retired, she still gives a damn, and ironically the person who runs the department does not. Funnily enough, this is the same person that has replaced me, the person who has done NOTHING since day 1 of this alliance founding.

I gave this Alliance my all, I put every sliver of time I had into it, because I managed everything, the Councillors of IA, Econ, and Milcom do not give a damn about their departments, and have done nothing since they have taken over.

Now to address the documents of my removal, and, I am going to tell you that 90% of it is baloney. I admit to asking friends to start my Alliance with me, however, how can this be seen as poaching at all, is the council going to sit there and tell me that everyone that has made an alliance just started with 1 member and didn’t tell friends they were making a new alliance? Velyni is from TKR, Winston from E404, and MJ from Nuka, if they really believed it was poaching and wrong, why have they decided to join? Because they know the things they say is bullshit to retain power. Most current councillors weren't even councillors at the foundation. They don’t know all the hard work I did to set up all branches of government (which I continued to run anyway because the current Councillors did not do anything). To the statement of the “misrepresentation of IRON” is complete baloney, they are just sprinkling fluff in there to validate their coup of me.

Unto their next statement of Council concerns. I have listened to council concerns, and have taken them all into account. If I had not, how has the Council been able to pass any decisions at all which I did not agree with, because in the end I recognized its sovereignty. Certain proposals that come to mind are the pursuing of treaties with certain Oasis sphere members (which was initially declined, though accepted much later), the establishment of a new discord separate from our community one, and the new grant plan I proposed. Though I have made mistakes whilst running the alliance, their appraisal is frankly false. I made certain changes in department functionality which they said needed to go through the council, however, please keep in mind that I am the ONLY the people running these departments, as they have done nothing even with the guides and knowledge of doing it. Their concern was primarily over holding the vestiges of power and respect without doing anything to earn that respect.

I always tried to be there for “needed” presence, keep in mind my needed presence also include real life and the departments they practically refused to run. I always prioritized Council discussions over “socializing” with members, so I can clearly say that that statement was a complete lie and is false, some would call it “complete bullshit”. Keep in mind they also pinged me while I was sleeping to talk to me, I'm guessing they’re taking me sleeping as ignoring them. I also can't be on the computer 24/7 as they would like me to, but I am there whenever I can be and have participated in

EVERY. SINGLE. COUNCIL. DISCUSSION. SINCE. IRONS. FOUNDING

Onto the Amarr incident. I reached out to a prot of Amarr for them to potentially merge into us, as they were a small AA with a leader that had no experience (was 13 days old last I checked). I offered them the standard deal that all members get when they join the alliance, which was $5 million. It would be a good way for the alliance to grow, and for me to invest comparatively small amounts of money into these low city counts to bring them way, way up. I admit I am at fault here for not reaching out to Velyni, and apparently the Amarr Empire thought of it as poaching. Previously to the merge offer, they were regarded as a protectorate of Amarr, however, immediately after offering the merge, Amarr FA bumbled over their words constantly, trying to convince us that the protectorate was actually a direct extension, and they literally TURNED it into a direct extension AS we were talking to make it seem like a poach, when they themselves has previously bumbled over their words and constantly referred to it as a protectorate. I truly am sorry to the Amarr Empire for the confusion caused by my offer to merge, however, I would like to clarify that offering a merge is not poaching. I admit I am not perfect and should have certainly talked to Velyni prior, which is why I truly am sorry for it, I am not a perfect human being, and I can recognize that.

However, one misunderstanding is not warrantable of a coup of my position.

How IRONic is it that the head of IA, the man who did nothing since he took that position, has come to replace me, and I would like to emphasize as I remain in the alliance, has CONTINUED to do nothing. Behold the peak of their incompetence, where they added every single inactive/VM member that I had applicanted, making up around 52% of their AA. This is my final statement, their coup of me was not valid, and full of bullshit. I recognize I made mistakes and I am not perfect, and for that I apologize, but I am truly and utterly disappointed that they falsified a document of me, blatantly lied. This same government that has done nothing, and continues to do nothing, has decided to replace me with the king of doing nothing.

Edit: the "King of Doing Nothing" went into VM, again! He has been in VM for the majority of his time in IRON, and when he isnt, he is inactive, gets raided, gets looted, and doesn't listen to any milcom instructions.

I can confidently say that really only Velyni, and MJ did their job.

The only business I have left with the current gov't of IRON are my deposits.

I'm tired now, I'm so tired of giving this Alliance my all and having my dedication stripped from me. I sacrificed alot, in game and irl for this AA. You, who are reading this, do not have to believe me. I know what happened, and my closest friends know what happened, and now, that's all I need. I needed to get the truth out, because I am so goddamn tired of the lies.

Thanks to those who reached out to me for my well being, people who I realized are closer friends than those who I considered my close friends.

Thanks @Allend of the union for keeping me in this game playing, I would have quit without him.

Thanks @Thalmor, @Lossi, and @Rainbowgeist, for reaching out to me and making sure I was well.

Thanks @Sunara for being there for me and defending me.

Now I'm at a crossroads, unsure of what to do. I have no community to turn to nor go to. I'm just so tired. Perhaps I've had enough of Orbis politics, and BS for one lifetime. 

You got removed for "attempted poaching" so it sounds like the people removing you were absolute fools and you might just be better off without them.

This whole story honestly sounds like the typical experience of trying to bring a CN community over into PnW with little-to-no knowledge of PnW beforehand. They turn super duper serious about any little detail and live in perpetual fear of loss - I mean, poaching? Isn't that basically the primary tool for recruitment in a niche game with only 1,000 active players (or less)?

What a joke, breh. Join Arrgh and raid/nuke IRON until the damages surpass your investment.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ramona said:

C12s are Terrifying, personal experience. 😰

Absolutely. It is a tough age for them as they are exploring and have big changes going on, so it is expected they may act out violently and irrationally as they explore the beginnings of joining the mature nation world. 

• Haha 2