Official Address of JadenStar10, Former President of IRON and Patres Conscripti.

JadenStar10

• JadenStar10 changed the title to Official Address of JadenStar10, Former President of IRON and Patres Conscripti.

I hope you're doing alright Jaden, and you're always welcome over here. We enjoyed your company, you made us laugh, and you were really nice to us. Thanks for kicking around with us, we appreciate it.

Godspeed Jaden

• Like 4

effefeef.jpg.57f1cc4806abd281ffc72dae46723a2b.jpg

You did a lot for IRON now take a break and come back when you feel you’re ready and try not to take up all the work of an alliance when you’re back, burn out is a real thing and doing everything and stressing about handling everything will get you burned out very fast. Remember, this is a game, you’re supposed to have fun.

• Like 1

You can't control many things on this game, and so many times things go wrong. Your finger slips and you leak your war chest, you send a screenshot to someone accidentally and it gets leaked, etc. This is of course just a game for that reason, RL always comes first.

Most things on this game will fade out with time. Pixels will be burnt, and at some point it's quite possible that alliances will fall. It's all pixels, so make sure to not get super invested in something which could fail without knowing the consequences. You can go all in, but sometimes it's simply not worth it. 

I understand your feelings after you were removed from your post, so in whatever you do next or wherever you go, best of luck.

• Like 1

ESQUIRE TEMPLAR LIBERATION FRONT ANNOUNCEMENT

latest.png

@JadenStar10 The Liberation Front has heard your prayers. An IRON FIST shall crush IRON.
ETLF hereby recognizes hostilities with IRON
May god have mercy on your souls.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Always demote inactive and incompetent government members. If they're not logging in, demoted. If they're not responding, demoted. If they're not doing their duties, demoted. If they're on vacation, demoted. If they're skipping wars, demoted. If they want to be free of 100% taxes, demoted. If they repeat talking points, demoted. If they correctly criticize your decisions, promote them.

I'll start off by saying, I appreciate the work Jaden has put on and without him we would have been all over the place. Second, I get that you're upset and I understand that you've made mistakes throughout your presidency and I get that, but there are many issues to take into account here. First off, I joined your alliance because I was going to leave Nuka World anyways. Also you say you're running IRON on your own, but you don't even let us in on whatever the !@#$ you're doing. You did not let Velyni, our High Gov FA, talk with Amarr about this. You did not mention WInston's life where he stated he was becoming busy. You forget that our Council all have work, with me as an exception, but you knew that already. You shittalk us but half of the things you've done were done without our knowledge. Many times, we've called you out for doing work without our knowledge. We work as a group, not as a one-man alliance. You did not mention a word about offering a merger, and I found about it when I woke up and saw Aurora talking about the mistakes you've done. Not me, your Vice President, or Velyni, the head of FA. And since I'm here, I'm the one who took 2 strikes for a recruitment script because your computer couldn't handle it. I'm the one who took out a loan so I could pay off my debts and join the alliance to help you. I'm the one who said porting IRON was a bad idea. " I can confidently say really only Velyni did his job." You do realize that our council are new to the game? You knew that and you brought them in. If you did not want to run everything like you actually wanted to, then let Velyni do his job. Let me take care of Winston's work while he is busy with IRL stuff. That's what I did. Don't run everything and not giving a single ounce of work to us then blame us for not doing our job. You are the one who pulled us into the KT war without even telling us. Even Aurora said we did not have to help, but you decided to jump in without even consulting the Council.  

That is my take on Jaden's call out which seemed pretty immature to say the least to post on the forums and say some shit that many people don't care about (looking at you :)). 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

TF141_emblem_MW2.png.cb4bbc85173fa240b21f33c6d56cac56.png

Tactical_Nuke_inventory_icon_MW2.gif.c8c96532efc673d9d2bf87c58f0d2332.gif

too sick

8 minutes ago, TheRealMichaelJordan said:

I'll start off by saying, I appreciate the work Jaden has put on and without him we would have been all over the place. Second, I get that you're upset and I understand that you've made mistakes throughout your presidency and I get that, but there are many issues to take into account here. First off, I joined your alliance because I was going to leave Nuka World anyways. Also you say you're running IRON on your own, but you don't even let us in on whatever the !@#$ you're doing. You did not let Velyni, our High Gov FA, talk with Amarr about this. You did not mention WInston's life where he stated he was becoming busy. You forget that our Council all have work, with me as an exception, but you knew that already. You shittalk us but half of the things you've done were done without our knowledge. Many times, we've called you out for doing work without our knowledge. We work as a group, not as a one-man alliance. You did not mention a word about offering a merger, and I found about it when I woke up and saw Aurora talking about the mistakes you've done. Not me, your Vice President, or Velyni, the head of FA. And since I'm here, I'm the one who took 2 strikes for a recruitment script because your computer couldn't handle it. I'm the one who took out a loan so I could pay off my debts and join the alliance to help you. I'm the one who said porting IRON was a bad idea. " I can confidently say really only Velyni did his job." You do realize that our council are new to the game? You knew that and you brought them in. If you did not want to run everything like you actually wanted to, then let Velyni do his job. Let me take care of Winston's work while he is busy with IRL stuff. That's what I did. Don't run everything and not giving a single ounce of work to us then blame us for not doing our job. You are the one who pulled us into the KT war without even telling us. Even Aurora said we did not have to help, but you decided to jump in without even consulting the Council.  

That is my take on Jaden's call out which seemed pretty immature to say the least to post on the forums and say some shit that many people don't care about (looking at you :)). 

I recognize that you've done alot for me, which is why I didnt say you were incompetent. You did your best and I recognize that. I actually did give TM and JM the guides on how to run their department, TM has now for months now, and JM for weeks. I did what people didnt do, dont try to say that I didnt give any work to you, there were plenty of opportunities with all councillors regarding econ, the academy, admissions etc etc.

Edited my statement, because you did do work, I recognize that. You seem to forget that though you took a loan, the AA would pay it off.

Edited by JadenStar10

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

2 minutes ago, JadenStar10 said:

I recognize that you've done alot for me, which is why I didnt say you were incompetent. You did your best and I recognize that. I actually did give TM and JM the guides on how to run their department, TM has now for months now, and JM for weeks. I did what people didnt do, dont try to say that I didnt give any work to you, there were plenty of opportunities with all councillors regarding econ, the academy, admissions etc etc.

Edited my statement, because you did do work, I recognize that. You seem to forget that though you took a loan, the AA would pay it off.

Also dont take my statement too personally. I do really like you (not in a sussy way *among us*) and I still consider you a friend if you feel that way ( or more ;)), but in terms of looking at P&W IRON, that was my take on it. All business no pleasure or whatever the saying is.

TF141_emblem_MW2.png.cb4bbc85173fa240b21f33c6d56cac56.png

Tactical_Nuke_inventory_icon_MW2.gif.c8c96532efc673d9d2bf87c58f0d2332.gif

too sick

Just now, TheRealMichaelJordan said:

Also dont take my statement too personally. I do really like you (not in a sussy way *among us*) and I still consider you a friend if you feel that way ( or more ;)), but in terms of looking at P&W IRON, that was my take on it. All business no pleasure or whatever the saying is.

IK, me, you, and Velyni have an understanding that we arent doing this arguement OOC.

But im not going to argue anymore with people, I've given my 2 cents, and im tired.

Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

The way you worded you trying to get get them to join sounded very like bribery, and he told you he had previous experience in the game and he played a few years ago, THIS IS NOT THE WHOLE TRUTH. Plus you literally stole our head FA when your alliance was formed, I applaud you for running your whole alliance, but seeing as you stole our head FA a while back then tried to get our prot to merge with you, we saw this as poaching.

1 minute ago, ShanersUEC said:

The way you worded you trying to get get them to join sounded very like bribery, and he told you he had previous experience in the game and he played a few years ago, THIS IS NOT THE WHOLE TRUTH. Plus you literally stole our head FA when your alliance was formed, I applaud you for running your whole alliance, but seeing as you stole our head FA a while back then tried to get our prot to merge with you, we saw this as poaching.

Hideri was planning to leave anyways, I had talked frequently with Hideri for months at that point. You really think someone would have randomly given up head of FA in your AA to join a small micro for no reason? She was planning to leave.

2nd Statement, Merging =/= Poaching, but I understand we had a misunderstanding, so I want to let bygones be bygones.

• Downvote 1