The Galactic Crusade 2.0

Vexz

Just to be clearer about this, Xavier, I'll put it out in bullet points:

-The response to Mayor was a list of counter-tactics to deal with fast players.

-Some guy who was in TGH, then was fighting for Pantheon claimed he was using TGH's war script.

-This war script was not a fully automated system, thus probably legal, because it did not make attacks on behalf of the player, but merely facilitated them to minimize the amount of time needed, so that all they'd need to do is click a button on the PnW website, with all the forms filled out. To the best of my knowledge, it was a plug-in that caused a redirect on the notification.

-I don't actually care that much about the war script because as long as it's not fully automated, the counter-tactics I've listed beat war scripts most of the time. As long as you have a man in the loop, the attacker is usually going to be faster.

-Where war scripts matter are is when we ask: "is this guy outrageously fast / probably using a war script?" "Is this alliance suspected of using a war script?" If the answer to either of these question is yes, we drag out the anti-war script tactics and we still get in the first strike. It's just that anti-war script tactics are almost as painful as using a war script itself, so you don't want to use it unless you absolutely suspect the counterparty is using it.

Example:

"GOONS: Hey, Inst, we're going to hit Sentient War Bot again. Do you still have that direct link to ground attacks / air attacks / naval attacks so I can shave 2-3 seconds off my attack time?

Inst: Jesus, you can just get it from your PnW Wars Page, you know. But here, here's the set of links so you can preempt Sentient War Bot. Remember to check conflicts so you know what the war number of the war you're about to declare likely is going to be. Once you have that number, put it into your link, declare, and hit F5 until you can click the attack button."

Edited by Cherise

On 3/29/2021 at 4:22 PM, Thalmor said:

You can get the !@#$ out of here with that. Just because you Over-Dose folks cheated, doesn't mean everyone else in the fricking game does too.

Well, that is until you're a KT high gov logging into other people's accounts with login information gathered by another KT member.

• Haha 2

Look up to the sky above~

1 hour ago, Aiya said:

Well, that is until you're a KT high gov logging into other people's accounts with login information gathered by another KT member.

You're literally brain dead.

Janny Larpers

23 hours ago, Mayor said:

I deal with every war people !@#$ing about Oblivion using war scripts and all I have ever done is use Chrome for Windows 10 and multiple tabs, notifications help with instant response because you can click on the notification tab and it opens up the correct page instantly. Anyways careful who has given you "leaks" since I know for a fact a lot of the people championing this war script fight are bold-faced liars and just can't accept the truth that they are just shit at war.

I can confirm oblivion scripts

On 3/28/2021 at 7:41 PM, Kurdanak said:

Thanks! Good fun all around - personally, I've learnt that Horsecock definitely has the fastest draw in the west.

P.S. I've been told that certain KT members are vandalizing Carl Sagan's tank over at WTF. While we all enjoy some good old fashion shenanigans, please avoid putting additional stress on these endangered creatures.

Reminds me of when the Great Hippo Khan made that Billy the Kid meme in GW 14. Glorious!

• Upvote 1