The Galactic Crusade 2.0

Vexz

10 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Lord forbid that 3 different alliances have to coordinate to overturn a bad situation.

I appreciate the annual checkup to see if Rose still defends its allies! Please send the new certification on over to @Vexz when you get the chance. o/

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Like 6
xzhPlEh.png?1

1 minute ago, namukara said:

I'll give you a satisfactory. Rose does defend its allies, but unfortunately it waits until both of them are on almost zero first, which prevents it from achieving a higher rating. With more frequent testing however I am sure it will improve.

Keep posting, namukara. Your posts are treasure. I'll leave it to those in the know to tell you why.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, namukara said:

I'll give you a satisfactory. Rose does defend its allies, but unfortunately it waits until both of them are on almost zero first, which prevents it from achieving a higher rating. With more frequent testing however I am sure it will improve.

yPj6ZWn.gif

We appreciate the feedback! We'll put @Abbas Mehdi in solitary confinement to think about what he's done until our next evaluation. Rose takes self-improvement seriously. That said, enjoy your stay!

• Haha 4
  • Downvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

2 minutes ago, Kurdanak said:

yPj6ZWn.gif

We appreciate the feedback! We'll put @Abbas Mehdi in solitary confinement to think about what he's done until our next evaluation. Rose takes self-improvement seriously. That said, enjoy your stay!

To offer credit where credit is due, when Rose did finally blitz parts of it were well-executed. I won't have ground for very long for example.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, namukara said:

To offer credit where credit is due, when Rose did finally blitz parts of it were well-executed. I won't have ground for very long for example.

Thanks! Good fun all around - personally, I've learnt that Horsecock definitely has the fastest draw in the west.

P.S. I've been told that certain KT members are vandalizing Carl Sagan's tank over at WTF. While we all enjoy some good old fashion shenanigans, please avoid putting additional stress on these endangered creatures.

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Like 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

You know, these threads really aren't as satisfying when it's an obvious choice with a clear cut CB.

• Haha 3

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

8 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

Trying to figure how this turns into a Global as so many are saying. Still yet to find it.

b29a729632231e79168becf04aac31356a0faf5b

You weren't there for the mission briefing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Kurdanak said:

Thanks! Good fun all around - personally, I've learnt that Horsecock definitely has the fastest draw in the west.

P.S. I've been told that certain KT members are vandalizing Carl Sagan's tank over at WTF. While we all enjoy some good old fashion shenanigans, please avoid putting additional stress on these endangered creatures.

OD was suspecting that KT etc uses war scripts that automatically direct players to input commands into ground attacks when war notifications (via API or an external refresh script on conflicts) pop up.

• Downvote 7

19 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

Trying to figure how this turns into a Global as so many are saying. Still yet to find it.

If KT's stats keep looking so nice, all the retired raiders will salivate enough to drown the whole world. 

• Haha 2

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

7 minutes ago, Cherise said:

OD was suspecting that KT etc uses war scripts that automatically direct players to input commands into ground attacks when war notifications (via API or an external refresh script on conflicts) pop up.

I wish. If that was actually a thing, it would allow me to not have to spam refresh on mobile waiting for a third Rose counter to come in ~30 minutes from the second. I wouldn't be spam refreshing 20 minutes before update either in that case (even though most blitzes are usually ~10 minutes before update).

Edited by Xavier Renarus
Added "If that was actually a thing," and "I wouldn't be spam refreshing 20 minutes before update either in that case (even though most blitzes are usually ~10 minutes before update)."
  • Like 2

hfzkFUp.gif

7 minutes ago, Cherise said:

OD? And as for this conflict, imo, nah - anyone could assume it was coming and KT are just quality fighters.

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1