The Annual Rothschild Prize

Blackie

5 hours ago, AndrewEWiggin said:

I nominate Les Grenadiers, Supermarket for Economics, New Cruor Federation for peace, Borg for tech, and myself for Journalism.

Les Grenadiers has fallen, but Supermarket is the first of its's kind. NCF is an amazing peace negotiator for COTL, Locutus has proved its worth time and time again, and I am a prolific journalist.

Bruh.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I nominate Luke for economics keeping it balanced Post-Sphinx Era & Sphinx for having skills to pull off a economic growth in TCW.

I nominate Jeric & the TCW FA Squad (Myself & Stony) for keeping up with the Alliances & maintain peace with others.

I nominate Dillion, JDtech & Christian for being experts on technology & organizating the TCW 2021 election

I nominate Krampus & The RON Crew for Journalism cause RON is Real News.

That is all! 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, AndrewEWiggin said:

I nominate Les Grenadiers, Supermarket for Economics, New Cruor Federation for peace, Borg for tech, and myself for Journalism.

Les Grenadiers has fallen, but Supermarket is the first of its's kind. NCF is an amazing peace negotiator for COTL, Locutus has proved its worth time and time again, and I am a prolific journalist.

i agree only on borg for tech

• Upvote 1

I nominate Bradley of Name Withheld for the Technology award. During his time in SK, he helped outfit The Rohirrim with many useful sheets, programs and bots to assist in making our lives easier and our management more efficient. He created our flagship bot, Keeper of Rohan, which, whilst similar to Locutus, is in my opinion far superior, with it being faster, more effective and some of the functions actually working looks at Locutus' counter function.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't care about any of this really but I do know that borg is def for tech.

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FINAL NOMINATIONS 

Economy Prize

• Benj's TOSE / The "Orbit" Stock Exchange 

"This stock exchange that has existed for the better part of a year has resulted in a never before seen innovation within the wider P&W realm, ultimately being the number one business hub for companies totalling over **100B** in book valuation."

• Arctic for exposing Taith 

"Through his service, Arctic was able to expose one of the largest companies on Orbis as a Scam, ultimately saving investors from millions which would have been lost. In doing so, Arctic was able to show the wider Politics and War community some of the good within the business world, which help out others in making the right investments rather than ones like in Taith."

• Seb 

"He has promoted the economy through his large loaning operations which help fuel the money and resources needed for dozens of nations to grow their nations and alliances" 

Peace

• SRD 

“Now I might be biased a bit since I spent the last 9 months working with him but has done more to settle arguments than most. In TCW War he negotiated it for and was the one that came up with doing a shorter week-long war. He also tried to show honesty with his posts, instead of playing the political nonsense game.

For keeping most of the Hedge in check attitude-wise. When people get too excited and start posturing on the forums for no good reason he is quick to tell people to give it a rest. 

He stands by his beliefs in quick wars by selling everyone on the 10 days we fought TCW. He doesn't see much of a point in just grinding people down when the game is meant to be fun. 

Even when the Duck Hunt started he pushed the quick war idea. 

He is also one of the more honest members of the game. If he has an opinion he will share it. 

Honestly, he has done more with the game in the last 9 months that I've worked with him than many have in 2 years.”

• Partisan

For making peace in several wars including but not limited to GW16 and Dial Up

Technology Prize

• Borg's Locutus bot

“Nominated for making one of the most useful bots for P&W, making it mostly accessible to the wider community, and generally advancing and heavily promoting technology through his actions in P&W” 

• Bann's WarNet bot

“Creator of awesome and open tools.

These are high-quality web apps and bots available for free regardless of all the politics

All tools are hosted and provided for free and many are open source.

WarNet is an open project by him”

https://bar3.bsnk.dev/

https://github.com/bsnk-dev/bar3-server

https://warnet.bsnk.dev/

• Lord Vader's Corion 

“Lord Vader has created the "Corion" bot among many others. These bots, programs, and scripts, greatly help those who end up using them, whether it be through public commands on Corion, private sheets and programs bought by others, or commands for The Knights Radiant and The Order members. All of the different bot/automated tools greatly help those who use them.”

Journalism Prize

• Krampus from Royal Orbis News 

"cause RON is Real News" 

• Arctic

“Due to his activity, Arctic has on some occasions been able to report the news before the famed Royal Orbis News. Arctic currently serves as a Manager for Orbis Crowned News, Co-Owner for The Orbis Report, and as an Executive at Pirate Island Times. Through these roles, Arctic has been able to report on the news, and create communities within the servers. Furthermore, his Arctic News Network service has helped shed light on some interesting leaks, such as Taith being a scam."

• Historia from OCN

“Formerly known as On Mark News Network, Crown News has put viewers first and delivered unique takes and stories with a greater emphasis on micros than I've seen in other news servers.

Daily polls are held which are taken into consideration to improve the server.

It also offers games and activities which I haven't seen on other news servers ie: Royal Orbis News and Orbis World News.”

• Mountain Dew from MNN 

"Provides the news in a fun-filled format which is tedious also to make"

Edited by Blackie
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

WINNERS

Economy Prize

• Benj's TOSE / The "Orbit" Stock Exchange 

"This stock exchange that has existed for the better part of a year has resulted in a never before seen innovation within the wider P&W realm, ultimately being the number one business hub for companies totalling over **100B** in book valuation."

Peace

• SRD 

“Now I might be biased a bit since I spent the last 9 months working with him but has done more to settle arguments than most. In TCW War he negotiated it for and was the one that came up with doing a shorter week-long war. He also tried to show honesty with his posts, instead of playing the political nonsense game.

For keeping most of the Hedge in check attitude-wise. When people get too excited and start posturing on the forums for no good reason he is quick to tell people to give it a rest. 

He stands by his beliefs in quick wars by selling everyone on the 10 days we fought TCW. He doesn't see much of a point in just grinding people down when the game is meant to be fun. 

Even when the Duck Hunt started he pushed the quick war idea. 

He is also one of the more honest members of the game. If he has an opinion he will share it. 

Honestly, he has done more with the game in the last 9 months that I've worked with him than many have in 2 years.”

Technology Prize

• Borg's Locutus bot

“Nominated for making one of the most useful bots for P&W, making it mostly accessible to the wider community, and generally advancing and heavily promoting technology through his actions in P&W” 

Journalism Prize

• Krampus from Royal Orbis News 

"cause RON is Real News" 

Thank you all for participation, nominations, and the biggest thanks goes to Royal Orbis News for hosting this great show. 

See you all next year!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1