Final partisan clarification on KT, nazis and OOC politics

Prefonteen

Live and let live! Let bygones be bygones! Agree to disagree!

And most importantly, don't waste all your time arguing with strangers over the internet! ... Just some of your time... Usually when drunk... And or bored... @RylehĀ ...

JK, I love you Ryleh, you know I'm just joking.

• Haha 1

Love you

Everyone is a radical to someone.Ā 

• Like 2

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

Ā 

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

1 minute ago, Rockefeller said:

Completely off topic but remember when you said you were totally retired and I told you that you're about as retired as I am?

Ā 

Told you so.

We keep dragging him back into the spotlight. He's a snake, he needs to stay in the sun to stay alive and warm, if he goes without it for too long, he'll fall into a coma.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Rockefeller said:

Completely off topic but remember when you said you were totally retired and I told you that you're about as retired as I am?

Ā 

Told you so.

Regular (read daily) dms to our gov and/or myself on this subject sorta force a clarification.Ā 

Don't worry. Adam remains the guy with the responsibilities.Ā 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Ā 

os9LcJK.gif

12 hours ago, Adrienne said:

Ā 

Ā 

I really couldn't agree more.Ā The onus should be on moderation, not the player base, for handling things such as this. And making wars about OOC things is a surefire way to increase toxicityĀ tenfold because it makes it inherently personal and this game shouldn't ever be personal - that's a recipe for misery. It's meant to be a game - i.e. fun - and an escape from RL.

But wars are already inherently personal? Every war tends to be either started over, or prolonged, due to personal grudges and grievances between a few influential persons in each alliance. Witness the personal hate you used to receive and the impact it has had upon previous wars. I mean you can attempt to aspire to something more than that, I wish you good luck with that venture.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Charles Bolivar

Untitled.png

1 hour ago, Charles Bolivar said:

But wars are already inherently personal? Every war tends to be either started over, or prolonged, due to personal grudges and grievances between a few influential persons in each alliance. Witness the personal hate you used to receive and the impact it has had upon previous wars. I mean you can attempt to aspire to something more than that, I wish you good luck with that venture.Ā Ā 

Ingame grudges and IRL grudges are totally different issues.Ā 

Ingame grudge warsĀ like the last global fought against Quack for being too powerful is never the same as IRL grudge wars like the 69D war.

Here partisan means to say he and by extension T$ dont want to fight someone due to IRL grudges.

In fact I am wrong to say IRL grudges. A better term would be Out Of Game grudges.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Majima Goro said:

Ingame grudges and IRL grudges are totally different issues.Ā 

Ingame grudge warsĀ like the last global fought against Quack for being too powerful is never the same as IRL grudge wars like the 69D war.

Here partisan means to say he and by extension T$ dont want to fight someone due to IRL grudges.

In fact I am wrong to say IRL grudges. A better term would be Out Of Game grudges.

Adrienne is from TKR...she knows better than most the nature of personal grudges. The TKR-NPO rivalry was born from an entirely personal grudge in this instance which didn't even have its roots in this game but stems from another world where a particular person who shall not be named developed a deep seated grievance against a few of TKR's founders which carried over into this realm.Ā  This same person carried a similar set of grudges against early syndicate members too now that I think on it.

You are right to make a distinction between ingame and IRL grudges. My point however is, due to both being inherently personal, the end result is much the same. It's no surprise after all, people make things personal because well...we are all persons at the end of the day.

And whilst I applaud these amongst us who aspire to this world being free of "personal drama" affecting the general meta of the game, I am doubtful of it amounting to much considering the sheer level of toxicity and nasty drama which has almost been a near present factor.

Isn't human nature just grand?

Ā 

Edited by Charles Bolivar
  • Upvote 1

Untitled.png

6 hours ago, Charles Bolivar said:

Adrienne is from TKR...she knows better than most the nature of personal grudges. The TKR-NPO rivalry was born from an entirely personal grudge in this instance which didn't even have its roots in this game but stems from another world where a particular person who shall not be named developed a deep seated grievance against a few of TKR's founders which carried over into this realm.Ā  This same person carried a similar set of grudges against early syndicate members too now that I think on it.

You are right to make a distinction between ingame and IRL grudges. My point however is, due to both being inherently personal, the end result is much the same. It's no surprise after all, people make things personal because well...we are all persons at the end of the day.

And whilst I applaud these amongst us who aspire to this world being free of "personal drama" affecting the general meta of the game, I am doubtful of it amounting to much considering the sheer level of toxicity and nasty drama which has almost been a near present factor.

Isn't human nature just grand?

Superb.

BrOQBND.jpg

4 hours ago, Micchan said:

I disagree, I'm a pizza extremist and I have the right to stop the abuses on those poor pizzas around the world, I will fight to save every single one of themĀ from obscene ingredients

image.png.44fffaf16ddb2c255eac9fd300ff1dfb.png

KT vs TKR round 3, here's your CB!

• Haha 6