It's about that time.

Aksel

Goodbye Max :( 

• Like 1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

1 hour ago, Mad Max said:

My last project here was creating Atlas Technologies with some of the closer buds. Developing a system that allows for change, growth, and expansion. I stepped down as Chairman months ago, and that community is still thriving. I told people before that Atlas would be where I hang my hat and although I've had urge, offers, and ideas - I must stick by my word. RL is calling. I've just opened up my small business, I've got work going on there. I am migrating to a new career which is somewhat of a dream job and a total life changer. I also want to get into a few other things in multimedia with friends from PW and RL to just have some fun times, kick back, and chill. Devoting time to this game just doesn't fit within that schedule anymore.

@Jordan we got along really fast, I'd trust you with my puppy and that says a lot. You're genuine, honest, and fun even if you are a little soft haha. I don't think we'll stop talking outside of PW we got that snapchat level of friendship. hah you're the best and I'm proud of how far you have come.

Can't say I didn't see this coming, I know we chatted about it a few times, and I've always said IRL comes first.

I've so appreciated the trust and encouragement you've been in my development as both a player and a person. You've had a huge impact on my life in the short time we've known each other!

I can honestly say that I probably wouldn't be playing this game still if it wasn't for you. We'll stay in touch for sure on Snap :) and I look forward to any trip you make to Canada one day.

Best of luck in the post PnW world!

• Like 2

Good luck and stay well Max! You're a good guy and pleasant to chat with, lots of respect for yiu~ Definitely sad to see you leave though, since you were one of my earlier friends in this game 😢

~Cianuro

• Like 2

Look up to the sky above~

You are one of the most decent people I have met playing Politics And War and I'll miss yah. It is unfortunate we were opponents as often as allies but you taught me a thing or two in both cases. Your contributions to the game and the community were and are monumental and I hope people carry them forward.

And thanks for helping me out when I was without a friend.

4 hours ago, Mad Max said:

@Charlie Traveler @Kevanovia @Pika y'all are grouped together because I think we all met each other around the same time. Charlie, I miss you, wtf man. Kev, we still talk so I'm not worried about stepping away. Pika - ain't no way you're getting out of my life. Y'all come down to my state of residence and we'll get some beers. Thanks for a great friendship, relationship advice, jokes, and just being the true true.

Maxie I will speak for us as a throuple (because with how Kev and Charlie are it’s basically true 🙄) when I say we all love you so much and we absolutely need to get the gang together. You’re the greatest of goods and such an amazing person and have the cutest pupper that I desperately need to pet someday. I love you more than Kev and Charlie ever could love each other. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Pika
Spelling
  • Like 2

It's been a pleasure playing this game with you for the past 6 years, Max! Shame to see part of the classic Max/Tali/Caanite trio go, all six dozen of your alliances live on forever in my heart. :P See you around on Discord!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Our interactions were very few but I do remember the countless alliances you jumped to and from even though most are just history now they were pretty solid creations/communities so hats off to you lad. Go show the world how creative you are & Goodluck!

Edited by Crispy General
  • Like 1

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

Dang guys. I didn’t expect so much of y’all to come out here and say things. Thank you so much, giving me the feels. 

love and appreciate y’all. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1