[DoW] WTF is KT's Target?

Horsecock

Heres the thing, for you absolute morons that cant figure it out. If you want to fight all the time, there are alliances like Arrgh that arent built upon being a racist trashheap that still fight all the time. Theyve got some people like bluebear in there to keep you happy if racism is still your thing, but it isnt the raison d'etre of the whole alliance. The only reason to join KKKT is because you want to circle jerk other racist trash about how fun it is to be racist trash.

36 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

bluebear and arrgh is racist

at this point youre calling everyone who you dislike a racist, which is awful for people who actually experience racism. we can only understand you have no sympathy for them, since you take what is a serious issue and attempt to weaponize it in your childish squabbles. 

shame on you, cliched impostor.

racism isnt your trump card you just whip out whenever you feel like it, bigot.

Edited by Mars
  • Upvote 1

Throw me to the wolves and I’ll return leading the pack.

1 hour ago, kosmokenny said:

Heres the thing, for you absolute morons that cant figure it out. If you want to fight all the time, there are alliances like Arrgh that arent built upon being a racist trashheap that still fight all the time. Theyve got some people like bluebear in there to keep you happy if racism is still your thing, but it isnt the raison d'etre of the whole alliance. The only reason to join KKKT is because you want to circle jerk other racist trash about how fun it is to be racist trash.

I've mentioned elsewhere that if Winchell didn't live where he did, he'd have been ostracized because the game is incredibly alt-right (at this moment). Welcome to Orbis.

1 hour ago, Mars said:

at this point youre calling everyone who you dislike a racist, which is awful for people who actually experience racism. we can only understand you have no sympathy for them, since you take what is a serious issue and attempt to weaponize it in your childish squabbles. 

shame on you, cliched impostor.

racism isnt your trump card you just whip out whenever you feel like it, bigot.

You mean people like my friend Queen M who you racist blights upon society chased out of this game by constantly harassing her with racist shit all over discord including in my alliances server because she had the gall to be a black woman, to the point where Bluebear even told me he was glad I was going after you idiots because hes a white nationalist and you were making him look bad? 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

You mean people like my friend Queen M who you racist blights upon society chased out of this game by constantly harassing her with racist shit all over discord including in my alliances server because she had the gall to be a black woman, to the point where Bluebear even told me he was glad I was going after you idiots because hes a white nationalist and you were making him look bad? 

Rapmanej:

"This is the most toxic game I've ever seen"

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

i know a black person so you are racist

no idea who this queen is and i know you want everyone to be racist, but whats really happening is youre very easy to troll and a bit slow minded, so people have their way with you.

id feel bad if u werent so judgemental and self entitled.

nobody cares, time to grow up and time to leave this cliche spoiled sjw teen angst behind you

Edited by Mars
  • Downvote 1

Heres why youre a racist idiot: Your alliance is racist, and whether or not you identify as a racist, you dont care that youre in a racist alliance, dont care what your racist alliance has done, dont care who it has done it to, dont care that those people are still in and still leading your alliance. That makes your actions support racism, that makes you racist. 

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

slurs

highly uncivilized and screaming 'racism' 1000 times wont change that

to be honest we should roll you guys more often

Edited by Mars

3 hours ago, Robot Santa said:

Get back on topic please. This is the only warning.

Bit late innit? This was gonna go ooc either way after the intial responses, certainly after Kosmo started talking.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Robot Santa said:

Get back on topic please. This is the only warning.

Are warnings being given out here not public, or has a moderator just gone onto a thread which involved one guy repeatedly making flamey OOC attacks against other users and just told everyone to get on topic? I'm not sure how many warning points should be in the last page of Kosmo's repeated flaming but I'm reasonably certain that it is more than none.

• Upvote 2

Im reasonably certain you went through this whole thread and came away still thinking Im the bad guy for calling racist trash racist trash instead of seeing that youre in a racist trash alliance and thinking "hmm, I probably shouldnt be in a racist trash alliance if Im not racist", so you must be a shitstain too. 

• Downvote 1

23 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

Theyve got some people like bluebear in there to keep you happy if racism is still your thing

I thought shifty was joking and maybe for the first time I was wrong. 

image.png.be0ea098f74f06ef446010ed6f1e6c48.png

• Haha 4

tvPWtuA.gif

2 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

im a kt fan

hey man, heard you did the right thing and apologized to all of us. 

its fine, we all get heated up sometimes and say mean things to people. 

i want you to know that you will always find a friendly face in kt should you need it. i understand youre kind of troubled and if you ever want to talk about your issues, im here for you.

cheers and stay strong brother

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Sam Cooper said:

I thought shifty was joking and maybe for the first time I was wrong. 

image.png.be0ea098f74f06ef446010ed6f1e6c48.png

image.jpeg.ecc5301c14c1149a0c1f4b6b9cfb7956.jpeg

Like the set of hips on @Clown

Shifty don’t lie

ayy lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 4/1/2021 at 12:56 AM, kosmokenny said:

It is entirely on topic. And stop giving me warnings for calling racists racist or Ill have to assume youre on their side. 

Yeah, the world is against you, and you're the victim. Whadya know? It's called The Great Racist Conspiracy. 

• Upvote 3

Its not the world, theres a reason so many vapid bigots congregate in this haven Alex made for them. They love this tiny little pond where pathetic inbreds like horsecock and shifty can feel like sharks instead of the insignificant minnows they are in the real world. 

On 3/31/2021 at 1:46 PM, kosmokenny said:

Heres why youre a racist idiot: Your alliance is racist, and whether or not you identify as a racist, you dont care that youre in a racist alliance, dont care what your racist alliance has done, dont care who it has done it to, dont care that those people are still in and still leading your alliance. That makes your actions support racism, that makes you racist. 

Seems like you don't even know what racism is yet you call everyone a racist. Racism and white supremacy are quite clearly defined and very real and you do no one any favors by screaming at anyone who gets in your way that they are a racist. If you suspect someone is a racist or worse then report them to Alex and actually do something about it. However when you just throw the word racism around at everyone and make no distinction whatsoever you really make yourself seem untrustworthy and that you don't actually really care about racism at all just partisan fighting.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, kosmokenny said:

can feel like sharks instead of the insignificant minnows they are in the real world. 

buddy, thats every computer game out there.

• Upvote 2