The Last Goodbye

DaBigBawss

@DaBigBawss , I'm really sorry for harassing you for the cereal video :sadYEET:

Talking to you and enjoying your memes was one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had since playing PnW (not too long ago, so I haven't experienced much yet)

You will be sorely be missed, at the very least, by ya boi Mutsu (a.k.a PurpleElefante).

Good luck in the future!

P.S: The cereal photo will be shared to #the-balkans, not as a meme, but as one of many marks that you have made in RON as a whole

Edited by Mutsu

Sultan of United Ummah, Head of Foreign Affairs.
Inshallah, I will get some sleep.

FASmolVerHorizontalForum.png.82b81d9b6d799994f6c2bd11894f54c8.png

10 hours ago, DaBigBawss said:

I wish I never had to type this...

Night is now coming upon my time in this game, and I hate to say my last goodbye to this wonderful community. I leave many sorrows, regrets, but also joys as I depart. This may seem sudden and it somewhat is at first glance, but due to a series of recent unfortunate events that unfolded a few days ago,  I have decided its best for me to pack up. I probably wont forget most of you here. I never thought a digital nation simulator could be so interesting, especially one like PNW. Really I’m just trying not to be sad my time here is over, but I’m just trying to be glad it happened. It really was a crapshoot that I ever joined this game to begin with, with me joining back in 2018 then getting bored, and then getting a sudden urge to play this game one February night after seeing it in the Play Store. The road I depart you all from is one I wont forget, and I want you all to know that my road ahead is one that requires time to go through. (Honestly, there’s more behind everything I have done since I exited VM that would be just paragraphs long that I don’t want to get into that relate to this.)

THANK YOU ALL WONDERFUL PEOPLE

Thank you Fain of NWSRFE for showing me how great the game really is

Thank you Mace for being there for me regardless of anything

Thank you Arctic for bringing many funny memories

Thank you Havgle for being there to laugh at random stuff when it came

Thank you Putmir for showing me many fox pictures

Thank you Krampus for being such a fair boss on RON

Thank you Changeup for being an infinite supply of memes

Thank you PandaMan for being such a good friend 

Thank you Vero for making me laugh

Thank you Elefante for correcting my admittedly crappy grammar

Thank you Red Panda for showing me many cute Red Pandas

Thank you to to all my RON readers who looked at my show

I know I’m missing many of you, but I just want to be done with this as fast as possible...

Now comes the day where I bid you all farewell. Good luck in the next Great War.

Good Luck on the future, it was great seeing your memes 

49 minutes ago, Mutsu said:

You will be sorely be missed, at the very least, by ya boi Mutsu (a.k.a PurpleElefante).

*cough* Fake elefante.

Anyway, I’ll miss ya bawss, good luck in life and college and everything else. I might’ve aggressively corrected your grammar but you were definitely better than some. Adios, farewell, don’t do drugs, stay in school, all that junk. ❤️

• Haha 2

Drawing.png.cf02fca8ec7fae5c2b72d58437edf510.png

I never thought I would have to say this... but I hope you will pull a nokia and come back tomorrow. All the best

Edited by Krampus
  • Like 1

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

I don't know what happened so maybe I'm just ignorant, but I don't think you did anything that warrants becoming an exile or whatever. If you want to take a break then go for it but if you think you did a major screw up and need to go away before 'the hammer's drops on you then there's no need buddy. The warm reception to this goodbye Is proof that you're far from being a pariah.

But yeah if you think you need to do a break for yourself then fine. I've always advocated people quitting if the game affects their happiness in the wrong way. 

Point is, do what you want to do for yourself. Someone can correct me, but I don't think you did any major wrong that warrants a drastic thing like this. 

In any case, take care buddy. Hope you come back. 

new_forum_sig_2.png

8 hours ago, Dwight k Schrute said:

Disband

Unexist

Sultan of United Ummah, Head of Foreign Affairs.
Inshallah, I will get some sleep.

FASmolVerHorizontalForum.png.82b81d9b6d799994f6c2bd11894f54c8.png

Goodbye Bawss, you will be missed :( 

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

On 3/25/2021 at 2:59 PM, DaBigBawss said:

Night is now coming upon my time in this game, and I hate to say my last goodbye to this wonderful community. I leave many sorrows, regrets, but also joys as I depart. This may seem sudden and it somewhat is at first glance, but due to a series of recent unfortunate events that unfolded a few days ago,  I have decided its best for me to pack up. I probably wont forget most of you here. I never thought a digital nation simulator could be so interesting, especially one like PNW. Really I’m just trying not to be sad my time here is over, but I’m just trying to be glad it happened. It really was a crapshoot that I ever joined this game to begin with, with me joining back in 2018 then getting bored, and then getting a sudden urge to play this game one February night after seeing it in the Play Store. The road I depart you all from is one I wont forget, and I want you all to know that my road ahead is one that requires time to go through. (Honestly, there’s more behind everything I have done since I exited VM that would be just paragraphs long that I don’t want to get into that relate to this.)

I know I’m missing many of you, but I just want to be done with this as fast as possible...

Now comes the day where I bid you all farewell. Good luck in the next Great War.

Farewell mate, TCW Wish you all the best & Farewell!

• 2 months later...
On 3/25/2021 at 9:29 AM, DaBigBawss said:

???

image.png.4824d77377c05ab0639aa7b3275e3aea.png

3 hours ago, Changeup said:
On 6/24/2021 at 2:25 PM, Toutatis said:

Good Luck to you in your future endeavors!

@DaBigBawss is back, and he has been for at least a month

1e27bc8ffcef5fde68774b620ebe651f5724f737

"Oh you're that meme guy from RON." -Random RON reader in a random discord server

miniGif_20210227174247.gif.96b8e23de7157562710bf145b03cd1be.gif