[Gov Change] Kru has been sent to Brasil

Dave III

Sometime last week: Kru: "Things are going well in the Stratosphere Marine Corps........too well.......as heir I don't have enough to do........guess I'll fricking make my own alliance."

Now I'm sure many of you may be reading this internal dialogue of the former heir of the Stratosphere Marine Corps and thinking, "Why? why would I care?" 

I share this change in government because the story around it is quite amusing. 

Earlier today I received This message from the Captain of Theta squadron, "I think you should see this." along with a screenshot of a conversation between Kru and that captain. In which, kru begged for him to leave SMC and join a new alliance he wanted to make (United Nations Federation), he even said that the SMC Head of Econ would be joining him (lol this was a lie). 10:31am Kru reached out to try to hurt the very alliance he swore to serve, 15mins later he was banned from both the alliance and discord. With no one on his side he set out to start another micro born from the inability to work with others. 

Kru will not be missed, during his tenure as heir he attempted to implement policies such as, strict discord nickname regulation........that was it.....yea he was an old vestige of the merge between UNMC and TKTS, he was an honest to god displeasure to work with and my shoulders are nothing but lighter with being given a reason to eject him from SMC. 

There are few people that can get under my skin, so I congratulate Kru on his achievements in that department. 

To conclude, The Stratosphere Marine Corps wishes that things go well for Kru in his decision to forfeit his position as heir of a great alliance to start a 1man alliance with no protection or connections whatsoever. 

See you on the battlefield Kru ;)

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

He should've just couped lmao.

• Upvote 1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

3 minutes ago, JadenStar10 said:

He should've just couped lmao.

I think that was his intention but the first person he tried to recruit reported him and he got yeeted immediately. I don't think he thought this through very well

I try to defend micros posting on the forums but this is...well, uh...yeah.

This seems like something that could and should have been dealt with privately rather than doing whatever this is.

But good luck, I think.

• Upvote 2

Just now, namukara said:

Why didn't he just coup, steal the bank and find a better alliance?

Ffs I hate ametures. 

Yea honestly that was the first thing I checked when the whistle was blown on him, funny thing is that he actually has money and resources stored in the alliance and he's not getting them back lmaoo

• Downvote 4

4 minutes ago, Dave III said:

Yea honestly that was the first thing I checked when the whistle was blown on him, funny thing is that he actually has money and resources stored in the alliance and he's not getting them back lmaoo

He has the right to make his own alliance if he wants to do that. You'd be in the wrong if you failed to honour safety deposits.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Dave III said:

Sometime last week: Kru: "Things are going well in the Stratosphere Marine Corps........too well.......as heir I don't have enough to do........guess I'll fricking make my own alliance."

Now I'm sure many of you may be reading this internal dialogue of the former heir of the Stratosphere Marine Corps and thinking, "Why? why would I care?" 

I share this change in government because the story around it is quite amusing. 

Earlier today I received This message from the Captain of Theta squadron, "I think you should see this." along with a screenshot of a conversation between Kru and that captain. In which, kru begged for him to leave SMC and join a new alliance he wanted to make (United Nations Federation), he even said that the SMC Head of Econ would be joining him (lol this was a lie). 10:31am Kru reached out to try to hurt the very alliance he swore to serve, 15mins later he was banned from both the alliance and discord. With no one on his side he set out to start another micro born from the inability to work with others. 

Kru will not be missed, during his tenure as heir he attempted to implement policies such as, strict discord nickname regulation........that was it.....yea he was an old vestige of the merge between UNMC and TKTS, he was an honest to god displeasure to work with and my shoulders are nothing but lighter with being given a reason to eject him from SMC. 

There are few people that can get under my skin, so I congratulate Kru on his achievements in that department. 

To conclude, The Stratosphere Marine Corps wishes that things go well for Kru in his decision to forfeit his position as heir of a great alliance to start a 1man alliance with no protection or connections whatsoever. 

See you on the battlefield Kru ;)

Big brain plays by Dave III. Steal all of his members than get rid of him 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

3 minutes ago, Historia Reiss said:

Big brain plays by Dave III. Steal all of his members than get rid of him 

yes, you've caught me red handed. I took everything from him, his members, his money, and the love of his life. 

6 minutes ago, namukara said:

He has the right to make his own alliance if he wants to do that. You'd be in the wrong if you failed to honour safety deposits.

lol yea if he wanted to leave the aa and approached me to get his stuff back I would have obliged no problem, but once he became a threat to poach or coup, he gets sent to brasil. and once you're there you don't get your safety deposits. 

4 minutes ago, Dave III said:

yes, you've caught me red handed. I took everything from him, his members, his money, and the love of his life. 

lol yea if he wanted to leave the aa and approached me to get his stuff back I would have obliged no problem, but once he became a threat to poach or coup, he gets sent to brasil. and once you're there you don't get your safety deposits. 

You mean that he wanted to take the people from his old alliance with him?

1 minute ago, namukara said:

You mean that he wanted to take the people from his old alliance with him?

There were 2 leaders of UNMC and of the two he did less work. Jacob Apple for all intents and purposes was the truest leader of UNMC which is why he is my Co-Commander of SMC

Just now, Dave III said:

There were 2 leaders of UNMC and of the two he did less work. Jacob Apple for all intents and purposes was the truest leader of UNMC which is why he is my Co-Commander of SMC

Was he a leader of USMC in game? Mergers often go wrong, and I've seen people try and un-merge alliances in the past. Given that he was the leader of one of the alliances that merged to make yours, it's natural that he should want to bring some of the members from his old alliance with him in a new venture. If you couldn't contact a few friends when you want to start a new alliance, I struggle to see how new alliances would ever get off the ground.

29 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I try to defend micros posting on the forums but this is...well, uh...yeah.

This seems like something that could and should have been dealt with privately rather than doing whatever this is.

This is a DoW as well, right? Seems fine to post. 

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

6 minutes ago, BSKsplick said:

this is why you dont merge with an alliance that kru leads, lmfao

No, the members have been extremely capable and have worked well, cohesion between the members of TKTS and UNMC has been perfect thus far. Kru was the problem not those he served as heir for. 

27 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

This is a DoW as well, right? Seems fine to post. 

Admittedly I didn't realise this was a DoW against a one man alliance. Regardless though it doesn't change much. This would have been better to work out privately rather than going public in the most salty way possible, which was the crux of my point. Even more so if it's an issue of post-merger tensions. Now both sides look pretty bad which probably isn't the way SMC intended. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Admittedly I didn't realise this was a DoW against a one man alliance. Regardless though it doesn't change much. This would have been better to work out privately rather than going public in the most salty way possible, which was the crux of my point. Even more so if it's an issue of post-merger tensions. Now both sides look pretty bad which probably isn't the way SMC intended. 

I definitely agree that this could've been settled in private, but when an heir acts in the way that kru did and is subsequently banished, it is definitely out of the ordinary and warrants a public post.  

Guest Zephyr

So this Kru fella wanted to make their own alliance and you shafted them for having said ambition? Am I the only one that thinks it's pretty normal for people playing a nation sim to talk about starting alliances with their friends and allies? When I think poaching, I think of some rando spamming recruitment messages to people they've never even spoken to before, not someone just looking for startup support from those around them. Even then, I think we're overselling the offence of it.

2 minutes ago, Dave III said:

I definitely agree that this could've been settled in private, but when an heir acts in the way that kru did and is subsequently banished, it is definitely out of the ordinary and warrants a public post.  

I don't know anything other than what's been said in this post, so what has he done? He had the opportunity to coup as heir but didn't, and now you're refusing his safekeeping. You said he poached - what does that mean? Does it mean he approached members of his pre-merge alliance to see if they were satisfied with the merger? If so, I don't think it's that bad. Mergers don't always work out the way you'd expect and attempts at undoing them happen. So is that what happened? If not, care to share? Or don't. It's a slow day at work hence why I'm here 😛 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

So this Kru fella wanted to make their own alliance and you shafted them for having said ambition? Am I the only one that thinks it's pretty normal for people playing a nation sim to talk about starting alliances with their friends and allies? When I think poaching, I think of some rando spamming recruitment messages to people they've never even spoken to before, not someone just looking for startup support from those around them. Even then, I think we're overselling the offence of it.

The more I think about this (which isn't much I grant you) the more I agree. I don't think Kru was the bad guy here, he wanted to make an alliance with a few friends and now his previous alliance have stolen money and resources from him and are attempting to roll him.

• Upvote 1