It takes a counter-coup to end the coups

Hwan

For the Fourth time this week, House Stark recognizes a new prime of OWR. Hwan has our support. All remaining supporters of the previous regime will be hunted down and killed in order to hopefully prevent further coups.

07 Hwan

07 OWR

-Ataxia Stark, King of Winter

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Kamade said:

When getting couped I kept my job but when just existing during one I got fored. A cruel world.

I feel this

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, Deulos said:

Quack senseless shit posting about one of its semi dead alliances. 

Orbis:

source.gif

Any other alliance Bloc posting actually useful information

Orbis:

giphy-1.gif

"Semi-Dead"...

Just give a look at your alliance page mate...

I rest my case 😘

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Deulos said:

I did have a look at my alliance page just now. And yeah OWR is still semi dead. 

According to your faulty logic, over 80% of PnW is Semi-dead. If that's the case, you're alliance ain't even born yet.

24 minutes ago, Luis said:

According to your faulty logic, over 80% of PnW is Semi-dead. If that's the case, you're alliance ain't even born yet.

Dude you're digging yourself deeper. If you think OWR is even a valid comparison to all the micros that just started, you've probably admitted more than you wanted to. 

1 hour ago, Deulos said:

Dude you're digging yourself deeper. If you think OWR is even a valid comparison to all the micros that just started, you've probably admitted more than you wanted to. 

You're the one making baseless assertions. I'm just pointing flaws in your argument, also, you're changing the subject now, i'm not comparing OWR to micros, i'm comparing my "semi-dead" alliance to all alliances in PnW and saying that if we're dead you're in an even worse position. 

Now if you want to have an enlightened convo, then please do provide evidence as to why we're Semi-dead, and i'll be happy to reply.

On 3/19/2021 at 1:49 PM, Deulos said:

I did have a look at my alliance page just now. And yeah OWR is still semi dead. 

Kudos to you and your little beige alliance.
Tell me, does that rod up your backside serve an actual purpose? And how do you still find the room to dump all over other people's stuff with it so firmly lodged in place?

Truly, you are a modern marvel.

• Haha 1

<~Sval[OWR]> I am your father.
<+Curufinwe> Can confirm