Long Time, No See

Patty

Hi y'all!

I'm not sure how many people here will remember me because it's been so long since I last played (December 2019 I believe), but I used to go by Patrick Higgins--I used to run a few micro alliances and constantly get steamrolled by bigger ones due to my then-immature idiocy regarding diplomacy (lol). Since then however I've transitioned so now I go by Patty (she/her).

To those I've interacted with before and remember me, hello! It's nice to see you again. For those just encountering me for the first time, I certainly hope to make your acquaintance. I'm really looking forward to catching up on life with some old faces and making new friends. If y'all wanna reach out to me on Discord, here's my ID: Patty#2001

It's been so long so I'm unfamiliar with the new landscape, so I'm looking for an alliance to join if anyone's offering. I can't guarantee I'll be the most active since I also have college and a relationship to manage now, but I'll do my best to participate and contribute. I'm definitely gonna be more laid-back and worker bee-centric this time around.

And for those curious, I still talk to my good friend whom y'all know as Zeebrus. He's still alive and well, just since moved on from this game. He's still active on Discord for those who wanna reach out to him through there.

Anyway, I hope to see y'all around. In the meantime, I'll be working on starting up a new country. Cya!

Patty 💚

• Like 1
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

22 hours ago, Patty said:

Hi y'all!

I'm not sure how many people here will remember me because it's been so long since I last played (December 2019 I believe), but I used to go by Patrick Higgins--I used to run a few micro alliances and constantly get steamrolled by bigger ones due to my then-immature idiocy regarding diplomacy (lol). Since then however I've transitioned so now I go by Patty (she/her).

To those I've interacted with before and remember me, hello! It's nice to see you again. For those just encountering me for the first time, I certainly hope to make your acquaintance. I'm really looking forward to catching up on life with some old faces and making new friends. If y'all wanna reach out to me on Discord, here's my ID: Patty#2001

It's been so long so I'm unfamiliar with the new landscape, so I'm looking for an alliance to join if anyone's offering. I can't guarantee I'll be the most active since I also have college and a relationship to manage now, but I'll do my best to participate and contribute. I'm definitely gonna be more laid-back and worker bee-centric this time around.

And for those curious, I still talk to my good friend whom y'all know as Zeebrus. He's still alive and well, just since moved on from this game. He's still active on Discord for those who wanna reach out to him through there.

Anyway, I hope to see y'all around. In the meantime, I'll be working on starting up a new country. Cya!

Patty 💚

Hey Patty, welcome back to the game, glad to see old players returning :D

As for joining an Alliance, I currently run one if you're interested in joining us :) 

Discord: https://discord.gg/qSsrA6BFqu

Ingame Link: https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=8254

• Haha 1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order