The 2nd Revolution!

Kamade

1 minute ago, Darth Ataxia said:

House Stark again recognizes the new Prime of OWR and will assist their new leader in hunting down the remaining Kabu supporters.

-Ataxia Stark, King of Winter

Good man. Ataxia. Good man.

10 minutes ago, Daveth said:

We at Carthago would like to once again state in no uncertain terms that we support OWR and their new Prime. Down with Kabu!

For the Glory of Nexus!!!

3 minutes ago, Ramona said:

Kabu = 4 letters, Kamade = 6 letters. We all know that more letters = better leader so the decision was was simply logical. 🥳

A man of pure knowledge right here

• Upvote 2

Poor Carthago being third-wheeled here, @Daveth, coup when!?

• Like 2

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

This is just another forum post of Quack just trying to grasp needily for unnecessary attention. This is due to most there higher-ups thinking they're better & more deserving than almost everyone else. I have a feeling this goes in correlation with being rolled last global and some people are still pissy about it. So pissy, that you got to prove that you're still better in ways that make y'all feel you're making up for your losses. Even if it just makes you look worse. 

I understand that it's usually the winners write history. That's also a messed up and corrupt thing to do as well way to think. Seems like you guys are doing this because you're seething on being sore loser's from last global humiliating how most of Quack used to always win, no surrender. Y'all feel it's necessary to take it out on others so you guys can cope. There are a lot more healthier ways to cope & learn then verbally harassing, even flailing on people in-game/Discord.

Instead of pulling a uncontrolled rage Hulk from before Endgame, one's got to learn how to put the brains & brawns together fairly to move forward positivitely in life(Literally and figuratively). Also, always letting the winner write history & teaching people from the winner isn't always the way to go. There's actually a lot of what we learned in school that's actually twisted truths because of this. 

I've honestly even looked more into these(more than the ones presented). We all were taught what we were given to safeguard us from the darker history so we would have historical figures to look up to as great examples for what to be. People we can look back into history in order for positive empowerment.  Essentially, the flaws that the winning/elite side in the past usually hides the even the most gruesome truths just to install positive empowerment for future generations to look back at. Like the old saying, history will continue repeating itself until we embrace the past, understand it, learn from it, and cope with it, then teach it going forward so we learn from mistakes, not hide/censor them.

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
  • Haha 4
  • Downvote 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

2 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

This is just another forum post of Quack just trying to grasp needily for unnecessary attention. This is due to most there higher-ups thinking they're better & more deserving than almost everyone else. I have a feeling this goes in correlation with being rolled last global and some people are still pissy about it. So pissy, that you got to prove that you're still better in ways that make y'all feel you're making up for your losses. Even if it just makes you look worse. 

I understand that it's usually the winners write history. That's also a messed up and corrupt thing to do as well way to think. Seems like you guys are doing this because you're seething on being sore loser's from last global humiliating how most of Quack used to always win, no surrender. Y'all feel it's necessary to take it out on others so you guys can cope. There are a lot more healthier ways to cope & learn then verbally harassing, even flailing on people in-game/Discord.

Instead of pulling a uncontrolled rage Hulk from before Endgame, one's got to learn how to put the brains & brawns together fairly to move forward positivitely in life(Literally and figuratively). Also, always letting the winner write history & teaching people from the winner isn't always the way to go. There's actually a lot of what we learned in school that's actually twisted truths because of this. 

I've honestly even looked more into these(more than the ones presented). We all were taught what we were given to safeguard us from the darker history so we would have historical figures to look up to as great examples for what to be. People we can look back into history in order for positive empowerment.  Essentially, the flaws that the winning/elite side in the past usually hides the even the most gruesome truths just to install positive empowerment for future generations to look back at. Like the old saying, history will continue repeating itself until we embrace the past, understand it, learn from it, and cope with it, then teach it going forward so we learn from mistakes, not hide/censor them.

I seriously tried reading it, but you lost me at 'This is just another post from Quack'. Tl;dr.

PS: Down with the tyrant Kabu, Long live Kamade!

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

This is just another forum post of Quack just trying to grasp needily for unnecessary attention.

Is this because noone cared about your RoH with CC? Sorry hun, your alliance just wasn't important.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Look up to the sky above~

6 hours ago, Luis said:

I seriously tried reading it, but you lost me at 'This is just another post from Quack'. Tl;dr.

PS: Down with the tyrant Kabu, Long live Kamade!

It's 4 shorts paragraphs...

You're literally telling me people are not willing to read just four short paragraphs. I purposely paragraph and make them short for easier reads. I purposely even take my time writing and revising for easier reads. Y'all are just proving how lazy, & ignoramus this generation is.

43 minutes ago, Aiya said:

Is this because noone cared about your RoH with CC? Sorry hun, your alliance just wasn't important.

Not my fault you guys purposely have selective hearing & brain function as bad as a semi-deaf elderly citizen with Parkinson's as well it's related condition's. 

Wait...looks at related conditions... some of these sound mighty familiar after interacting with y'all...

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
  • Downvote 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

3 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

It's 4 shorts paragraphs...

You're literally telling me people are not willing to read just four short paragraphs. I purposely paragraph and make them short for easier reads. I purposely even take my time writing and revising for easier reads. Y'all are just proving how lazy, & ignoramus this generation is.

Not my fault you guys purposely have selective hearing & brain function as bad as a semi-deaf elderly citizen with Parkinson's as well it's related condition's. 

Wait...looks at related conditions... some of these sound mighty familiar after interacting with y'all...

Wow, you're something special 😄

On 3/17/2021 at 2:52 AM, Firwof Kromwell said:

Is this a joke

On 3/17/2021 at 11:08 AM, Aiya said:

Play nice, Aiya.

• Downvote 1

I don't care much but this is getting slightly annoying, I'd rather read Pheonyx's next hot take on the Secret Rosecam Leader than this.

@Phoenyxplease make it happen.

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order