Coup On Hammerfall

Wingawoo

Congratulations!

Just now, Cob said:

At this point I can't tell who is just ****posting or who is real

Babai, and Wingawoo are shitposting while OWF, House Stark, Rohirrim/Syndicate, and SK arent

• Like 3

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

2 minutes ago, JadenStar10 said:

Congratulations!

Babai, and Wingawoo are shitposting while OWF, House Stark, Rohirrim/Syndicate, and SK arent

House stark was joking I think

Edited by Wingawoo
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Wingawoo said:

House stark was joking 

They were? I've been bamboozled

Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

2 minutes ago, JadenStar10 said:

Congratulations!

i thought owr and stark was shitpost too at least according to omnn

• Thanks 1

Now I am permanently confused, I hate the OWF

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Wingawoo said:

I have Couped Hammerfall, I'm now the new leader

The new pantheon is here

You said Pantheon ? 350 days in it and i never seen you ? But coup worked , cograts 😂

Edited by Llojsa Of Llojslands
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Cob said:

At this point I can't tell who is just ****posting or who is real

its easy to find out just check quality of post then you will see who is real with one exception. HS is just followed the lead with OWR coup as a joke.

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

1 hour ago, Llojsa Of Llojslands said:

You said Pantheon ? I was for 350 days in it and i never seen you ? But coup worked , congrats 😂

It’s a meme/term that when an alliance that gets couped a lot is called a new pantheon as pantheon has been couped and had their bank stolen more times then we’ve been on the moon.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

It’s a meme/term that when an alliance that gets couped a lot is called a new pantheon as pantheon has been couped and had their bank stolen more times then we’ve been on the moon.

@Llojsa Of LlojslandsYou should've taken your chance when you had it. 🤣

13 hours ago, JadenStar10 said:

Don't forget, Denison started it

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/