Rust Upon The Iron Throne

Squeegee

best of luck to everyone in the future plans, in-game or not, i wish you all well
(your song made me feel weird feelings. i turned it off after 30 seconds.) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

jhonny

hi i'm jhonny

that's me

big boy jhonny

jhonny jhonny

Mistook this for a certain micros post due to the name of the post lmao.

Can't say I've interacted with any of you much but anyone in Quack that doesn't openly hate TI is fine by me. Sad to see one of the aa's I admired in Quack (if only for a small thing) fade away.

Of course its possible you hate us too and I just live under a rock, either way good luck to your members in their future endeavors.

This is extremely sad to see, and wish good luck to the SK Gaming Community. 

I hope SK can continue to grow and expand their gaming community, even if it is not P&W specifically :) 

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

"Rivalry" aside, you all were good folks and spheremates. You made your mark on the game and that's something to be proud of. You will be missed, but we'll keep a watchful eye on you all from afar. 
07 Seven Kingdoms. 

• Like 2

I've had the privilege to be an ally of SK in my past, starting in AIM and then in CoS. They had always been filled with good people ranging from Squeegee, Valdoroth, Bradley, Mikey, MCM and others I have not forgotten. Glad to see you guys staying around and now being able to focus more on your community, wish you well on that.

Edited by Vexz
  • Like 4

An Unbelievable ride for you all, enjoy the retirement. I hope the best all of you.

So who's going to pay the tab now?

Mikey or Squeege

Otherwise this will happen below.

tenor.gif

• Like 1

<Dragonk>Like I drink beer, nto it

"You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me." 

Farewell~

My first allies all the way back in Frostbite, it was really nice to chat with some of you back then. You are great people and it was a big deal (for me at least) to see you all go, but good luck you guys

• Like 3

Look up to the sky above~

This is a tough one, and I am very sad to see this post.  You all were the greatest mentors and protectors an alliance could ask for.  The Rohirrim would not be where it is today without you guys, and your leadership and community are a testament to this game.  I will not forget the assistance you all have given us and we will hope to ride forever to the honor of our original protectors.  You have left your mark on this game over the period of ten years, and you have certainly left a strong impression within my own community.   I wish you all the greatest of luck and times in your future endeavors.  May they be full of mead!

• Like 4

image.png?ex=65f5a9fe&is=65e334fe&hm=3d5e04bbe1bbfceacf534117d25e3ac75889395b8b9803ac451f1c7838eee684&

Ascended of Event Horizon

John the Revelator