Just joined yesterday, hello!

Evie

I found this game yesterday and thought it looked fun so I signed up. It's looking pretty confusing right now but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it.

Anyway here's a bit about me.

Call me Evie! I'm 18 years old, and a few of my hobbies are video games, reading, writing, and listening to music! My favorite bands are Sabaton and Powerwolf, my favorite books are the Lord of the Rings trilogy and the Hobbit but I do like more than just that. And finally, my favorite games are Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood, Black Flag, and Syndicate, Skyrim, and Fallout 4. I'm also super interested in history. I like making friends so feel free to talk to me! I do have a discord so just ask if you want it.

Edited by Evie
  • Like 2

Hi Evie! How'd you find the game? Welcome! There is definitely a learning curve to a lot of it (especially the culture...some of which has been developing since 2007). There are a lot of good (and bad) communities here, so I'm sure you'll find something good. 

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

3 hours ago, Evie said:

I found this game yesterday and thought it looked fun so I signed up. It's looking pretty confusing right now but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it.

Call me Evie! I'm 18 years old, and a few of my hobbies are video games, reading, writing, and listening to music! My favorite bands are Sabaton and Powerwolf, my favorite books are the Lord of the Rings trilogy and the Hobbit but I do like more than just that. And finally, my favorite games are Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood, Black Flag, and Syndicate, Skyrim, and Fallout 4. I'm also super interested in history. I like making friends so feel free to talk to me! I do have a discord so just ask if you want it.

Ask Around in the P&W Discord for some help. Im sure someone would help you.

image.png?ex=65f5ac05&is=65e33705&hm=2cdc4b7e28777e34caf37f251fded716f2beb4178c3e91687d866b47cd329bac&=

4 hours ago, Evie said:

Have you joined an AA yet?

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

Hey Evie, welcome to the game and forums! I highly recommend you find an alliance in the near future, they provide community and guidance which are crucial for player retention~

Look up to the sky above~

Welcome Evie to P&W. Hope everything goes well for you. As the others recommended, try and get into an alliance. Then, join their discord for any support you need and for the community they provide.

On 3/17/2021 at 8:46 PM, Alex said:

Welcome :D

owo damn... such is a lucky person having even the fabled alex welcome them >.>

* Inserts shameless plug* 

Nevertheless... ^_^ Welcome! Its always great to have more friends join in, I also see you have a supreme taste for RPGs. I wish you all the best as you join us in P&W and hope you have lots of fun, good memories and make lasting and meaningful friendships as I have. 

Edited by Korutsu