In Light of Recent Events

Leftbehind

4 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

In the 6 years I've played pw, I've been a controversial character and leader for tS. During that period I've seen a lot of shit hurled my way, ranging from accusations of pedophilia and rape being anonymously dmed to my circles, to accusations of me politicising the death of a ts member, to fascism/naziism accusations and so on, and so forth. Any slightly controversial or major leader will have had to deal with it. And everyone deals with it in their own way. 

For my part, I deliberately play a whack character in the game to allow for dissociation. Both for myself, and for those playing with or against me. I shrug shit off whenever it's ic, and I speak up or step away when it's ooc. 

Sometimes, that's not enough. When the aku stuff got on our radar, it wasnt fun to deal with. When a few months later (now) the logs dropped, that was a straw. Im not going okay with being linked to naziism ooc by someone who was projecting her own vile ideology onto me. Even after the logs dropped, aku doubled down in RON. 

None of this is okay, and no one should have to go through this. As stated before, it’s bullshit that you or anyone would have to experience something like that. There is no place for that here or anywhere quite frankly.

4 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Kev, you were blocked because I genuinely don't want to interact with you anymore on an ooc level after your behavior last night and your failure to understand or acknowledge that. Please respect my wishes. 

I will respect said wishes.

Edited by Kevanovia
Added words for additional context
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

1 hour ago, Historia Reiss said:

I still think that the big concern should really be about the white supremacists and fascists in the logs. Sure, we should also call out Akuryo for being a hypocrite, but this whole conversation feels like it's been totally derailed over old grudges(well deserved grudges, but still) when we should be ostracizing the unapologetic scum in our midst.

They aren’t old grudges, in fact they are fairly recent. Nobody in t$ is denying the fact that Seb Svierge and whoever else was in those logs were bad and should be denounced. The reason Akuyro is the huge talking topic is because there is apparently some controversy over her actions which to me is ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, Luna Moonfang said:

@Vero mom, can we go home? I'm hungry 😢

*pats* I’ve made pasta in the fridge

• Like 2

Cry harder

Wanted dead or alive for the following crimes:

Thoughts of attempting rebellion, leaking, being a femboy, being a weeb

1 hour ago, Historia Reiss said:

I still think that the big concern should really be about the white supremacists and fascists in the logs. Sure, we should also call out Akuryo for being a hypocrite, but this whole conversation feels like it's been totally derailed over old grudges(well deserved grudges, but still) when we should be ostracizing the unapologetic scum in our midst.

I agree. I frankly cant and dont understand why the literal fascists and white supremacists are not under fire.

Edited by JadenStar10
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

2 hours ago, Historia Reiss said:

By all means, denounce them too. I'm with you lol.

• Thanks 1

os9LcJK.gif

2 hours ago, Mitsuru said:

I've not seen the logs this thread actually talks about but there's just one thing I want to mention here because people are trying to act like they're totally innocent.

Kev tried to poach from his allies before making Soup Kitchen into The Enlightenment (which then turned into CotL). Trying to screw over your own allies like that is just really poor behavior and just reflects on him as a person in a very negative way. Luckily it failed miserably in TKR because Kev asked Changeup to do that and he wasn't convincing at all.

How anyone thinks these people are actually not bad or honorable or lovely is completely beyond me.

Pardon? We are talking about something a little different than “poaching”. Rose tried to “poach” Pika everyday, hell they even made in-game ads about it. There’s no ill will there. It’s a game. Who cares? 

But even then - In regards to what you are talking about: The only group of people Changeup said he could get was his people from an out-of-game server, which he was able to snag a few. (And they turned into great members: Such as Sven). I don’t recall ever asking him to actively poach from TKR. So...A.) What are you talking about? B.) Even if there was active “poaching” from every alliance ever, who cares? This is a game. You can still be friends with people on the other side of the aisle, even when you are at war with them.

This weird ill-will vibe that I had been receiving over the last year or so is starting to make more and more sense. It’s based on weird fabrications and/or things that don’t even matter in the scope of OOC. To call someone a ‘negative/bad person’ over something so weak as “poaching” is part of why there is such toxicity to begin with.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

I'll bite, because I did feel like I was close to you. Nothing I said to you, do I take back. "sucking up to me" - grow the !@#$ up, not everything is political you juvenile. I said that she was reasonable back in the day. She was a well known loose-cannon, but she was reasonable. The whole point was to defend CotL community from the attacks that you all were making. It was not to defend her actions, as I have condemned them every step of the way. I was trying to level-set with you and Partisan because I didn't believe others when they said Partisan did this kind of thing. Your responses to this Akuryo situation in RON has led me to believe otherwise, which is a  180 from what I believed earlier today. Earlier today I fully believed that Akuryo did something which caused you guys some heartache and was unacceptable, which I still believe. The thing that pisses me off is that you guys are using this to further IC propaganda, which is the sickening part. How can that idea not get through? Screw you for thinking that I'm using OOC relationships. You're either incredibly mistaken or an incredibly terrible person.

And please give examples of this "pioneering OOC relationships to use IC". Screw you. That is an OOC attack against me you POS.

Akuryo is famous for OOC and so are you not to mention, theyve been famous for harrasing and baiting and flaming and trolling other players both OOC and IC to the extreme for years i wont say much about you as a character but any time to call them reasonable is at best a bad joke 

To add on to my last fragment this game is a toxic infutuated ego driven shithole of an environment the only reason my nation is deleted isnt my other half told to not delete and we both play this game for something to talk about 

You of all people have on more than 1 scale displayed how you hold yourself above others and some friends of mine hate you for OOC drama i dont know the full story but it would make perfect sense to me as I could tell the mere existence of anything Akuryo will ever touch is a mess OOC wise 

Edited by Nokia Rokia
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Akuryo is famous for OOC and so are you not to mention, theyve been famous for harrasing and baiting and flaming and trolling other players both OOC and IC to the extreme for years i wont say much about you as a character but any time to call them reasonable is at best a bad joke 

To add on to my last fragment this game is a toxic infutuated ego driven shithole of an environment the only reason my nation is deleted is my other half told to not delete and we both play this game for something to talk about 

You of all people have on more than 1 scale displayed how you hold yourself above others and some friends of mine hate you for OOC drama i dont know the full story but it would make perfect sense to me as I could tell the mere existence of anything Akuryo will ever touch is a mess OOC wise 

...what? Lol I don’t even know you. You can say I’m conceded or something, but to say I am “famous for OOC attacks” is some hella-BS. The only people I have talked to OOC are a select few, which is why I am so upset about this situation.

1 minute ago, Kevanovia said:

...what? Lol I don’t even know you. You can say I’m conceded or something, but to say I am “famous for OOC attacks” is some hella-BS. The only people I have talked to OOC are a select few, which is why I am so upset about this situation.

Correction i said famous for OOC not OOC attacks

11 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

Another thing is you know of me ill agree though we dont know eachother very much in the slightest this has not stopped you from talking down to me on Thalmor Radio nor from you once asking me to talk on Great Job and flaming me and did not stop you from accepting Jazz after he accused me of being a Pedophile which you and I even had a half an hour long DM discussion over we aren't friends and irl i dont know a damn thing about ya nor do I want to because any person willing to be friends with terrible people like those is bs

Edited by Nokia Rokia
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Looking through this whole thread, and it really seems like a lot of this drama could be avoided if y'all stopped DMing about stuff. Just talk in open channels and everyone's accountable. 

This is one of the reasons I always force people trying to DM me about this game to take it to an Embassy or Inquiry Ticket.

🎶And as we wind on down the road

Our shadows taller than our soul

There walks a lady we all know

( @Akuryo )

Who shines white light and wants to show

How everything still turns to gold

And if you listen very hard

The tune will come to you at last

When all is one and one is all, that's what it is

To be a rock and not to RRROOOOOOLLL, oh yeah

And she's buying a stairway to heaven🎶

(For those who understand what I'm saying, I'm proud of you.)

• Downvote 3

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

23 hours ago, Leftbehind said:

To the mods: This post will blur the lines between IC and OOC as in order for me to discuss the events that have recently taken place I must discuss both. If you wish to move this post to a forum that you deem more appropriate than thank you in advance. 

As many of you are aware recently there has been a full series of Logs that were created by Akuryo in order to shed light upon some of the more unsavory people within our community. These logs were created for the purpose of “coming clean” and as a warning to others that we have to be careful not to allow yourselves to become complacent when battling the more unacceptable, disgusting ideologies that some people have outside of the game. As much as I tend not to care if you are “Right” or “Left”, there are simply some viewpoints that I cannot stomach, in this case White Supremacy

To me White Supremacy, and other hate, is nothing more than a burden upon society that forever locks us into stagnation. It is the sick excuses that weak minds use to justify their complete ignorance of the world around them. It is not something to be tolerated nor is it something that we can just humor.

When I was made aware of these logs I spoke with Akuryo about them and asked her why she felt the need to put herself on the cross knowing full well what was going to come next. Her response was “But I did have to, I couldn't keep standing for what I do otherwise. People like me preach accountability. It was time to practice”. That is something I can respect, along with her attempt of making amends by coming public. This is why she will remain a member of CotL. I will not be forcing her out of the alliance she has called a home for a year nor will I be removing her from the friends she has made during that time. When she leaves it will be of her choice, not mine. With saying that she has shaken my faith in her ability to be my Second, that is why I asked for her to step down which she has done. To me that is a just punishment for her crimes given the remorse for past actions.

Unfortunately, I understand that my decision will be unacceptable to some people. That is something I am prepared to live with as someone’s personal growth can only be achieved by willingness to work towards forgiveness. For me to turn my back on someone who is looking to make amends is simply not the person I am and would be counterproductive to the person I wish to be.

Interesting. I don't think I've ever spoken to you. I imagine you knew that I'd wanted to know who the "Secret HM leader" was for a long time, but felt it best not to reveal it, but I'm glad you finally came clean once Shifty brought it up. In any case, I see that this thread has now gone on for several pages.

As to the subject of this thread, I haven't had a good relationship with Akuryo for a long time, but I think she was someone who believed what the said even if I didn't always agree with what she believed. 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Phoenyx said:

Fine, carry on with the serious talk -.-

You know how the forums are. Don't let them hassle you, get in your head broski, and you'll be fine maan. We can be the better men in this situation then falling for the tricks of the insecure.

🤟😎🤙

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

Idk, honestly I find people who hate fascists to be even more insufferable than actual fascists. At least fascists have jokes.

But seriously, who even cares? It's like arguing about the color of socks. Normal people don't really care and arguing it just makes you look weird. Let's just play the game.

Edited by Angantyr
It's 4am.
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 8