In Light of Recent Events

Leftbehind

12 minutes ago, Deulos said:

Better stop before you get banished to transphobe hell like me. 

been there, not even joking. theres a report thread with my name on it

• Upvote 2

Throw me to the wolves and I’ll return leading the pack.

1 minute ago, Adrienne said:

Nobody: 

Deulos: I'm still pissed TKR didn't stop CC from hitting us so I'm going to deliberately misrepresent what he said and pull out a tired old Orbis World Police narrative from 3 years ago.

It got you to respond though. I'm honored to be talked to by a literal God of Orbis. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Benfro said:

(yes, poaching is bad, period, because it removes people from the AA and community...see commentary above in IC section)

What's wrong with removing someone from an AA to another AA? I think the time is coming close to finally make that thread of why you are wrong about poaching. All of you top leaders are selfishly stopping the free market to fight for members. Idk why this is brought up here though?

• Upvote 3

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

3 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

What's wrong with removing someone from an AA to another AA? I think the time is coming close to finally make that thread of why you are wrong about poaching. All of you top leaders are selfishly stopping the free market to fight for members. Idk why this is brought up here though?

poaches zig

• Like 1

BrOQBND.jpg

On 3/13/2021 at 8:27 AM, JadenStar10 said:

Ah yes, the people that want genocide, are better than the people that dont want it, because they got jokes!

Get your head out of your ass.

Two sides of the same coin, really. You're both crazy.

Being that there is no middle anymore, I sympathize with whoever is funnier and less of a fanatic. The tragic situation is that either side even exists, yet here we are.

Besides, the word 'fascist' has no meaning. It's just a label people like you throw around to mean 'anyone who I do not like'.

EQUALITY! But also my opinion is more important than yours but you are a fascist and your humor offends me, which again matters because I am more important and equality or something. - You

Perhaps you should take your own advice and dislodge head from rectum.

Edited by Angantyr
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

37 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

poaches zig

@zigbigadorlou I think she's stalking you back

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

1 hour ago, Adrienne said:

poaches zig

You know the feeling is mutual 😉

• Like 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

1 hour ago, Angantyr said:

Two sides of the same coin, really. You're both crazy.

Being that there is no middle anymore, I sympathize with whoever is funnier and less of a fanatic. The tragic situation is that either side even exists, yet here we are.

Besides, the word 'fascist' has no meaning. It's just a label people like you throw around to mean 'anyone who I do not like'.

EQUALITY! But also my opinion is more important than yours but you are a fascist and your humor offends me, which again matters because I am more important and equality or something. - You

Perhaps you should take your own advice and dislodge head from rectum.

Ah yes, people who want to genocide entire races which they view as inferior are equal to the people that dont like those kinds of views, why? Cuz the people who genocide got jokes!

-

Idk if you've even read the fricking logs but they are LITERALLY fascists, and have admitted to be.
image.png.f5fe1de4128e103501ecfb42c100263f.png image.png.b86f2d686ac85a022433ba1f1d8a2487.png

Are you stupid? Or just slow? Probably a fascist sympathizer, if not one.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

29 minutes ago, JadenStar10 said:

Ah yes, people who want to genocide entire races which they view as inferior are equal to the people that dont like those kinds of views, why? Cuz the people who genocide got jokes!

-

Idk if you've even read the fricking logs but they are LITERALLY fascists, and have admitted to be.
image.png.f5fe1de4128e103501ecfb42c100263f.png image.png.b86f2d686ac85a022433ba1f1d8a2487.png

>Probably a fascist sympathizer, if not one.

You are weird for caring, and you take yourself far too seriously. Normal people do not care this much. 
The whole point of this thread is 'THIS PERSON IS A FASCIST OMGWTFBBQ'

I am saying that I don't care. Literally. For real. I could care less about whomever's political beliefs. I just want to burn people's pixels and laugh about it later with friends. Why do you care? I really do not get it. 

Again, people who go on and on about fascists!!1 are even more intolerable than the actual fascists. I am neither, and if I was, who cares? But I like them more than those who go on witch hunts and ruin good games.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

Just got back from vacation. Figured I wouldn't comment on this, since it's pretty clear cut, and Lefty put it nicely anyways. Won't even bother reading past page 2 either, as it's pure cancer with ppl pointing at each other and screaming "nou's". 

That being said, I will respond to this post, as it does involve an alliance I used to be in, and closely associated with. 

On 3/12/2021 at 6:01 AM, Mitsuru said:

I've not seen the logs this thread actually talks about but there's just one thing I want to mention here because people are trying to act like they're totally innocent.

Kev tried to poach from his allies before making Soup Kitchen into The Enlightenment (which then turned into CotL). Trying to screw over your own allies like that is just really poor behavior and just reflects on him as a person in a very negative way. Luckily it failed miserably in TKR because Kev asked Changeup to do that and he wasn't convincing at all. 

Alright, let's talk about poaching. There is nothing "evil" about poaching. This is a game, and it's part of the game. You take risks to "steal" a member from another alliance, and if you're successful in doing so, you sit back, and laugh at the whole thing. If you're not, we laugh, while you get rolled. End result is someone laughing, and if you ask me, that's a pretty good ending. I know that we in Soup laughed, cause we poached from multiple top 10 alliances, and got away with it. But truth be told, you could sincerely have a different opinion of poaching, and if that is so, you are entitled to your own opinion, I'll respect that. 

My problem starts with you beating the war hammer that the idea of Soup was dishonorable, moreso Soup's founders/high gov were dishonorable, and if we really want to close in on the issue, that Kev(and Charlie, along with Kilo) and the rest of the founders of Soup were all downright despicable heathens. If that's your opinion, well, as I said earlier, you are entitled to your own opinions. But I do want to know a few things. Why did I not hear of this during the nearly full year that we were allies, or at all in the nearly 2 yrs that Soup was around? 

At the very least, it looks like, at the very best, you are using timing to play the situation, which isn't "honorable" at all, and at the worst, that you are being fake. From my communications with you, I don't think you are fake, but eithet way, I hope you aren't. 

I'd like to close this out by saying that it's just a game, yall need to relax. What Aku did, what political "activists" do, it's despicable. Who cares if someone wants to be a fascist? No one certainly cares if people are commies.

Either way, people trying to play this is downright disingenuous, but that's out of my hands. Mits, if u wanna talk, hmu in dms. I am not in the business of making drama on the forums, it's pathetic. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I love 2021.

So far it’s all been character assassination drama. It’s like one big free for all slayer match.

Shifty’s testimony regardless of what the accusation is: Gangsta rap made me do it.

This is what I live/play for.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 hours ago, Benfro said:

As one of the original recipients of these logs and someone very close to the situation, I chose to let my actions speak louder than my words, with TKR's immediate removal of our protection of Micropock first in line. TKR gave MP a chance when nobody else would take them in as a protectorate and they worked well with us during our time together, but TKR does not stand for this type of rhetoric and actions were taken immediately to distance ourselves.

That said, Kim/Seb, Sverige, and Yami have all faced significant consequences in both losing their AA home and being marked as toxic and unwelcome elsewhere going forward - we would all mourn the loss of our AAs, as they are our community and what makes this game fun and interesting. (Even if some AAs are not as...couth...as others) We see KT's acceptance of them as furthering their identity as a group that condones OOC hate and action that does not have a place in Orbis.

I am extremely glad and happy that TKR does not stand for that type of fascist behaviour :) 

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

22 hours ago, Malleator said:

As an anti-fascist, I will say that policing what people can do, think, and say sounds pretty fascist to me.

I understand why a lot of people are at this point but historically, and into modernity, authoritarian governments are not a better alternative unless your views happen to be in lockstep with said regime.

Even then I think a lot of people would have enough self-awareness to realize oppression isn't the right path.

• Upvote 3

On 3/13/2021 at 3:07 PM, Rockefeller said:

I actually think we'd be fine. You'd be shocked at how many of us think of PnW as a game and not our whole lives.

Generally speaking I wonder when people will learn that OOC always blends with the IC. We all know facebook posts are public, why haven't we learned that about our discord conversations?

I was just making a joke about the nature of this thread ^^
But I would indeed hope we would be fine :)

• Haha 1