In Light of Recent Events

Leftbehind

18 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

Pardon? We are talking about something a little different than “poaching”. Rose tried to “poach” Pika everyday, hell they even made in-game ads about it. There’s no ill will there. It’s a game. Who cares? 

But even then - In regards to what you are talking about: The only group of people Changeup said he could get was his people from an out-of-game server, which he was able to snag a few. (And they turned into great members: Such as Sven). I don’t recall ever asking him to actively poach from TKR. So...A.) What are you talking about? B.) Even if there was active “poaching” from every alliance ever, who cares? This is a game. You can still be friends with people on the other side of the aisle, even when you are at war with them.

This weird ill-will vibe that I had been receiving over the last year or so is starting to make more and more sense. It’s based on weird fabrications and/or things that don’t even matter in the scope of OOC. To call someone a ‘negative/bad person’ over something so weak as “poaching” is part of why there is such toxicity to begin with.

Regarding Changeup: you were told about that. I don't think you "sanctioned" it, personally speaking, but please don't act clueless given that it was discussed with you.

As for the "weird ill-will vibe", it's not based on "weird fabrications and/or things that don't even matter". Or maybe it is but I can guarantee it's not what you're implying here ;)

BrOQBND.jpg

1 hour ago, BelgiumFury said:

You know, this thread has shown me one thing.
If we ever went to get a beer at a bar with all PnW players, at the end of the evening there would be no more bar. 

I actually think we'd be fine. You'd be shocked at how many of us think of PnW as a game and not our whole lives.

Generally speaking I wonder when people will learn that OOC always blends with the IC. We all know facebook posts are public, why haven't we learned that about our discord conversations?

Edited by Rockefeller
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Adrienne said:

Regarding Changeup: you were told about that. I don't think you "sanctioned" it, personally speaking, but please don't act clueless given that it was discussed with you.

As for the "weird ill-will vibe", it's not based on "weird fabrications and/or things that don't even matter". Or maybe it is but I can guarantee it's not what you're implying here ;)

Let me get this straight: Mitsuru directly said that I told Changeup to do so. You’re saying I talked to you about it and cleared up that was not the case. Mitsuru is also claiming I am a scummy, terrible, no good person for this. (Which is a garbage claim to make about someone over poaching, even tho in this case it isn’t true) So the thing you focus on is my verbiage in my response of someone accusing me to something I didn’t do? This is exactly the thing I’m talking about.

We’re discussing OOC - One of your members calls someone a “terrible person” over something you know is incorrect. You don’t focus on how that person is incorrect, you focus on semantics to try and double down how that person being targeted can further be targeted.

Way to continue to contribute to a non-toxic community!

• Downvote 2

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

4 hours ago, Angantyr said:

Idk, honestly I find people who hate fascists to be even more insufferable than actual fascists. At least fascists have jokes.

But seriously, who even cares? It's like arguing about the color of socks. Normal people don't really care and arguing it just makes you look weird. Let's just play the game.

Ah yes, the people that want genocide, are better than the people that dont want it, because they got jokes!

Get your head out of your ass.

• Like 6
  • Downvote 1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

4 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

Let me get this straight: Mitsuru directly said that I told Changeup to do so. You’re saying I talked to you about it and cleared up that was not the case. Mitsuru is also claiming I am a scummy, terrible, no good person for this. (Which is a garbage claim to make about someone over poaching, even tho in this case it isn’t true) So the thing you focus on is my verbiage in my response of someone accusing me to something I didn’t do? This is exactly the thing I’m talking about.

We’re discussing OOC - One of your members calls someone a “terrible person” over something you know is incorrect. You don’t focus on how that person is incorrect, you focus on semantics to try and double down how that person being targeted can further be targeted.

Way to continue to contribute to a non-toxic community!

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying I told you about Changeup poaching. You and I never talked about you telling him to do that because as I already said above, I don't think you did that. You can't keep calling everyone toxic just because you're upset about the situation.

I'm not focusing on verbiage either. What I'm actually trying to say here is you applying one non-FA person's viewpoint about this Changeup issue, which happened a year ago, was relatively minor because it amounted to nothing, and which from an official standpoint that we told you then, we saw this as a Changeup thing, not a Kev/CotL thing, to this entire last year's "weird ill-will vibe" thing. I'm also not sure why or where you're getting this weird vibe from and have never understood that. That's I put all that and all the fabricated stuff in quotes because it doesn't exist from our side; it exists on yours. We don't have ill will for you and I don't understand why you feel that we do or where on earth it's coming from.

You DMed me too so will handle it there from here out, just wanted to clear this up here as well.

Edited by Adrienne
  • Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

On 3/12/2021 at 9:04 AM, zigbigadorlou said:

Looking through this whole thread, and it really seems like a lot of this drama could be avoided if y'all stopped DMing about stuff. Just talk in open channels and everyone's accountable. 

Actually Parti and Adam both blocked Kev on Discord so he would stop DM'ing them if you could believe that. Lol

• Upvote 1

Cry harder

Wanted dead or alive for the following crimes:

Thoughts of attempting rebellion, leaking, being a femboy, being a weeb

@Ramona You okay, cuz you just downvoted lyrics from the greatest rock song of all time that reflects how a woman is getting almost everything she wanted while giving almost nothing back. One who tends to read into things too much while still overlooking some. One who brings forth bad omens upon others.  The problem is, money/objects shouldn't matter much. If we just agree( to disagree) on what we see & hear, we’ll be led to good things like the righteousness to heaven.  If something surprises you at your boundaries, try not to let it work you up.

There's multiple ways to salvation, but she's only considering what she wants, though it's never too late to change one's path. Only the sounds of those close to her as well her own, are getting stuck in her head, which are the only ones she tends to listens to. Due to her wanting exterior light enlonging her shadow, she feels that is her stature, versus the light of within. With that stature, she sees herself as the most pure and truthful angel there is, far from egotistical and greed. Where words of those without the knowledge of around her own, shall not be taken seriously by her.

Her over optimism has gotten herself in a negative connotation, but if she finally looks within, hope and purity might set her free. She must realize that every person and their journey is unique in their own right. In order to find what is truly the truth, one must get as many people as possible to see pleasuring qualities in one another. Though we tend to be steadfast in our ways while not fluctuating, the only path to heaven is through the heart. Paid for by suffering towards being a worthy human, which is earned by traversing as well getting knowledge and wisdom in a positive overall direction.

• Downvote 8

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

2 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

@Ramona You okay, cuz you just downvoted lyrics from the greatest rock song of all time that reflects how a woman is getting almost everything she wanted while giving almost nothing back. One who tends to read into things too much while still overlooking some. One who brings forth bad omens upon others.  The problem is, money/objects shouldn't matter much. If we just agree( to disagree) on what we see & hear, we’ll be led to good things like the righteousness to heaven.  If something surprises you at your boundaries, try not to let it work you up.

There's multiple ways to salvation, but she's only considering what she wants, though it's never too late to change one's path. Only the sounds of those close to her as well her own, are getting stuck in her head, which are the only ones she tends to listens to. Due to her wanting exterior light enlonging her shadow, she feels that is her stature, versus the light of within. With that stature, she sees herself as the most pure and truthful angel there is, far from egotistical and greed. Where words of those without the knowledge of around her own, shall not be taken seriously by her.

Her over optimism has gotten herself in a negative connotation, but if she finally looks within, hope and purity might set her free. She must realize that every person and their journey is unique in their own right. In order to find what is truly the truth, one must get as many people as possible to see pleasuring qualities in one another. Though we tend to be steadfast in our ways while not fluctuating, the only path to heaven is through the heart. Paid for by suffering towards being a worthy human, which is earned by traversing as well getting knowledge and wisdom in a positive overall direction.

bla bla blaaa

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Ramona said:

1. Thank you for that genius annotation, needed that. 🙏 LOL
2.The fact that you thought you needed to write out a whole ass paragraph about a downvote when you have been downvoting all my posts, is hilarious. :lol:
3. Stop posting unrelated stuff to this thread plox. 🤔

4. The song is kinda boring, listen to Paramore or smth. 😛
5. Yes, the emojis ARE necessary. 💁‍♀️

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

On 3/13/2021 at 3:04 AM, zigbigadorlou said:

Looking through this whole thread, and it really seems like a lot of this drama could be avoided if y'all stopped DMing about stuff. Just talk in open channels and everyone's accountable. 

The solution indeed.

On the other hand, I would be down with rolling some fascists. It would be FANtastic.

Edited by Charles Bolivar

Untitled.png

25 minutes ago, Sargun said:

do y'all remember when CN got targeted because nordreich used Norway's flag in a recruitment video and Norway thought it was !@#$ propaganda?

for anyone not in the know, this was in 2007.  nordreich, a weird shitty "german nationalist" alliance that "questions historical events" under "freedom of speech" made a recruitment video on youtube and they ended up taking the video down anyway after a lot of pressure.  and it turned out a lot of members were ... the exact kind of people you'd expect to end up in an alliance of that type.

IC and OOC have never been separate in nation sims.  it's fourteen years later and there are new nordreichs and there are new people who flock to nordreichs because they appeal to them.  people like akuryo, people like nordreichs, they're always gonna be here and they're always gonna have their shitty little niches as long as we tolerate them.

so what i like to do is not tolerate them.  and i think this game and whatever successor games in the future would be better off if we didn't tolerate them.  and it's really weird to see this thread about people defending an admitted fascist because they outed other fascists.  like, purging ranks of people who believe the same way you do but for a different party is literally textbook.  so very clearly there's no redemption to be had here, it's just some more nordreich shit we've been dealing with since 2007, and it's stunning that this game full of fully grown adult people haven't just grasped that this sort of intolerance has to, paradoxically, not be tolerated.

this is a very bad look for whatever dumb alliance COTL is but it's also a bad look for anyone in this community who doesn't try to push these bad actors out.  IC and OOC have never been separate, no matter how hard we've tried to pretend they are.  we wear a facade for roleplaying but people have been taking this shit personally for a long, long time.  it's better to just own up to it and kick the shitters out than to pretend we need to tolerate their garbage.

Brb renaming my alliance to Nordreich

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

24 minutes ago, Sargun said:

do y'all remember when CN got targeted because nordreich used Norway's flag in a recruitment video and Norway thought it was !@#$ propaganda?

Just want to expand on this as a player of CN during the time, Norway actually ran new articles about this AND that was the time that CN shot up from around a struggling 28-30k nations to around 45,000. So yeah the news got around back then, I couldn't imagine how quickly it could spread if something similar happened now and it went viral.

• Like 2

image.png?ex=65f5acc8&is=65e337c8&hm=1606ce00348e48cf652f897b3bc05280d703dba4c8d18f7b009ab2ca44a5283b&

3 hours ago, Sargun said:

IC and OOC have never been separate in nation sims.  it's fourteen years later and there are new nordreichs and there are new people who flock to nordreichs because they appeal to them.  people like akuryo, people like nordreichs, they're always gonna be here and they're always gonna have their shitty little niches as long as we tolerate them.

so what i like to do is not tolerate them.  and i think this game and whatever successor games in the future would be better off if we didn't tolerate them.  and it's really weird to see this thread about people defending an admitted fascist because they outed other fascists.  like, purging ranks of people who believe the same way you do but for a different party is literally textbook.  so very clearly there's no redemption to be had here, it's just some more nordreich shit we've been dealing with since 2007, and it's stunning that this game full of fully grown adult people haven't just grasped that this sort of intolerance has to, paradoxically, not be tolerated.

this is a very bad look for whatever dumb alliance COTL is but it's also a bad look for anyone in this community who doesn't try to push these bad actors out.  IC and OOC have never been separate, no matter how hard we've tried to pretend they are.  we wear a facade for roleplaying but people have been taking this shit personally for a long, long time.  it's better to just own up to it and kick the shitters out than to pretend we need to tolerate their garbage.

Have you read the Disclaimer portion of the logs? It doesn't seem like you have.

Akuryo once held those beliefs but do not anymore. This is proven since she outed herself in an attempt to show that we have some donkeys pretending to be stallions. Which should have started a conversation about what we are going to allow in our community. 

If she wouldn't have shown remorse for those past beliefs than she would have kicked the can down the road. Since she has by compiling the logs with intent to go public while also stating that she deserves to receive backlash for it. I am willing to believe that she does not harbor such beliefs anymore. 

Do not get me wrong, she is no Saint. We just have to come to the realization that not everything is black and white. 

Also, yes minesome I know where you got them and I know you posted it. From my understanding you just posted them a couple of days before she going to. 

• Like 5
  • Downvote 3

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

38 minutes ago, Leftbehind said:

Also, yes minesome I know where you got them and I know you posted it. From my understanding you just posted them a couple of days before she going to. 

Didn’t ping me so valid cb 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Leftbehind said:

Have you read the Disclaimer portion of the logs? It doesn't seem like you have.

Akuryo once held those beliefs but do not anymore. This is proven since she outed herself in an attempt to show that we have some donkeys pretending to be stallions. Which should have started a conversation about what we are going to allow in our community. 

If she wouldn't have shown remorse for those past beliefs than she would have kicked the can down the road. Since she has by compiling the logs with intent to go public while also stating that she deserves to receive backlash for it. I am willing to believe that she does not harbor such beliefs anymore. 

Do not get me wrong, she is no Saint. We just have to come to the realization that not everything is black and white. 

are you akuryos fixer or something?

how much to have you on retainer man, youre one relentless mmm... dude.

im not asking for myself, because my problems usually involve [redacted], but i have a 4th grade cousin with a missing chocolate bar situation, maybe you can help him out, your material should work wonders in that demographic.

hell maybe you guys can all play with legos together

Edited by Mars

Throw me to the wolves and I’ll return leading the pack.

5 hours ago, Mars said:

are you akuryos fixer or something?

how much to have you on retainer man, youre one relentless mmm... dude.

im not asking for myself, because my problems usually involve [redacted], but i have a 4th grade cousin with a missing chocolate bar situation, maybe you can help him out, your material should work wonders in that demographic.

hell maybe you guys can all play with legos together

Better stop before you get banished to transphobe hell like me. 

• Haha 1