In Light of Recent Events

Leftbehind

1 hour ago, Mars said:

the internet is serious business in the monthly cotl is some type of victims thread.

despite being habitual flamers and generally unbearable, the children of the blight circlejerk each other like its some kind of protocol.

but alas, it is too late, mostly everyone is aware they are a bunch of [redacted] and should be treated as such.

later edit: though i initially wanted to spare my braincells, i actually ended up actually reading the OP

rofl, nice troll my dude, the part where akuryo fights for justice on the internet really cracked me up

When you are more worried about what happens in CotL server than your own lul

• Upvote 3

Lol at Kev for trying to twist the narrative both on the forums and RON that t$ is the one being toxic when they are defending themselves against outlandish OOC accusations which were made for IC political gain. One of the most scummy things I've seen in my time here. 

• Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

More evidence of the BS.  "Tolerating OOC slander". "hypocrisy". When have I defended Akuryo's actions? Avoiding the actual meat of the situation. Unfortunately I am not surprised. Seriously, stop the gaslighting and stop the garbage. It's a game.

The hypocrisy I am seeing from you accusing t$ of using OOC for IC gain. I'd love to know what this "IC gain" is because all I've seen so far is t$ burning bridges and doing nothing politically but defending themselves from the accusation of being fascists. Which btw, was an OOC attack for IC gain, something CotL did, not t$. 

ok.

As for defending actions, do you really want me to scrounge for screenshots of you saying how Akuyro "was on a short leash" and "during my time, Akuryo was very soft spoken" or something along those lines. This conversation happened not even 24 hours ago, so don't pull some bullshit like "I forgot". You constantly contradicted yourself in RON, and now here. I don't even want to hear about your gaslighting when you are either consciously lying or legitimately that oblivious.

Edited by Vero
typo
  • Upvote 6

Cry harder

Wanted dead or alive for the following crimes:

Thoughts of attempting rebellion, leaking, being a femboy, being a weeb

5 minutes ago, Palps said:

Lol at Kev for trying to twist the narrative both on the forums and RON that t$ is the one being toxic when they are defending themselves against outlandish OOC accusations which were made for IC political gain. One of the most scummy things I've seen in my time here. 

Just now, Vero said:

The hypocrisy I am seeing from you accusing t$ of using OOC for IC gain. I'd love to know what this "IC gain" is because all I've seen so far is t$ burning bridges and doing nothing politically but defending themselves from the accusation of being fascists. Which btw, was an OOC attack for IC gain, something CotL did, not t$. 

ok.

As for defending actions, do you really want me to scrounge for screenshots of you saying how Akuyro "was on a short leash" and "during my time, Akuryo was very soft spoken" or something along those lines. This conversation happened not even 24 hours ago, so don't pull some bullshit like "I forgot". You constantly contradicted yourself in RON, and now here. I don't even want to hear about your gaslighting when you are either consciously lying or legitimately thay oblivious.

I have nothing to gain. As I said, I am done with this game because of the toxicity being displayed. The conversation in RON was based on you guys trying to paint CotL as this terrible place full of folks that are POS's that support hatred is messed up - which is why I said something - to put things in context. You can't put the actions from one person on everyone else. But you knew what I was saying. Again - you were trying to spin it for IC purposes.

Seriously, the amount of gaslighting from your end is absolutely and totally incredible. The comments made by Akuryo was sick. Unfortunately it is not the only disgraceful thing taking place. The attempt being made by your party to put this into an IC context is gross. Maybe it is a misunderstanding, I hope it is the case. But I doubt it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

8 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

I have nothing to gain. As I said, I am done with this game because of the toxicity being displayed. The conversation in RON was based on you guys trying to paint CotL as this terrible place full of folks that are POS's that support hatred is messed up - which is why I said something - to put things in context. You can't put the actions from one person on everyone else. But you knew what I was saying. Again - you were trying to spin it for IC purposes.

Seriously, the amount of gaslighting from your end is absolutely and totally incredible. The comments made by Akuryo was sick. Unfortunately it is not the only disgraceful thing taking place. The attempt being made by your party to put this into an IC context is gross. Maybe it is a misunderstanding, I hope it is the case. But I doubt it.

In regards to the convo in RON nobody tried to paint CoTL as a place full of terrible people. You guys got a few bad apples really bad but its not like I blame your membership. The point trying to be made is that there was no way Akuryo was just doing this without anyone knowing either gov was purposefully ignorant or they never checked any server besides the CoTL one. Which made gov at the very least complicit in these actions. I applaud Lefty for the way he handled this even if the wording of this post could've been better. 

• Upvote 5

16 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

The attempt being made by your party to put this into an IC context is gross.

The ship has long since sailed on separating OOC from IC, and T$ didn’t captain it. At this point, what are they supposed to do? Not defend themselves from these allegations? This situation has been made incredibly ugly and could have been easily avoided, but now that we’re here there’s nothing that can really be done about it.

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Palps said:

In regards to the convo in RON nobody tried to paint CoTL as a place full of terrible people. You guys got a few bad apples really bad but its not like I blame your membership. The point trying to be made is that there was no way Akuryo was just doing this without anyone knowing either gov was purposefully ignorant or they never checked any server besides the CoTL one. Which made gov at the very least complicit in these actions. I applaud Lefty for the way he handled this even if the wording of this post could've been better. 

No one attempted to contact us about the situation afaik. I really do not care about the game to play Big Brother constantly when most servers and chats are people shit talking. If you really have an issue bring it to our attention. Not sit on logs for months.

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

1 minute ago, Keegoz said:

No one attempted to contact us about the situation afaik. I really do not care about the game to play Big Brother constantly when most servers and chats are people shit talking. If you really have an issue bring it to our attention. Not sit on logs for months.

Poor choice of words considering Akuryo was the person who sat on these logs for months for what I can only assume was to blackmail MPO. Also the whole calling people who are allied to KT fascist is fairly new. Her wanting Thalmor to be shot was reported on. According to Kev you guys knew she was a loose cannon and kept her on a short leash what happened? 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dionysus said:

Not sure if you're actively reading RON but that's been mentioned by me multiple times and I've made my opinion on KT taking them in very clear.

I do not. I'm glad however that you are condemning it.

4 minutes ago, Palps said:

Poor choice of words considering Akuryo was the person who sat on these logs for months for what I can only assume was to blackmail MPO. Also the whole calling people who are allied to KT fascist is fairly new. Her wanting Thalmor to be shot was reported on. According to Kev you guys knew she was a loose cannon and kept her on a short leash what happened? 

We knew she was a loose canon in terms of being overly aggressive and combative with people. Not entirely sure how we were suppose to know about some backroom chat tbh. 

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

4 hours ago, Leftbehind said:

To the mods: This post will blur the lines between IC and OOC as in order for me to discuss the events that have recently taken place I must discuss both. If you wish to move this post to a forum that you deem more appropriate than thank you in advance. 

As many of you are aware recently there has been a full series of Logs that were created by Akuryo in order to shed light upon some of the more unsavory people within our community. These logs were created for the purpose of “coming clean” and as a warning to others that we have to be careful not to allow yourselves to become complacent when battling the more unacceptable, disgusting ideologies that some people have outside of the game. As much as I tend not to care if you are “Right” or “Left”, there are simply some viewpoints that I cannot stomach, in this case White Supremacy

To me White Supremacy, and other hate, is nothing more than a burden upon society that forever locks us into stagnation. It is the sick excuses that weak minds use to justify their complete ignorance of the world around them. It is not something to be tolerated nor is it something that we can just humor.

When I was made aware of these logs I spoke with Akuryo about them and asked her why she felt the need to put herself on the cross knowing full well what was going to come next. Her response was “But I did have to, I couldn't keep standing for what I do otherwise. People like me preach accountability. It was time to practice”. That is something I can respect, along with her attempt of making amends by coming public. This is why she will remain a member of CotL. I will not be forcing her out of the alliance she has called a home for a year nor will I be removing her from the friends she has made during that time. When she leaves it will be of her choice, not mine. With saying that she has shaken my faith in her ability to be my Second, that is why I asked for her to step down which she has done. To me that is a just punishment for her crimes given the remorse for past actions.

Unfortunately, I understand that my decision will be unacceptable to some people. That is something I am prepared to live with as someone’s personal growth can only be achieved by willingness to work towards forgiveness. For me to turn my back on someone who is looking to make amends is simply not the person I am and would be counterproductive to the person I wish to be.

Sometimes you just have to make decisions you wish you didnt have to. Im with you on your action. Somethings are intolerable. 

27 minutes ago, Dionysus said:

@Kevanoviayou really made me actually login to this godforsaken place just to shut you down publicly. Fine. Let's play.

Let's start at the basics. You're one of the pioneers of using OOC stuff for IC reasons. You leverage OOC relationships constantly as an attempt to get IC benefits. In fact, you were in my DMs sucking up to me and publicly sucking up to me until t$ folks took issue with you watering down the situation by saying "Akuryo used to be good", and got suddenly when you provided with testimony that she wasn't good then either. Then you decided, once Partisan and I both blocked you because we're tired of your "professional victim playing", to go full out anti-t$ and try to paint us poorly OOC and IC. Bite me. This is the reason people stopped trusting you. This is the reason that some people you used to be close to you OOC and IC want nothing to do with you now and actively speak poorly of you. Grow up.

The OOC line was crossed by Aku and I've responded fully OOC on it. You (and a few others, I see you) claiming we're trying to politicize this in anyway is laughable. 

@Leftbehind We've talked enough in DMs for you to know my personal (and by extension, t$'s official FA stance on it). But for the peanut section: I don't believe Lefty had any knowledge of this. We've talked and I trust him to do what's best for his community while also doing what's best for the game. I should've DMed you earlier, but admittedly at the time I thought it was some "blurred lines" things that certain FAs in the past have done and I ignored it and settled it in-house. That's on me. Since you've been actively aware of the situation you've been on top of taking care of things and I appreciate that and it's noticed. I'll DM you shortly after I finish writing this to settle any leftover bullshit we have from this situation and we'll move on. 

Now for an unexpected ping. Believe it or not, @Akuryo, I don't think you're an awful or irredeemable person. Am I completely pissed off at you and this situation? Absolutely. Do I think it's ironic that the post ended up leaking rather than you posting it yourself? Definitely. Do I have issue with you slandering my gov and I with OOC accusations and using it to leverage IC? You betcha. But I don't like to hold grudges too long. Take time to work on yourself. I know what it's like to seek something to belong to while you've got no clue who you are, and to look back and hate the person you were. Give things a week to calm down and then my DMs are open. We'll talk shit out.

Now y'all leave me alone so I can go back into my "yell at the wall until it falls over" IC persona, yeah?

Not sure if you're actively reading RON but that's been mentioned by me multiple times and I've made my opinion on KT taking them in very clear.

I'll bite, because I did feel like I was close to you. Nothing I said to you, do I take back. "sucking up to me" - grow the !@#$ up, not everything is political you juvenile. I said that she was reasonable back in the day. She was a well known loose-cannon, but she was reasonable. The whole point was to defend CotL community from the attacks that you all were making. It was not to defend her actions, as I have condemned them every step of the way. I was trying to level-set with you and Partisan because I didn't believe others when they said Partisan did this kind of thing. Your responses to this Akuryo situation in RON has led me to believe otherwise, which is a  180 from what I believed earlier today. Earlier today I fully believed that Akuryo did something which caused you guys some heartache and was unacceptable, which I still believe. The thing that pisses me off is that you guys are using this to further IC propaganda, which is the sickening part. How can that idea not get through? Screw you for thinking that I'm using OOC relationships. You're either incredibly mistaken or an incredibly terrible person.

27 minutes ago, Dionysus said:

@Kevanoviayou really made me actually login to this godforsaken place just to shut you down publicly. Fine. Let's play.

Let's start at the basics. You're one of the pioneers of using OOC stuff for IC reasons. You leverage OOC relationships constantly as an attempt to get IC benefits. In fact, you were in my DMs sucking up to me and publicly sucking up to me until t$ folks took issue with you watering down the situation by saying "Akuryo used to be good", and got suddenly when you provided with testimony that she wasn't good then either. Then you decided, once Partisan and I both blocked you because we're tired of your "professional victim playing", to go full out anti-t$ and try to paint us poorly OOC and IC. Bite me. This is the reason people stopped trusting you. This is the reason that some people you used to be close to you OOC and IC want nothing to do with you now and actively speak poorly of you. Grow up.

The OOC line was crossed by Aku and I've responded fully OOC on it. You (and a few others, I see you) claiming we're trying to politicize this in anyway is laughable. 

@Leftbehind We've talked enough in DMs for you to know my personal (and by extension, t$'s official FA stance on it). But for the peanut section: I don't believe Lefty had any knowledge of this. We've talked and I trust him to do what's best for his community while also doing what's best for the game. I should've DMed you earlier, but admittedly at the time I thought it was some "blurred lines" things that certain FAs in the past have done and I ignored it and settled it in-house. That's on me. Since you've been actively aware of the situation you've been on top of taking care of things and I appreciate that and it's noticed. I'll DM you shortly after I finish writing this to settle any leftover bullshit we have from this situation and we'll move on. 

Now for an unexpected ping. Believe it or not, @Akuryo, I don't think you're an awful or irredeemable person. Am I completely pissed off at you and this situation? Absolutely. Do I think it's ironic that the post ended up leaking rather than you posting it yourself? Definitely. Do I have issue with you slandering my gov and I with OOC accusations and using it to leverage IC? You betcha. But I don't like to hold grudges too long. Take time to work on yourself. I know what it's like to seek something to belong to while you've got no clue who you are, and to look back and hate the person you were. Give things a week to calm down and then my DMs are open. We'll talk shit out.

Now y'all leave me alone so I can go back into my "yell at the wall until it falls over" IC persona, yeah?

And please give examples of this "pioneering OOC relationships to use IC". Screw you. That is an OOC attack against me you POS.

Edited by Kevanovia

1 minute ago, Dionysus said:

Yes, my IC propaganda of... saying CoTL had no knowledge of it and I'm keeping everything OOC as a result of that. 

The rest of that isn't worth responding to because you're doing precisely what I said you were.

36 minutes ago, Dionysus said:

Let's start at the basics. You're one of the pioneers of using OOC stuff for IC reasons. You leverage OOC relationships constantly as an attempt to get IC benefits. In fact, you were in my DMs sucking up to me and publicly sucking up to me until t$ folks took issue with you watering down the situation by saying "Akuryo used to be good", and got suddenly when you provided with testimony that she wasn't good then either.

Okay, purposely avoid the other parts you and others put out there in RON and otherwise. Once you've been proven on your BS you change your narrative.

Screw you "Pioneers of using OOC stuff for IC reasons". Again, you can't give an example because it doesn't exist. You were called out on your bullshit by me, and now you're back-peddling. I clearly don't give a rats ass about power political moves and all that junk. I hated it so much that I stepped down from leadership. The moves I did try to do while I was in leadership was incredibly frustrating and did not give me what I was looking for. I did nothing but screw around in the this game (Look at Soup Kitchen, does that look like a serious alliance to you? Look at the radio shows I did. I deleted my nation, do you really think I care about pixels?) I cared about the community in this game and tried my best to navigate and have fun while also trying to provide entertainment to others. Which admittingly was because it was a good time (I had a blast on GJ!, etc). So no, I don't give a flying shit about IC gain, because that's never been my MO...clearly. So either you and your friends are driving a narrative and being pieces of shit - Or....I'm not sure. I'm having trouble thinking of the alternative, but I generally like to give people the benefit of the doubt. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Palps said:

Poor choice of words considering Akuryo was the person who sat on these logs for months for what I can only assume was to blackmail MPO. Poor choice of words considering Akuryo was the person who sat on these logs for months for what I can only assume was to blackmail MPO. Also the whole calling people who are allied to KT fascist is fairly new.

Correction, I asked her to make screenshot logs due to my discovery of MPO's disgusting fascist leadership. No one blackmailed MPO for anything, only thing we intended were for the logs to be exposed, and for them to be brought to the attention of the community.

If I had found out earlier, I would've pushed her to make those logs earlier.

She had no intention of even leaking the logs until I asked her to do so.

I think its very telling what kind of Alliance KT is taking in literal fascists.

• Downvote 1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

3 hours ago, Keegoz said:

I am yet to also see any condemnation of those who were exposed in the logs. White superiority, anti-semitism etc. but yet the outrage is aimed here.

Kev is right, this community is becoming almost unbearably toxic and very few want to call it out.

I've stated multiple times that I believe everyone in those logs looks despicable. Not sure why you're bringing this up. 

os9LcJK.gif

I have logs of this that i have refrained from posting due to respect for someone who is a friend between me and Akuryo 

But I believe ill go dig around my 30000+ screenshots now

When Goons Accused me of being Pedophile and demanded Astra Bloc not come to my aide Akuryo was in a voice chat with Goons and was also Sharing our DMs when I was freaking out due to it being drama related to 1 member of my alliance who was family of a member of NP Gov 

Not only was the accusations proven false but Akuryo Took the side of Goons and tried using me panicking in their DMs to further NP even going as fair as to tell me "I need to keep my promise to North Point and im going to make sure they survive"

The attack from Goons shocked me on a much larger level than just IC and affected me irl Goons called my Commander with the accusations and harassed me for a few months with them 

My ally shared our DMs to prevent a war legit a war and at the time i considered this a massive betrayal 

Akuryo has called a number of player fascists and white supremusists and homophobes and Nazis

A small list is here Firwof Chute Mi Thalmor Myself and apparently T$ as well as Shifty and Noctis(Anarch)

They have wished harm to many people to include myself and thalmor 

And they have harassed certain people at this point by flaming and baiting them for 2 years myself and Firwof 

Edited by Nokia Rokia
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Since I'm being accused of pushing ooc for ic gain here, let me step out of character and set the record straight for the peanut gallery one time. 

In the 6 years I've played pw, I've been a controversial character and leader for tS. During that period I've seen a lot of shit hurled my way, ranging from accusations of pedophilia and rape being anonymously dmed to my circles, to accusations of me politicising the death of a ts member, to fascism/naziism accusations and so on, and so forth. Any slightly controversial or major leader will have had to deal with it. And everyone deals with it in their own way. 

For my part, I deliberately play a whack character in the game to allow for dissociation. Both for myself, and for those playing with or against me. I shrug shit off whenever it's ic, and I speak up or step away when it's ooc. 

Sometimes, that's not enough. When the aku stuff got on our radar, it wasnt fun to deal with. When a few months later (now) the logs dropped, that was a straw. Im not going okay with being linked to naziism ooc by someone who was projecting her own vile ideology onto me. Even after the logs dropped, aku doubled down in RON. 

So I stepped out of character and called it out. In doing so I explicitly made clear I don't give a shit about the ic ramifications this ordeal has. That's cotl business, not me business.

Unfortunately, some seem convinced that it's some grand manipulative ic design of mine. I'm retired for a reason. Frankly, the fa scene has lost some of its appeal to me over the past 2 years. Stuff like this factor's into that.

My stance on ic/ooc has been clear for a long time: there is a line. I'm quick to denounce it when it's crossed egregriously, both ways. And beyond that I mind my business where ooc is concerned, opting to simply play a character in an online sim. 

Kev, you were blocked because I genuinely don't want to interact with you anymore on an ooc level after your behavior last night and your failure to understand or acknowledge that. Please respect my wishes. 

The reason I do a lot of dumb things like make many forum posts to in a style be annoying is large due to the accusations i have to deal with and how they haven't stopped in the several years this is how I cope so regardless of how much you preach funny how we go through so many things as large alliance leaders yet you all constantly made me feel belittled or untouchable to a point I chose to leave my community behind that i spent 2 of my 7 years on this game running and trying to help survive when every single player in the top 50s constantly stared down at us telling us how we were trash and terrible humans and they have every right to step on us even knowing we at this point have clearly had enough than all you big boiz and grills let Momma Akuryo run around making other people feel miserabile and stuff 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, JadenStar10 said:

I think its very telling what kind of Alliance KT is taking in literal fascists.

As a member of KT, I can 100% confirm I'm a white supremacist.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

Gaslighting isn't real bro, you made it up 

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, Vice said:

When you are more worried about what happens in CotL server than your own lul

i think you have mistaken me for someone else

Throw me to the wolves and I’ll return leading the pack.