In Light of Recent Events

Leftbehind

Just now, Vero said:

Aku framed herself as a martyr to damage control for cotl

Incorrect. We did not know about the logs she compiled until they were posted on RON. Good try tho.

• Downvote 1

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

1 minute ago, Leftbehind said:

Incorrect. We did not know about the logs she compiled until they were posted on RON. Good try tho.

For 6 months... as 2IC...

Nvm, I have been informed otherwise, carry on

Edited by Vero
  • Like 3

Cry harder

Wanted dead or alive for the following crimes:

Thoughts of attempting rebellion, leaking, being a femboy, being a weeb

12 minutes ago, Smokey1 said:

This is very interesting but meaningless. The logs was simply made to use against me and it was me who ended up "leaking" them to Ron because I was sick of being called a !@#$. 

I mean, if you leaked those because you didn't want be called a !@#$, then you failed from the start. It clearly shows you, Sverige, Yami and Akuryo as that. :TPFufun: The fact that you thought that would clear your name is comedic as hell. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 8

Downloads.jpg.f8cec0ed86ab61876072ab7847b52f92.jpg

20 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Akuryo, very publicly, said that I should be shot back in December. This did not spur you to ask her to resign. What's the difference between that incident and this most recent one that has caused you lose faith in her? Why is it that this recent drama has changed things?

Because it's public. It was shown all across news servers and plastered everywhere. 

CoTL and the community doesn't need their leader to give us his take on the situation. They want the individuals to at minimum, apologize for their insensitivity.

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

1 hour ago, Leftbehind said:

With saying that she has shaken my faith in her ability to be my Second, that is why I asked for her to step down which she has done. To me that is a just punishment for her crimes given the remorse for past actions.

Is this to make room for a return by Kev? That would be cool I think.

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

6 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

This kind of stuff is exactly why people complain about the toxicity in this community. I for one do not want to be part of it any longer. It's not just the awful things/viewpoints of hatred that are seen. (For example, the things that Aku posted) It's also the gaslighting and behavior displayed by those in the community who are "outraged" by things happening "OOC" and need to keep 'OOC' and 'IC' separated, but meanwhile use OOC things to try and further their IC agenda. Pika and I experienced some of this BS behavior of blurring IC/OOC before we quit the first time, it's sad to see that it wasn't us just misreading something. After trying to make amends and level set, it's clear that some people take this game far too seriously and are willing to be asshats for it for IC-gain.

I apologize to the folks that warned me against said behavior. I feel like a fool that I did not see it before, and that I even defended their actions - as I mistook it for honest misunderstanding. To those whom I am referencing, I truly hope I am incorrect.

I hope everyone stays healthy, happy and safe.

I am sorry to interupt with such a serious matter but I wish you will come back at some point, but for now stay happy and enjoy your rl!

• Like 1

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

3 minutes ago, Vero said:

Have your grievances with me or other t$ gov members all you want, but I will not tolerate you tolerating OOC slander against me and my gov. I will also not tolerate the hypocrisy coming from either you or Akuryo. 

More evidence of the BS.  "Tolerating OOC slander". "hypocrisy". When have I defended Akuryo's actions? Avoiding the actual meat of the situation. Unfortunately I am not surprised. Seriously, stop the gaslighting and stop the garbage. It's a game.

• Downvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif