Orbis's First Supermarket!

AndrewEWiggin

Hello everyone, I and my assistant I'm Alive are making a supermarket. First of all, we will have a logo contest with 1M as the price, pretty small, ik, but $ is $! Secondly, we will buy your old stockpiles for a reasonable price as well! We sell VIP for exquisite offers, and we DO have counting for giveaways https://discord.gg/tycw5CWqWF is our link, and finally, we are very customer-friendly and use Locutus to view customer history and approval.

• Haha 5

Why would anyone sell their stockpiles a month before the war? And what does reasonable price even mean? Why are you trying to compete against an undefeatable free market?

• Upvote 4

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

A. How do we know there will be a gw then? We could easily prevent it. B. Reasonable price involves looking at the market and at locutus, prices shift over time. C. The free market is actually somewhat corrupt and broken.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

Cool but don't think you guys are exactly the first...there have been many resource companies both in the past and right now lel.

Oh also as for what Havgle says, I'm fairly certain war will happen lol. People already want it. People both public and private, companies and non-companies all claim to have good prices for resources. Again, this is basically just a normal resource company from what I can tell. Good luck though.

Andrew Wiggin ladies and gents - 

Creates business for cash then folds them because he doesn't know what he's doing:

1.) Offered to take Miro-Minute videos and upload them to his own YouTube Channel. What a nice guy?
2.) Offered to make custom servers for a price......to a server that makes custom servers.
3.) Leaked his own warchest in a YouTube video then posted a video telling me to go and die https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo2_lt93FKk&ab_channel=AndrewEWiggin
4.) Decided to create a news agency in which he "picks and chooses the finest articles from other news agencies so you only need to be in his server for the best articles".

Truly a master of business. Be careful Taith, looks like you have competition.

• Thanks 1

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

3 hours ago, Historia Reiss said:

Why would anyone sell their stockpiles a month before the war? And what does reasonable price even mean? Why are you trying to compete against an undefeatable free market?

You can totally beat the market, just join e$ :P

35 minutes ago, Young Guilo said:

Creates business for cash then folds them because he doesn't know what he's doing:

1.) Offered to take Miro-Minute videos and upload them to his own YouTube Channel. What a nice guy?
2.) Offered to make custom servers for a price......to a server that makes custom servers.
3.) Leaked his own warchest in a YouTube video then posted a video telling me to go and die https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo2_lt93FKk&ab_channel=AndrewEWiggin
4.) Decided to create a news agency in which he "picks and chooses the finest articles from other news agencies so you only need to be in his server for the best articles".

But Alan....Battalions was an amazing concept. Or was it Le Grenadines idk 

2 hours ago, Young Guilo said:

He is my entertainment in this game.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I would rather see an idea to do the stock market. Maybe with alliances shares? Idk sounds weird but then some alliances could work as businesses rather than standard alliance and mostly focusing on profits.

Or do something to create a company with other nations together and produce one type of resource. It could give some bonuses  and  could be in the stock market. People would invest in it  but risk would  be if war happens because then some people has to switch build for military one.  It would promote making companies with people from different alliances  and even different spheres as it would reduce risk of company's fall. Hmm just my two cents. Having second market will never work as you will have to lose money to have any transactions. Free market is simple, fast etc yours will require more "paper work" to do any transaction. It just not worth your effort and money.

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

1 hour ago, Maia said:

I would rather see an idea to do the stock market. Maybe with alliances shares? Idk sounds weird but then some alliances could work as businesses rather than standard alliance and mostly focusing on profits.

Or do something to create a company with other nations together and produce one type of resource. It could give some bonuses  and  could be in the stock market. People would invest in it  but risk would  be if war happens because then some people has to switch build for military one.  It would promote making companies with people from different alliances  and even different spheres as it would reduce risk of company's fall. Hmm just my two cents. Having second market will never work as you will have to lose money to have any transactions. Free market is simple, fast etc yours will require more "paper work" to do any transaction. It just not worth your effort and money.

guys buy NPO shares itll never die

8 hours ago, Historia Reiss said:

War??!!! Who said war? I didn’t say war, are you going to war??? We didn’t say war, you said war first......valid CB?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, AndrewEWiggin 242850 said:

Hello everyone, I and my assistant I'm Alive are making a supermarket. First of all, we will have a logo contest with 1M as the price, pretty small, ik, but $ is $! Secondly, we will buy your old stockpiles for a reasonable price as well! We sell VIP for exquisite offers, and we DO have counting for giveaways https://discord.gg/tycw5CWqWF is our link, and finally, we are very customer-friendly and use Locutus to view customer history and approval.

You sell VIP? Is that a legal operation? 

it is against the rules for players to make exchanges of real-life money or goods for in-game materials

I would take exchanging VIP for in-game money or resources (or however you work it) to be in contravention to this rule. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I am sorry to break it to everyone... the market... the market is corrupt
It doesn't give us what we want...

man... I should have known... I am tearing up

13 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

I was told that you shouldn’t have supermarkets as they aren’t efficient for getting 100% commerce

The people do not want chocolate or anything that is put in the supermarket.. no no no no no.... the people need pickaxes to work
image.png.e5aa58f0d0339101c2ac9c52e3beeb23.png

On 3/8/2021 at 4:23 AM, Scott1716 said:

War??!!! Who said war? I didn’t say war, are you going to war??? We didn’t say war, you said war first......valid CB?

https://media.tenor.com/images/0088776707c4a483c12a430b1ab4fbe9/tenor.gif

Let's get ready bois! 😂

• Upvote 1

676912258_galaxybrain.webp.5c1275f9a627f0a3b84e6f73d163a6c5.webp

My opinion may not reflect those of my alliance or its affiliates. Please read at your own discretion.