Ohhh its getting hot in here

Cedar

it has come to my attention that Zephyr  has publicly  stated that I have operated  multi accounts in the past with four nations ninja Mike,  ralof , Becky and spike Lee ( me) this is highly false . OSK is an elite EU4 clan with 7 members with only 4 member playing PnW the reason i guess im fighting for them (not really) is because when they were banned they have lost all desire to play your game with the lack of evidence  and the desire to prove they weren't  multis that fell on deaf ears . Back in the day we fought Zephyr alliance in a war (and crushed the sh!t) out of him which led to him deleting his nation (before you could delete cities) :) and disbanding his whole alliance so he was very salt. But before that we were reported back then for war slot filling for Zephyr it is kinda odd looking at a 10 city nation (Zephyr) who attacked nations in prestigious alliances and nations in said alliances looked at his war history for counters and saw 3 , one city nations declaring on him ( and winning I would like to add). You see when Zephyr  realized  how more badass we were he got very upset and decided to do whatever it takes to get us banned from the game and that included now. To prove I never used multis I offered  countless times for him to meet all the members of OSK through Facebook chat or what I prefer  video messaging where each member could give a first hand account on how more OP we are than him. For the messages I sent to Zephyr  was done out of rage ( and Alex i was holding back 95% of the things I wanted to say to him for the damage he's caused but i held back in good faith) im not a troll but will fight someone who's hurt me and my members  :Dfor him getting my teammates banned from the game and seeing him doing the same thing all over again. (And succeeding) :( . Now with the whole boob thing , Becky is a very attractive girl whose catch phrase is ( ill show you my boobs)and I use it whenever I mention Becky  is to not be taken seriously (I mean come on) . So Alex after 1 year and again (for the 4th time ) One shot killas  would like you to see our faces and talk to us face to face . And we hope this time you won't blow us off again . 

With me being banned again all 7 of osk members want to return to the game to have our revenge on the lier Zephyr (seriously  Alex let us prove we never were multis unless your scared?)

- in loving memory .

Spike Lee.  Cedar

• Like 1

And as for the spamming you with messages you got us fn banned Zephyr  !!!! And I havent gotten  any explanation  out of you 

And your just pissed im telling the true story and not making up a fantasy just cause you're pissed we bested you made you and your alliance  quit the game a year ago . 

•  

Cedar is a cheater who was banned last year for operating 3 multis with the leader names Dilly, Spike Lee, and Ninja Mike in a micro called One Shot Killas (OSK).

I know this because Cedar messaged me in-game shortly after creating Rip Tide and attacking my nation saying, "Spike Lee says hi and says he hopes you didn't forget about the OSK war".

This was a cheeky attempt at intimidation, but it also outed their new identity to me as I was actually aware that their previous nations were banned for being multis, and that Spike Lee's only apparent friends in the game were actually just their multis Dilly and Ninja Mike. Cedar was also referencing a micro war between my own micro Valhalla and their multi micro OSK that I doubt anyone else in the game even knew happened. On top of the oddity of a new nation randomly attacking me and specifically referencing an obscure old micro war nobody knew or cared happened, I now see that Cedar is even reusing profile images they used on their multis and their multis' Discord accounts.

I don't know if Alex or anyone else can confirm this, but I am personally certain Cedar is in fact a multi cheater reroll. And yes, they bothered to make multiple Discord accounts which they pretended were their friends.

Edited Thursday at 10:43 AM by Zephyr

and as the for the ban evasion  my ban war already up? So how could I be ban evading when I came back and there was no ban . I also spent 60 dollars on credits for future endeavors  during my time back so I'm a little pissed

11 hours ago, Cedar said:

I forfeit  the ban appeal this isn't worth my time 

It’s been less than 24 hours, give it a moment. It would be easier for the admin/mods to straight up deny your claim. The appeal taking time is a good sign for you, it means thought will be put behind it.

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

I've been falsely banned 2 times now so my moral is low and my desire to continue playing is like at 2% the only reason I'm fighting this is because I bought credits. I don't understand  why you would ban people without getting there side of the story first is it because I wasn't a 5000 score nation ? 

Again I withdraw  my appeal not worth my time .  Sucks i gave this guy money though I hate being scammed

Yes 100% not denying it 

Atleast I'm not a creep who sells hentai on the discord for in game cash . This man led my people being banned twice and the post above is what led me to say that (for fear of being banned again) which alas happened  anyway 

I do have a tendency  of showing to much emotion and cussing (just where I'm from) but I do not want to classified  as a bully . This is me defending myself ^^

• Administrators

Your original ban still had 34 days left. I stand by the re-ban for ban evasion.

If you want a refund on your Credits, email me at [email protected].

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic