[RoH] Chocolate Castle VS Blind Eternities

Wendell

7 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Deulos the Destroyer prepares to strike! The chocolate castle might melt, ladies and gentlemen! 

What would make you think the castle is made of chocolate its made of concrete you should stop jumping to conclusions it makes you look bad 

Edited by Hippocr1te
Tempered concrete is not a thing

19 hours ago, harald hadrada said:

some random dude that loves watching top 50 alliances die, when any micro declares war on top 50 its a good day

Prove it. Let's see your micro hit a top 50 alliance. Come on, we're waiting.

unknown_3_1_65.png

6 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Deulos the Destroyer prepares to strike! The chocolate castle might melt, ladies and gentlemen! 

Haven't you been following this thread!?

CC rn

• Haha 1

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

7 minutes ago, Hippocr1te said:

What would make you think the castle is made of chocolate its made of concrete you should stop jumping to conclusions it makes you look bad 

I have been removed from chocolate castle the material of the castle was supposed to be highly classified. I apologise for this serious and continuous lapse in my judgement and hope we can all learn to be friends again.

Regretfully,

Hippocr1te 

• Haha 2

i just like watching, makes a good show no need for me to be part of the cast

33 minutes ago, Changeup said:

Prove it. Let's see your micro hit a top 50 alliance. Come on, we're waiting.

Edited by harald hadrada

I don't want to alarm you @Deulos, but you've got other raids to recognize hostility for

Screenshot_372.png

Unless you want to admit the only reason you RoH'd was because it was Chocolate Castle 😃

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

1 hour ago, Lossi said:

I don't want to alarm you @Deulos, but you've got other raids to recognize hostility for

Screenshot_372.png

Unless you want to admit the only reason you RoH'd was because it was Chocolate Castle 😃

Don't worry over my reason behind the RoH. Just know that I did. 

Edited by Deulos
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Lossi said:

Screenshot_372.png

Unless you want to admit the only reason you RoH'd was because it was Chocolate Castle 😃😴

We RoH'd cuz y'all:

1. Spied us multiple times the days before.

2. Declared more than Raid wars. 

3. Are salty, spicy, and sour in interactions

The fact The Order got involved, one of your guys treated allies, only ensures our RoH. It's also not our issue when you guys in Quack or Hedge nowadays, got to prove your dominance with (new) micro's, especially consisting people that you guys have grudges against. I don't understand why you guys can't just find ways to cope with your past and work things out with people instead. People like me and Duelie only hold grudges (which I know us people usually don't due to knowing how to cope) against people like y'all because you guys hold stuff against us from the past we have already moved over yonder.

Then y'all ask yourselves "why do some people hate & make fun of us?"  Well, people do so to you guys cuz y'all are so double standard. Not every joke has to be light and fluffy, or a 1+1=🔍(Window)/2+2=22 humor. Then again, you guys can do dark humor amongst yourselves while saying some pretty twisted stuff to people outside of your groups, which you guys label as a joke and don't get in trouble for, even when people get offended. But the moment someone outside y'all's groups says something that is within that same context, it's heresy against to your kind.

Next, is the fact you guys must assume actions to people you guys barely even know. Furthermore, judging based on those assumptions as well ones own knowledge. Then coming to a quick conclusion only to spread what is false information/rumors. Which a good example is when you guys don't agree with someone, you guys are quite harsh when someone doesn't agree. You guys go to the point of shunning and pushing away when it comes to something you guys take seriously. That's a toxic relationship if you ask me.

When you're pushing the blame/issue off of you guys so it looks like you can almost never do wrong as well don't have many problems. Unfortunately, that only causes more issues by showing how truly sensitive and insecure one is by doing what I have already narrated. To avoid bad confrontation, one must embrace they're wrongs, only to be willing to work them out with knowledge coming in. Plus, building depth of understanding, so one can spread intel. Keep the cycle of knowledge and understanding expansion going.

I can tell you guys try to be very hospitalic also reasonable, but you got to find different ways to cope with your problems in healthier ways. If you actually don't want us poking at you guys either, actually work with us. We're working against you guys cuz you guys worked against us in the first place based on what was explained above. If you want to work on your issues you got to be able to take take deep breaths, try to stay calm, try to be collective on what you're taking in. One's also gotta be willing to take that intel into depth, even express about ones interpretation. You can't let your thoughts and feelings cloud reasoning. The conversation can either go towards agreeing to disagree or finding middle ground, just got to do both in a healthy way.

I also never said you can't express yourself. One should always be able to express what they're thinking and feeling, but you need healthy boundaries so ones not either overreacting or underreacting. I say what I say not to be a loud mouth smartace, I do it cuz I want to see more people willing to be listening, reasoning, and feeling towards change for the better. I don't really want to do harm, I want to always be learning, understanding, coping, teaching, repeat. I only address issues do they can be worked out in positive direction, as well build my own knowledge & understanding further. 

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

1 hour ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

We RoH'd cuz y'all:

3. Salty, Spicy, and Sour interactions

The fact The Order got involved, one of your guys treated allies, only ensures our RoH. It's also not our issue when you guys in Quack or Hedge nowadays, got to prove your dominance with (new) micro's, especially consisting people that you guys have grudges against. I don't understand why you guys can't just find ways to cope with your past and work things out with people instead. People like me and Duelie only hold grudges (which I know us people usually don't due to knowing how to cope) against people like y'all because you guys hold stuff against us from the past we have already moved over yonder.

Then y'all ask yourselves "why do some people hate & make fun of us?"  Well, people do so to you guys cuz y'all are so double standard. Not every joke has to be light and fluffy, or a 1+1=🔍(Window)/2+2=22 humor. Then again, you guys can do dark humor amongst yourselves while saying some pretty twisted stuff to people outside of your groups, which you guys label as a joke and don't get in trouble for, even when people get offended. But the moment someone outside y'all's groups says something that is within that same context, it's heresy against to your kind.

Next, is the fact you guys must assume actions to people you guys barely even know. Furthermore, judging based on those assumptions as well ones own knowledge. Then coming to a quick conclusion only to spread what is false information/rumors. Which a good example is when you guys don't agree with someone, you guys are quite harsh when someone doesn't agree. You guys go to the point of shunning and pushing away when it comes to something you guys take seriously. That's a toxic relationship if you ask me.

When you're pushing the blame/issue off of you guys so it looks like you can almost never do wrong as well don't have many problems. Unfortunately, that only causes more issues by showing how truly sensitive and insecure one is by doing what I have already narrated. To avoid bad confrontation, one must embrace they're wrongs, only to be willing to work them out with knowledge coming in. Plus, building depth of understanding, so one can spread intel. Keep the cycle of knowledge and understanding expansion going.

I can tell you guys try to be very hospitalic also reasonable, but you got to find different ways to cope with your problems in healthier ways. If you actually don't want us poking at you guys either, actually work with us. We're working against you guys cuz you guys worked against us in the first place based on what was explained above. If you want to work on your issues you got to be able to take take deep breaths, try to stay calm, try to be collective on what you're taking in. One's also gotta be willing to take that intel into depth, even express about ones interpretation. You can't let your thoughts and feelings cloud reasoning. The conversation can either go towards agreeing to disagree or finding middle ground, just got to do both in a healthy way.

I also never said you can't express yourself. One should always be able to express what they're thinking and feeling, but you need healthy boundaries so ones not either overreacting or underreacting. I say what I say not to be a loud mouth smartace, I do it cuz I want to see more people willing to be listening, reasoning, and feeling towards change for the better. I don't really want to do harm, I want to always be learning, understanding, coping, teaching, repeat. I only address issues do they can be worked out in positive direction, as well build my own knowledge & understanding further. 

1.  tl;dr

2. The derps who RoH'd over a raid talking about overreacting :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

59 minutes ago, Lossi said:

1.  tl;dr

2. The derps who RoH'd over a raid talking about overreacting :lol:

Are you freaking kidding me!? I  stated on alliance-wide spy attacks before the wars plus going into depth about being salty, spicy, & sour. I even took over 2 hours to write & look over that as well put it in paragraphs so it wasn't a long wall of text. How lazy, dense, & self-centered you guys got to be? @Avatar Patrick, if I remember correctly, you literally pointed out that they did more than raid wars, then he admitted up to it. 

Now I feel your purposely trying to bait & flame us. You're acting quite like a cocky infallible egotistic sophomaniac alongside your buddies too after all I laid out in front of you but refuse to read. You just trying to make yourself look bigger, better, and stronger the way your voicing yourself. You're just trying to reach out for attention because you know you're going to get it due to how people perceive you and your words. 

You're being just like your buddies that are also attacking us, in The Order, when they attacked The Infinite Empire. Only to force their hand on getting Infinite to say that they poached, when I was clear they didn't. It's just wrong to always have the winners do this, paint history like this even though a bunch of people know it's false. Y'all are just too much of salty egocentrics while purposely blinding yourselves because you guys want to be the very best that ever was.

Y'all are so focused on making yourselves "the best" , which is why you all feel like there's no one else above you and your pals while everyone else is below you is either tolerable or scum. Fun fact: it's okay to be selfless, hospitalic, and admit you're wrong. One will get way farther in life than the road you're going down. You know it's also not good to surround yourself with people you mostly agree with and have a lot in common. You got to have differentiation among your buddies, while still sharing interests, views, and likes for each other. It'll give for friendly conversation so one can grow with deeper knowledge, understanding, and relationships.

What I'm saying may hurt cha, but it's legit just honesty not insults from dealing with bullying in real life as well the internet. I even research in my free time when I feel like delving into certain subjects. I also am discussing with my friends family, co-workers, acquaintances, or just people I run across with. All those things apply with all my thoughts and reasonings. Just trying to point out issues that should be worked out, not trying to call for people snapping at me.

Also not my issue when people do snap at me for adressing issues, it only shows their sensitivities and insecurities further. People don't like adressing and embracing thier issues because it feels like as they're being forced to change. I'm not trying to force you, just trying to get you to notice so you can go towards a positive direction.

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

No, let me break it down for you.  I have not the time, nor care to take you serious enough to read more than a sentence from you until you're asking us for peace.

You started an unprotected micro, which also got caught poaching before it even started, so no one wants to touch you because you've shown you're not capable of decency, then you were so shocked when it started getting raided due to lack of aforementioned protector.  Then in a fit you recognized hostility, and as even that's now backfiring on you, you're reaching the denial phase, which is still before the sue for peace phase, so your text walls will be ignored. 

But, since I'm here, I'll give you some advice.  Sue for peace, disband, go actually learn how to run an alliance, make some friends, and try again with a protector.  Maybe you won't make the mistake of RoH'ing with a 2 man alliance, for a raid.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

52 minutes ago, Lossi said:

No, let me break it down for you.  I have not the time, nor care to take you serious enough to read more than a sentence from you until you're asking us for peace.

You started an unprotected micro, which also got caught poaching before it even started, so no one wants to touch you because you've shown you're not capable of decency, then you were so shocked when it started getting raided due to lack of aforementioned protector.  Then in a fit you recognized hostility, and as even that's now backfiring on you, you're reaching the denial phase, which is still before the sue for peace phase, so your text walls will be ignored. 

But, since I'm here, I'll give you some advice.  Sue for peace, disband, go actually learn how to run an alliance, make some friends, and try again with a protector.  Maybe you won't make the mistake of RoH'ing with a 2 man alliance, for a raid.

Admits being lazy ☑️

Admits being cocky☑️

Proves being infallible ☑️

Proves being egotistical ☑️

Semi-proves being sophomaniac ☑️

Wow, you didn't need to do it all in one post, but I'm eternally thankful.

Two, I admited my poaching of CC was wrong multiple times, even in public eye. Thou, you should definitely read through my first agruement here, or at least the top since I know how lazy, blind, and cynical you are. Maybe let that repeat through your head and settle in. Then read the rest of it only to let that settle in. It would really help if you actually read through situations and gather intent/views versus how you always assume/judge what's going on which is why people complain on you a lot and I mean A LOT.

You got to be able to gather information, reason over then come to a just conclusion versus your quick mannered ill thought synopsis. You know it's actually not as good as you think to do that so quick could you got to be able to give at least a bit of time unless it a quick decision is needed(actually just means you got to be able to think and reason quicker in the moment).

Three, here's where I declare we're going to pull a TCM. We are not going to bend over backwards for you to let us get probed. You also don't know what I've been doing in the background, which is also none of your business. Similar to what Deulos said, don't linger on what you think you know, linger on what you don't know. 

Just because you want to prove you're better, doesn't mean you need to always go after those you hate to try and force them to their knees. Cuz we're not going to go on our knees like most micro's. Unlike those micros, you probably can tell I actually am bringing in competence, which seems to be worrying you quite a bit. Only saying this just because it seems you guys are quite on edge, which is quite entertaining for our side.

Also remember, I haven't ran an alliance for over a year, going between alliances, learning everything I can in every position I had. What has still stayed the same in that time is the ole North Pointers and there new brood handing out the classic NP disband threat, because y'all think y'all are bigger & better. It also seems to be worrying you that we're staying quite tight with our own bud's.

Tdlr: Hassling us in your favor isn't going to work honey bun. You should know how me & my homies work plus we don't bend that easy. 

3. Salty, spicy, and sour in interactions(explained above including previous posts).

🆕4.The Order, M-Lvl ally, joins in(war type doesn't matter since Ally)aka ally continues hostilities.

Unlike Taith getting hit from all over, does seem kind of sketchy when one group of people are grouping against another.

• Downvote 3

9 minutes ago, Nukey6 said:

Am I the only one who had to use a dictionary for this?

I use a dictionary for every Firwof wall of text. I keep a handy Merriam Webster Dict in one hand and the Urban Dictionary in the other.

• Haha 1

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

5 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Two, I admited my poaching of CC was wrong multiple times, even in public eye. Thou, you should definitely read through my first agruement here, or at least the top since I know how lazy, blind, and cynical you are. Maybe let that repeat through your head and settle in. Then read the rest of it only to let that settle in. It would really help if you actually read through situations and gather intent/views versus how you always assume/judge what's going on which is why people complain on you a lot and I mean A LOT.

Just because you admitted it was wrong doesn't mean we have to forgive you. And like all the other times you "admit" you were wrong, you follow up with a wall of text about how you aren't wrong and that we're overreacting. 

Three, here's where I declare we're going to pull a TCM. We are not going to bend over backwards for you to let us get probed. You also don't know what I've been doing in the background, which is also none of your business. Similar to what Deulos said, don't linger on what you think you know, linger on what you don't know. 

Soooo... you're gonna pay us reps and retire? Sounds like a good deal to me. You've already filled the "woe is me" part of being TCM. 

Just because you want to prove you're better, doesn't mean you need to always go after those you hate to try and force them to their knees. Cuz we're not going to go on our knees like most micro's. Unlike those micros, you probably can tell I actually am bringing in competence, which seems to be worrying you quite a bit. Only saying this just because it seems you guys are quite on edge, which is quite entertaining for our side.

Competence. lol. And can you explain to me why your only ally is the current most hated alliance in the game, and why you have no protectorate? I seem to recall that most "competent" micros and alliances have protectorates, or are raiders who don't need it. As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't look like raiding is quite your forte...

150945439_ScreenShot2021-03-10at10_18_54AM.png.2b0721ad121a70106d27a20ca4f05510.png

6 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Tdlr: Hassling us in your favor isn't going to work honey bun. You should know how me & my homies work plus we don't bend that easy. 

3. Salty, spicy, and sour in interactions(explained above including previous posts).

🆕4.The Order, M-Lvl ally, joins in(war type doesn't matter since Ally)aka ally continues hostilities.

Unlike Taith getting hit from all over, does seem kind of sketchy when one group of people are grouping against another.

Again, the only needed explanation is that you didn't have a protectorate. You're free game, and I'm happy to continue railing your infra and that juicy WC of yours if you insist on continuing this fight. 

TL;DR: Firwof is incapable of logic and intelligence

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

Why are we writing essays worth of stuff over a digital nation simulation game? And why am I being brought into this now? 

• Upvote 1

"Oh you're that meme guy from RON." -Random RON reader in a random discord server

miniGif_20210227174247.gif.96b8e23de7157562710bf145b03cd1be.gif

10 minutes ago, DaBigBawss said:

Why are we writing essays worth of stuff over a digital nation simulation game? 

Monke see other people playing game,

Monke angry,

Monke type angry words,

other Monke type angry words,

Monke angry. 

1886418719_Monkeymad.gif.21043a6d4c944eebf1567fed96625bfb.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Oh holy meatballs, those walls of text are just entirely unnecessary @Firwof Kromwell. I mean dang, I went cross-eyed just looking at the monstrous amount of text I would have to read, and came to the conclusion of nope, not gonna even bother reading it. Short and sweet, no one should need to have the attention span to read that on here.

That said, just gotta ask the Chocolatiers: Want to walk me through how one of your heirs just threw their hands up in the air and took one cruise missile and three nukes. Folks with a memory know I have a penchant for bdsm jokes, but really, four missiles? Four. That's not even a joke anymore. That's rolling over and purring.

• Haha 2

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

8 minutes ago, Greene said:

That said, just gotta ask the Chocolatiers: Want to walk me through how one of your heirs just threw their hands up in the air and took one cruise missile and three nukes. Folks with a memory know I have a penchant for bdsm jokes, but really, four missiles? Four. That's not even a joke anymore. That's rolling over and purring.

You mean fairy, who's busy with finals?

clarification: genuinely asking if that's who you mean

Edited by Lossi
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Lossi said:

@Firwof Kromwell, at the end of the day this arguing is just pouring gasoline on a fire. Like what @Greene said, nobody is going to read all that. In fact, this probably will just be purged by Alex for diving too much into OOC.  There comes a point where you have to simply cut your losses and stop making a scene. You are the one who founded a micro without getting a prot in the first place with a FAT war chest on your back. To compound the predicament, you do a RoH on CC who are under the protection TKR, of one of the most powerful alliances in PNW history. Which that RoH basically is a big turnoff for any possible prot wanting to protect you putting now you at the mercy of Lossi. Sometimes I do sympathize with you, however you are the one who dug your own grave with this. This isn't even mentioning the fact that what started this was you poaching someone in the same sphere. In the above quoted text, considering where all the cards are placed this is a fairly generous offer as Lossi has the means to basically permaroll Blind Eternities into oblivion. Firwof, you simply cannot reason with a tiger when your head is in its mouth.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

"Oh you're that meme guy from RON." -Random RON reader in a random discord server

miniGif_20210227174247.gif.96b8e23de7157562710bf145b03cd1be.gif